It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask me about extraterrestrial life

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Abandon this thread with a quickness. the reek is in the air. without any proof(refusal of such) offered this could be anyone. heck it could be me.
No bio. No specific claims(jesus was a human...gee I coulda claimed that).
c'mon......lets get to the nitty gritty. proof.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   
do you think that if the government were to disclose these encounters, that organized relgion would fold under it's own weight?

Surely you can shed at least a very vague background on where your expertise comes from ... i.e.

your a military grunt at a senitive intallation
military scientist
millitary officer
president
(i'm sure he's an alien)
civilian researcher or defense contractor.

i'm sure i've given enough of a broad range to stay within your vague range, without fear of your "mib" coming for you.

oh yeah...what about the mib? do they actively wipe out people's memory of encounters that they deem "sensitive"--what was it....ds6, ms6, something like that.

I would just like to know where to take this....i mean if i'm gonna ask questions under the assumption you know what your talking about, then what's to say you can't at least point between north and east hmm?

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by 142347
Also, free energy will ruin our economy.

Well obviously it will effect the economy. It will drastically alter the way we live. Our planet is being destroyed for the economy and frankly i've had enough of this. The economy is built on death, destruction and slavery.

I realy don't see another option. The economy needs to be restructured, and if it takes a ruining before that happens then so what? Let it be.

mod edit: language

[edit on 20-12-2005 by sanctum]

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Well, each race has their own types of craft. I've seen two types with my own eyes. One appears at a distance to be an orangish almost star-like light that moves slowly, the other is a silver object. (Too far away to see what shape, but it appeared ovaline.)

Regarding these two crafts, how do they get to Earth? Have they found a way to break the light barrier? Do they bend space, or do they have another way to travel that we have not imagined yet?

As fot a number of species we are in contact with, there are about 7 or 8, though we know of more.

Are these species humanoid? If so how many and what do the others look like? Are the Humanoids related to Earthlings? If not why do we share the humanoid shape?

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I agree with longhaircowboy on this one. Any of us could have offered these answers.

The 'insider' has offered nothing in the way of new information and has in fact avoided answering any question that would require a specfic answer

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 12:21 AM
link   
free energy would be great...i agree....it would give power back to the people...as was intended, not to the corporations, senators, and military. our government would be the only people to lose out, thus the reason they keep it under wraps.

what has been some of your personal experiences with the et's, other than a distant bulb.?

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Centrist, no, I cannot prove this, and I don't wish to.

Thanks. I'll get interested when you do
Until then...

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Lies...there was no crash site in cave creek,arizona...your really funny..it was a trash site.
they filled it with 1meter i think of sometype of rubber so the trash they dump in there won't harm the earth and whatnot,and that's why the grass are so green because of all the decompose nutrients and whatnot from the disposed food.

oh yeah..you don't plan on proving you do?
why bother trying to be all mr.know it all in the first place?
you say no to the project serpo thing..then you say there was 3?..interesting.

Ram

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I just put in my question...And lets see if a reply comes out..

Chapter one:

The Toy Store
I remember when i was a child - sometimes i heard about winning a competition.
I heard about a child who won a ticket to run around in a Toy Store for a surten amount of time..
And the child would be allowed to carry everything possible before time runs out.. And all the toy the the child could carry - would be taken home to play with - as a gift.
We use to have fantasies about that competition - and we told eachother what we would take if we had the chance to carry it all without comitting a crime. And everything was free.............
We never won that competition - it just stayed as a faint memory in our hearts forever.
But today something happend!! MR.142317 showed up in the kitchen... Who ever told us there was not Santa-Claus was wrong man!!! Here he is.. Or maybe it's a she...Santa. what ever...

You know - Santa mostly show up around christmas... And merry christmas everyone..
I would like to ask Santa a question...Oh my god what am i gonna ask..?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do the...(Oh no! thats to weird)...Let me see..
(thinking)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do the black lenses grow out again if they accedently fall out?

Are there fluid between the eye-ball and the black lenses?

