It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grooming us for disclosure through media ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 03:18 AM
link   
A few years back i had read that the US goverment had an agenda Time table in place that would eventually lead to a gradual, but intentional first contact senerio.
Through movies, tV,the press and now the internet they were to soften us up to the existence of Aliens. around the mid 70's themes like Close Encounters of the third kind and ET, painted the aliens as beings that were benevolent. But now i see a different tone with movies like Signs,Independence Day, and TV shows showing the aliens in a adversarial role. What changed their minds? The DULCE war. was the US double crossed by the ET'S ... seems to me to be an about face on their original plan ? maybe someone out there can fill in the blanks for me Any Ideas
P

[Edited on 28-9-2003 by parker]

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 03:45 AM
link   
As mentioned in several threads on this board, many here think all stories regarding the Dulce papers are disinformation. I think none of the information supplied in that is real other than there are grey and reptilian aliens.

The only real (if you can call it that) evidence regarding hostility between the earth and aliens comes from that brief moment on the NASA space shuttle mission STS-48 video of what appears to be a flying saucer being shot at. That was 1991. Since that time, several other videos have come out from NASA that show lots of other strange activity without the usage(?) of weaponry. I've read at least one convincing argument that what is shown is an actual intelligently controlled craft (by Nebraskan physicist Jack Kasher), but there are still doubts for me.

IMO, aliens aren't here to destroy or take over earth as they would have done so openly ages ago. They are more or less very cold blooded scientists that prefer to witness primitive culture. Some are less welcome than others.

There is a plan set up to adjust humanity to their open presence. I do not think that movies and other entertainment regarding aliens are very state sponsored events. There are way too many mixed signals from them. The movies at least give civilians some idea as to this reality of aliens, but nothing as to what or why it is actually taking place. That is about all I think that the powers that be are willing to let us figure out.

Very small revelations like the martian life meteorite, scientific research into nearby stars with planets, and NASA's Origins program are the only true acknowledgement of other life sponsored in part by governing bodies.

At this point the governments of the world find themselves in a grand predicament. If they tell what they know, either mass panic and collapse will ensue, or at the very least, they will be in serious trouble with the public for keeping such secrets for such a long time. And its not even a very well kept secret at that since we all know that there are things flying around us and that likely the governments are hiding evidence. Right now they are figuring out the best method to tell us without them losing their own positions of power and without causing world chaos. Its hard to do, I'm certain of that.

I do think that within the next 10 years, most, if not all the information regarding this secret will be released.

[Edited on 28-9-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 03:48 AM
link   
is it a change or a return to the old genres of the 50's and 60's?

but aliens are definately in the rave culture, wherever you look they are fashion accessories on that scene.

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Parker,

I agree with you and there has been rumoured delays in the disclosure project' over the years.

It seems to me that if this is to happen anytime soon I would expect it within 2 years time. I am strongly of the belief that it will happen in the US too.

Aliens are not openly going to take over for three good reasons:

1. We have alies out there that would not like it and would fight with us to stop it.
2. Aliens believe it or not in some cases fear humans, not their technology of course but their spiritual power.
3. Aliens do not need us to be their slaves or to pray to them, they like in the matrix movie need our energy which they can sap easily now. But when we move to 4d which is coming it will not be so easy for them. Thus they must spring a trap on use to maintain control as our abilities increase in scope.

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Thank you theneo and heelstone for your observations.
One more point i would like you to address if possible ,i have been reading alot about remote viewing and as part of their training they are tasked with alien targets sometimes bilocating to these alien areas in our world and theirs . Is this what you mean by "they fear our spiritual side" that on some level we are able to play their game? the other question i have for you is from the initial(alleged) meeting between Eisenhower at edwards airforce bace,on up through all the following presidents Reagan , Bush,Clinton, Have they had the power through each of their administrations to release ..disclose information to the public or are they bipartisan, in an on going GAG order to withhold this info from the public? .in my opinion the only cultures that would have trouble accepting this information are ones that strictly adhere to religious dogma ie;muslim culture ,and others.and what about weaponry i have also read that there have been alien dogfights observed.is this an indication of a power struggle from within their own ranks ,or are those our defensive reverse engineerd craft? I know this is alot to ask you but you both seem well versed in this subject,Iwould like to hear your thoughts.
P

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 06:20 PM
link   
There is no proof of anything regarding aliens and spirituality. So there is nothing to believe regarding aliens fearing human spirituality. Nobody who isn't part of the secret knows as of this very moment.

There are executive (meaning signed by the president) orders in place to keep many records regarding UFO activity sealed indefinitely. I don't know how many presidents did know about U.S. UFO research, but apparently the ones most interested, like Jimmy Carter, were told little to nothing during their terms. Probably because any President that is interested would blab something to the public (like Reagan).

Humanity has disregarded facts such as million/billion year old animal fossils which would seemingly destroy their religious dogma now for the past hundred-plus years. Extraterrestrial revelation will do little to harm current theology, IMO. People simply ignore things that don't fit into their little ideas of life.

Alien craft witnessed fighting? I have never read such a thing and I read a lot regarding this subject.

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 06:35 PM
link   
ok,

yes i beleave the prez are out of the loop,

now, is this becouse aleans might be HERE somewhere in the CIA or FBI?

now about this "sprital" stuff now were do you get that they dont have "spirit"?

now i DO beleave humans can do remote viewing becouse i personaly have spurts of it

I do beleave and know ufos are real becouse i have seen one.

PS: are there any research projecs going on with UFO's/aleans? like the yellowstone projected?

