It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 - CRUNCH for the Whitehouse and for ATS research

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 12:38 AM
link   
There are two weeks befor the Congressional Enquiry into 9/11 reaches a crunch.

I think that is a suitable time to get the ATS 9/11 research program under way as well. People who have followed the various 9/11 threads will see that the following have expressed interest in being on revolving research teams.

The following members have confirmed interest in the past two weeks:

MaskedAvatar
ktprktpr
Peace
Djarums
riffraffalunas
astrocreep
SkadiTheEvilElf

Apologies if I have missed anyone, and if you have an interest, add a note to this thread.

The first proposed topic (each topic to last approx. 4 weeks) is insider trading on Put Options (stock exchange and futures markets) that occured in the week prior to 9/11/2001 - who, what, why, how has this been stonewalled, what is the truth.

I will formalize a proposal to dragonrider this week. Discuss any ideas on this thread, and we will also set up some guidelines and responsibilities. I am thinking we might call this team "Emergency Team" in reference to 9/11.

As far as I'm concerned this will be a self-managing team, no single leader required unless it is felt absolutely necessary, and the team composition should be finalized by September 30.

Go to town here with ideas!

The story below is the state of play with the Congressional Enquiry, I think we can extend what comes out of that considerably.

www.newsday.com...

White House Faces Crunch Time on 9/11 Files
September 25, 2003

Two weeks and counting.

After that, the independent commission investigating the terrorist attack of Sept. 11, 2001, says it is going to blow the whistle. Again.

"We spend a long time on negotiating on access," said former Rep. Lee Hamilton of Indiana, the 9/11 commission co-chairman. "And we have laid down a marker here in which we indicate that we need this information in two weeks' time. So we are approaching a crunch point, I believe."

You may wonder why, two years after the attacks that slaughtered more than 3,000 people and set the United States on a course of indefinite war, it has come down to these two weeks. The families of Sept. 11 surely do. It is nine months, after all, since the commission - the only one empowered to fully probe the events of that day - was established. There are only eight more left until, by law, it expires.

The answer is that the White House has never wanted this commission. It fought against it for a year. Once it became politically impossible to stop, the administration engaged in a rear-guard action to slow its work, a stall meant to last until May, when the panel goes out of existence. Documents and witnesses were coming forth with such determined sluggishness that Hamilton, a Democrat, and his Republican counterpart, former New Jersey Gov. Thomas Kean, voiced concern about being thwarted. Since their extraordinary public complaint in July, much has gone better. Surprise.....

.....Information withheld from Congress included the president's daily brief, especially a crucial one produced in August 2001 that warned of possible terrorist attacks, including hijackings. Information relating to the development of a Bush counter-terrorism policy before 9/11 also was kept from the lawmakers.....

....In two weeks' time, this president must decide. He can live up to the rhetoric of cooperation and allow a full and fair inquiry into the catastrophe that redefined his presidency and all of our lives. Or he can assert executive privilege, withholding from the panel whatever White House documents, pretty much, he chooses.....

....The commission then would be duty-bound to tell us what these are. How could it do otherwise? The truth is not to be found in acquiescence.

The choice, when it is made, will have nothing at all to do with national security, though this would undoubtedly be the claim. It is, in the end, a matter of political security and how this White House decides to define it.

[Edited on 17-10-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Yeh MA , I have a serious interest in this. I have been reading a hell of alot into 9/11 of late, maybe reading too much. I would like to be involved.

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I'm in, I don't know about you guys, but I don't get very much free time these days. I am not going to be able to dedicate a HUGE amount of time to this research.

I have to work, study and play while researching for this project.

Don't get me wrong, I am still positive about this but I think we need to outline some small scale objectives.

"Morgan Stanley Dean Witter & Co., which occupied 22 floors of the World Trade Center, saw 2,157 of its October $45 put options bought in the three trading days before Black Tuesday; this compares to an average of 27 contracts per day before September 6. Morgan Stanley�s share price fell from $48.90 to $42.50 in the aftermath of the attacks"

www.hereinreality.com...

Richard B. Fisher, Chmn., Morgan Stanley Group TC
Evan G. Galbraith, Sr. Advisor, Morgan Stanley Group CFR

"The Trilateral Commission is international and is intended to be the
vehicle for multinational consolidation of the commercial and banking
interests by seizing control of the political government of the U.S."
...Sen. Barry Goldwater."

www.denverspiritualcommunity.org...

This connection jumped out at me earlier, probably means nothing though.

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Peace

Interesting that you mention Morgan Stanley.