Do they come in other colors? Or do they change color from birth...Like we are born with light hair which turns darker as we get older..And if so - Does some races have red lenses - or is Black the only color around...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ram

[edit on 20-12-2005 by Ram]

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   
OK. I hope I don't offend you or anyone else with this post but this thread has the appearance of BS to me for a few different reasons..

first things first

The race behind the Betty Hill incident is quite obviously different from the species recovered from Roswell. The cover-up is there for the good of the general public.

ok, it is my honest belief that if you are involved with aliens and/or the government's programs involving aliens, you probably have some serious education under your belt and/or some serious experience and referals in a few different areas (CIA agent, FBI, WHO, Physics, Chemistry, etc.). Now, if you were one of those people, I don't believe you would make this elementary mistake: race and species are different. Race would describe a physical difference inside a species of an animal whereas a different species would be a different animal altogether (race: black, white, indian human.. species: homo sapien, homo erectus).

The UFO coverup is a good thing. The public isn't ready to know that there are other, more intelligent lifeforms out there. This country is primarily Christian. Alien science + Christian superstition = Chaos, protests, etc.
There will always be the few extremists who will believe that these men from space are demonic, or evil, and will attack them. This isn't good for our image, really.

Jesus was a human, not an alien.

the public isn't ready to know is one excuse i read quite often here and hear elsewhere all the time. you also state that Jesus was human.. i realize that through translation and time some facts might not be entirely correct in the bible, but how could there be Christian superstition if Jesus is in fact real and was human?

Well, not in our lifetime. I don't think America has one planned. America is the world's only superpower at this point in time, which is one of the reasons this sort of thing is classified around the world. However, the existence of ET life will become more and more apparent in the next 50-70 years, and by 100 years time, the next superpowers will be China and Europe. At this point it will be somewhat common knowledge, I would guess.

you use some generalizations here that i also hear all the time. even though the US has alot of advanced technology, many other countries do as well. do not think the US media system is incapable of propaganda.. you have grown up preconditioned to the belief that the US is the only real power in the worl when in fact they are not. Many countries have nuclear capabilities which would, to me, classify them as powerful. also, many of the technologies that Americans use today are inventions, discoveries, etc. that MANY foreign scientists invented, discovered, developed, etc. England, Germany, Russia, etc. have much more "power" than you probably realize.

And keep in mind, I'm not omnipotent. I may not be able to answer your question.

Yes. I don't know everything, but alot of the technology we use today is reverse engineered from ET tech.

This is even more stuff that I either read or hear all the time. It almost seems as if you watched all the X-files series and used the ideas to form a thread in this forum. Also, I realize it is impossible for you to know everything, but you use the phrases "i don't know everything" or "don't think so" or "I would guess" quite often. It seems very convenient for you to use these phrases even though this is such a delicate topic and makes your case look less credible.

I don't follow the UFOlogy scene, so I don't have any naes. Most of the ones I've seen are far away from the truth.

Also, I find it hard to believe you don't follow ufology especially if you are involved with something of this nature. Posting on this forum suggests that you do.

It would be easier for me to believe you if you came on here and actually said something factual or at least had a specific topic you researched well and gave an opinon about that could have some kind of ground. To me it seems you have watched some documentaries and read a little on most topics and then laid the foundation for a question and answer thread so you can pick the most often asked questions and post a reply that is either BS or a reply that everyone and their mom that isn't knowledgable about the subject uses to make it seem like they know what they are talking about.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I don't buy the free energy argument, unless the power source was extremely easy to manufacture and was very destructive. The money I save on gas and electricity for my home would allow me to spend my money on other goods. The market would shift accordingly. I guess the only reason for keeping free energy down, is to keep a headlock on global dominance in terms of nations and not individuals. Keeps diesel powered armed forces at bay if they don't have reliable sources of fuel for military campaigns.

So China and Europe would be the only superpowers? And the US would be where? A hyper power or a third rate world power? And what would be the cause of this? Something very bad would have to happen to thoroughly cripple the US for it to lose its edge.