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Many alien abductions have been stopped at the right time by human resistance and especially by reaching out to Christ or other spiritual entities. There is a number of stories about this on the web. Do a search.

I have to agree with heelstone that presidents of US do not necessarily need to know and thus likely do not know that much. It may have to do with their own personal interests. I am of the belief that GWB would have a degree of interest due to his military background.

There are stories of alien crafts fighting and of there being a war for the earth. Some claim it is being faught right now but in a different dimension, the one we will shift to. The good guys are called the Confederation and the bad guys are called the consortium.

I have been following ufology for 10 years now and I still come across stuff I never knew. For example a recent poster put up a link that had an abductee witness a ufo craft drawing power from power lines. Not surprising but I had never heard of it before then.

I think that high level military and some spooks as well as the secret society types and the secret world government know about this stuff. Anyone that is elected can be compromised as you point out.

Military's on earth yes have had running battles with the aliens here and there but our tech is still inferior to theirs.

Our power is the connection to the one which the dark or negative entities like the lizards willingly severed for material gain and power. This connection allows us great ability to protect ourselves if we are aware of it. Since our DNA was corrupted the higher level powers are deactivated and as such we are not offensively at least at full strength. Look at that to change for some of us as we move to 4d.

Now why denial? I made a post recently where a large authentic and detailed study by psychologists found that the population can be divided neatly into three groups when it comes to new ideas. The first third rejects them outright and in some cases never accepts. The second group will accept what is reasonable or proven. The third group are believers and accept what they feel or what sounds reasonable. That is why disclosure is so tricky, two thirds can handle it but one third cannot. In some cases it is believed that these people will go insane, like an overload to their mental system.

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 07:23 PM
link   
"Our power is the connection to the one which the dark or negative entities like the lizards willingly severed for material gain and power. This connection allows us great ability to protect ourselves if we are aware of it. Since our DNA was corrupted the higher level powers are deactivated and as such we are not offensively at least at full strength. Look at that to change for some of us as we move to 4d. "

can you please clearify this?

im confused

are you talking about he we advanced so fast that aleans must have "helped" us alone?

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Actually this is a long story to explain but I'll try to answer your questions.

What I am referring to is that in general terms humans aligned themselves with god, the creator or whatever you call it long ago. While certain aliens or those of the dark side aligned themselves with the god of physicality which we call satan.

When we were originally designed our purpose was to contain a soul and exist in a positive environment for experience purposes. That which has been called eden. But negative entities such as the serpent or lizards corrupted our DNA so that we could be more controllable by them. This was the falling from heaven idea.

But to get to the point, yes our DNA and evolution has been assisted and interfered with by aliens. I do believe that and there seems to be proof of it too in that our evolution has in fact been so choppy so to speak.

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 08:18 PM
link   
hmm

well do you think jesus was a alein?

PS: have u seen TAKEN the tv show?

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Jesus was an advanced spirit sent here to teach us. You could call him an alien but that would not be accurate.

An alien is a natural physical manifestation that is unlike us. But the problem is that there is a degree of physical existance in dimensions above ours. Thus a creature is physical but also what we would call 'spiritual' at the same time.

Yeah I saw 'Taken' thought it was pretty good but did not see the last episode so not sure what the overall message was. I think the show was a bit optimistic in that it assumed that the interaction is positive overall and it does not have to be. Mind you there are competing groups out there so each has their own agenda.

I think the show is part of the aclimatization process that the system is imposing on us re: alien acceptance.
They know they cannot keep it hidden for ever.

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 08:40 PM
link   
well,

i think there are alot of diffrent typs of aleins becouse of how diffrent some UFO's are from eachothere,

we are to them like fish are to us

now i tending to think that jesus was from the same aliens that fooled with our DNA?

now can you give some links on this "evil" aleins?

iv just got deeply into this stuff in the last 6 months so im missing alot of the pieces

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I think some of you are making way too many assumptions regarding what could even be close to something factual regarding this phenonmenon.

Religious dogma, IMO doesn't come into play in it according to anything I've read and seen that has more proof to it.

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 08:51 PM
link   
true but im just bored and have a open mind

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Some very intresting views on the subject ! Theneo seems to have a more spiritual and demensional take on this .And heelstone is the scientific balance to both views. thanks for the information. DMSOLDIER i dont recall ever hearing about a "project yellowstone" i assume you were referring to the remote viewing aspect of my question.. project grillflame ,and sunstreak, at fort mead were the first to adrress this, If you are intrested there are many books on this subject that talk of targeting the Alien mind set .Some of the best viewers in this area and others are, Joseph Mocmoneagle, lynn buchannon, mel riley,david morehouse. some more radical viewers such as courtney brown dedicate hole books on this subject of aliens ,their basses here and elsewhere, and past homeworld."cosmic voyage" and "cosmic exploers" they paint the greys as being not so benevolent and more war like than than someother species of alien, might be a good place for your to wet your feet on the subject.
P.s this a great site i didn't know there was a place like this that people could be free to exchange ideas without ridicule!
P

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 03:20 AM
link   
i want to take the right pill does that mean every thing i have been taught about selfishness is incorrest and should on be more concerned with himself and his connection with the all that is, and not others and their connection with all that is...
for i once thought love is all thats necessary, yet now...
i am getting the idea there is a battle being fought in which love is just a weapon, very much like hate in this physical plane...

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 09:09 AM
link   
i mean research project like this one

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Bisage...
I have abloutley no idea what you a reffering to
and how at all this relates to my post or dicusion

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 01:15 AM
link   
the disclousure is the fact that our bodies are in the middle of a war...
and not some made up terrorism...
but some real eternal strife...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join