A dear friend of mine in a senior post there will help our analysis for the first project along a little.

I have never considered much the role of the Trilateral Commission in things.

Thanks earthtone for the interest here, and XAOS. and also Bob88 for the U2U and suggested topic.

The team is coming together really well I think, and I'll post up some suggested guidelines in the next few days to make sure that our research stays in the realm of fact, and can yield some concrete findings...

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I can serve in a graphical capacity, but not research or anything like that. I think 9/11 has been throughly reviewed by the net and there are several well-researched alternative causes. For instance, i could maek a time line graphic or something like that. Although I do visit ats a lot, my "concentrated" time is spent on debates, which sap up what free time I have.

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 07:35 PM
link   
ktprktpr

Thank you, understood.

If our first project is the Put Options analysis, then I would like to follow through with your initial suggestion of a couple of weeks ago, to do with tabulating whatever unusual futures activity existed in several markets (including Chicago).

There was a disclaimer on the importance of this in the media in the past week, another Ministry Of Denial project brought to you by Washington DC.

Yes, I agree there has been some useful analysis on the web, which has yielded many many unanswered questions. The goal of some of our 'Emergency Team' research projects will be to answer them.

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 07:37 PM
link   
If someone can get me the data I can see if i can tabulate it graphically, via spreadsheet->graph It might take some time though. If its in a html I can easilly parse it, though.

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The Team

An update on members expressing interest in the 9/11 Emergency Team:

MaskedAvatar
ktprktpr
Peace
Djarums
riffraffalunas
astrocreep
SkadiTheEvilElf
earthtone
xaos
infinite (I found your name from about 4 weeks ago - sorry for previously omitting it)

If there are no more expressions of interest at this stage we will submit this team list to dragonrider for approval in a way that meets the ATS research guidelines.

Project specific guidelines

I would like to suggest these additional guidelines for all the 9/11 research efforts:

1. Where possible we should call on relevant expertise outside ATS to support or refute the general direction that our findings move us in.

2. We should take an apolitical approach to all tasks. That is, what we find, when it is not supportive of our political views or beliefs, or when it doesn't conform with what we expected to find, will be reported where it is factual, and not suppressed or omitted. Similarly, material which is speculative or called into question by experts will not be given undue emphasis.

3. At no stage will there be any personal attacks on any ATS member, or any general attacks on a race, religion, political party or nation. We deal in the establishment of fact and not in the attempts to prove any prejudices or preconceived ideas at all costs.

4. ...............? Anything to add or modify?

Project # 1

The first project suggested will be a detailed review and analysis of all information about Put Options and any other stocks of interest traded in the week before 9/11, as an indication of foreknowledge or insider trading.

I think we can probably use 5 of the Emergency Team on this project in different capacities... I would like to be in, and I would like ktprktpr to manage the graphical tabulations and analysis.

The project should be concluded by 31/10 (Halloween).

Provisional team members from above who are interested (and anyone else), please raise your hands here!

48-72 hours from now I/we will submit the proposal for the first Emergency Team project to dragonrider.

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I would like to be in, but I don't see much evidence to put together. I guess we will wait and see what we discover, but if there is a lot of interest I will happily step aside from participating in this particular project, as I don't see much to uncover that isn't already on the net.

If I can go on, this website outlines dome unanswered questions regarding the insider trading. I don't feel we could answer any of them from our computers:

'Who are the Investors and individual stockbrokers that placed abnormally high bets just before 911 on American Airlines and United Airlines Stock to take a sudden fall in value?

What person or group made a killing in the stock market by placing 'puts' on United and American Airlines? Was it a terroist group or someone with inside info.?

Why is the SEC withholding information it has concerning the identity of the purchasers of unusually large volumes of put options on American and United Airlines stocks (and other companies located in WTC)? It is reported that the profits made on these options could run well into the hundreds of millions. Better yet why has there been no demand from Congressional leaders for the release of this information?

Why has the FBI not been able to determine who made the put option trades on the airlines involved in 911, when option trading requires an account and a deposit?

What person or group left $2.5 million in unclaimed put options on American Airlines and United Airlines?

It took the FBI 2 days to get the college kid in California who had bought put options agaisnt an intnernet company, then released a false and damaging press report. He only made $ 250,000, no one was killed or injured. Several years later, with better technology to investigate such crimes, someone (close to Bush) makes unprecedented moves, and cashes in on 911 while thousands die, the country goes into recession, people are scared and unemployed, and the country goes to "war". There was an article in the UK press that the puts were not related to bin Laden. Yeah, I had guessed that on 911. So what happened? Why does the dog not bark? Does it know all too well who it is? Why are Americans so willing to accept the lie that this is OK? Are Americans scared of this, or are the democrats too guilty to proceed with their jop?

my question about the 2 security stocks (VISG) and (INVN) . They both had tremendous action just a few days before the 9/11 episode and buyers 10 folded their income in less than a month..Who were these investors?

Were the put options made through Deutsche Bank? What are Deutsche Bank's connections to the CIA, through CIA executive director Buzzy Krongard? [Krongard was a former banking official at AB Brown, later part of Deutsche Bank]. Did Mayo Shattuck, the head of the AB Brown unit at Deutsche Bank, resign on Sept. 15? If so, why? Have Deutsche Bank, and/or its subsidiaries, been investigated for money-laundering?

Who was doing the heavy buying of Invision Tech. Inc (INVN) and Visage Tech. Inc (VISG) a few days before the 9/11 episode.

Who are the people responsible for the put-orders on the NYSE stock of the airlines, and of the business occupants of the WTC before 911? Does this not imply that someone knew of the precise targeting of the operation?. How would someone know of the re-insurance arrangements of the WTC business occupants? Does this not imply an insider knowledge?'

These are the questions that really need answering and unfortunately I don't think we can find any answers with the limited means we have.

But we put the pieces together as best we can.

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Here's the link to the website containing the unanswered questions.

www.unansweredquestions.org...

I hope everyone else can ignore the "why are we Americans controlled by Israel" questions, these have no relevance to our task whether we agree with them or not.

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 07:38 AM
link   
maybe this helps :

www.saag.org...

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I would like to help anyway I can, tho I am a jack of all trades, and have diverse subjects but not a whole hell of alot of depth other than personal experience.

Id like to work on something about FAA emergency protocols, and examples in the past when these protocols were followed without delay in lesser emergencies. My computer is very slow, pages take minutes to upload, and now with my new job, time might be a bit of a problem for me, with my computer being dominated by my roomate at night, when Im usually off.

But Id like to contribute.

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Peace

Your analysis is great, thanks very much.

I tend to agree that there is not huge volumes more that can be found about insider trading, from looking at reviews on the net. We need some other sources, I'm trying to get one.

Skadi, your contribution is going to be valuable no matter what time you can put in or how slow your PC is...

When I get my U2Us up again we should have a 'team talk' on Project # 1 (ktprktpr, Peace, Skadi, me so far).

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 04:23 PM
link   
jozuph

Thanks for your link, it's a good tight analysis of the Congressional Enquiry and the politics surrounding it.

As a new member are you interested in participating in some research in the Research Forum, and what particular aspects of unanswered questions about 9/11 are of interest to you?

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 05:37 AM
link   
From your posts MA, I gather there is no point in sending you a u2u. So I better tell you now that I am off to Scotland tomorrow for my cousin's wedding, I won't have any access to the net, and will be back on Sunday evening.
I probably won't be online till then, in the meantime feel free to hit me up with any more details about the project.

See ya later folks.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 05:39 AM
link   
mmm seems the link changed to www.saag.org...
They changed paper to papers..why ? :]

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 07:22 AM
link   
too late to hop on?

lurkers do good work.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Updating the members who have expressed interest in the 9/11 'Emergency Team'.

MaskedAvatar
ktprktpr
Peace
Djarums
riffraffalunas
astrocreep
SkadiTheEvilElf
earthtone
xaos
infinite
entropy+

Now also a last call for members interested in the project of rigorous research into the Insider Trading (Put Options and others) in the period prior to 9/11.

My suggested team for this project is MaskedAvatar (co-ordinate, seek outside expertise), ktprktpr (graphical analysis and tabulation), Peace (catalog available existing media commentary) and two others. Please nominate now. I am emailing dragonrider with the proposal 24 hours from now (which is only two days behind my schedule, sorry guys).

dragonrider, any additional tips on progessing this will be handy.

In particular, what level of detail are you looking for in the qualifications of a Scholar, and should the above mentioned members U2U you directly for approval? I would have little luck co-ordinating all of that in the next few days.

By the end of the month, as well as having drawn the 'Insider Trading' study to some initial conclusion, I would like to see the team having scheduled the 9/11 research projects for the remainder of this year...

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I think we could look into the following areas:

- The collapse of the two towers and WTC7
- The failure of NORAD
- Activites of political figures around the Event.
- Identites of the highjackers.

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Hey MA, any updates on what is happeneing with this?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join