As for the christian excuse, don't buy it. The only thing that most americans would be truly shocked by is that the government and other trusted authorities and leaders have lied to them, repeatedly. The US isn't 100% christian and of the part that is, there is a very, very small percentage of ardent and devout followers that would be unable to cope with such a revelation.

Communism, eh... Sounds weak. I figure a high tech society would maybe have an AI governed society to maintain efficiency and continuity over long stretches of time, makes more sense. Gets rid of the petty politics and corruption.

So, how about a name for these aliens? We could even play a guessing game, such as it sounds like ...(blank)...

So far everything smells. Don't get me wrong, I'm a believer, but I'm not buying your sterilized, vague, and heavily generalized story, that anyone on this site could have concocted. Actually, I believe a guy that goes by sleeper spun a better tale than either you or the serpo-dorks.

Now give us some details to chew on, or beat cheeks...

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 01:26 AM
link   
hmmmmmmmmmm. I am watching, reading, hanging out and what not. No questions from me YET. I am liking the questions others are asking and want to SEE the answers......

Oh ok I thought of something............. WHAT RACE is this that seem to want to show themselves when asked via prayer ect???? WHY do they do this? are they TRYING to gain a religious following somehow??

[edit on 20-12-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rren

Have you personally seen ET's or their craft. If so could you give us a description?

Well, each race has their own types of craft. I've seen two types with my own eyes. One appears at a distance to be an orangish almost star-like light that moves slowly, the other is a silver object. (Too far away to see what shape, but it appeared ovaline.)

So you didn't see them up close and personal? Or get to 'kick the tires' - so to speak. Under what circumstance did you find yourself viewing these craft? These same ships that are used to 'get about' inside earth's atmosphere are also used to traverse interstellar distances?

1Other religions might have a problem as well. I'm just saying that the US is primarily Christian.

What i'm getting at, since you brought Him up - how long have "they" been visiting earth. Are you saying Jesus was real 'cause "they" saw him? Further speculating on my part as to your post- Is that why you specifically point out that Christians won't like this?

Their are about 2.1 billion Christians in the world. [hint - hint.. their not all in america... not even close] so your contention that its a US thing don't seem to hold water. Surely "they" are aware of the demographics, no?

2)The Betty Hill story is real, and not some "memory" induced by hypnosis or her husbands preference for sci-fi television shows? The "star charts" are accurate?

Yep.

Ya know i think Carl Sagan debunked those "star charts" some twenty years ago. Care to elaborate on that some more? Your a scientist, politician, rogue intel agent... your area of expertise will help us to come up with some better questions for ya.

3)Roswell was real. An alien craft did crash and bodies (living or dead) were recovered? Exactly how many different alien species are we talking about here.

The crash happened. There was also another crash in Cave Creek AZ. The crash site is now a golf course, and you can still see where they diverted the road around the impact site.

Do we(you) know why they crashed. I gotta say as a skeptic that one is killin' me. Drunk driver?

As fot a number of species we are in contact with, there are about 7 or 8, though we know of more.

Have we ever been to their homeworlds? Do they watch earth tv... are we the galactic reality show, that no alien wants to admit to watching but never misses an episode.

We allow them or are incapable of stopping them? What purpose do the experiments serve?

We allow them. They do not do anything severe. The only lasting effect they have is the occasional tracking device, the same way we tag animals in the wild.

Maybe i watch too much CSI or something but our earth scientists can get your DNA from a fingernail clipping. I assume if you've master interstellar travel cloning shouldn't be an issue. I mean what's up with the anal probes, are they really still necessary? "We allow them" my ###, literally.

No offense taken, and thanks for the welcome.

Your welcome.
Still not buying it mind you, but enjoyable none-the-less.

[edit on 20-12-2005 by Rren]

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   
i cant believe nobody else has picked up on this yet.

he's a scientologist. everything he has said is taught in scientology. that is where his "expertise" is coming from. also explains his references to christ.

[edit on 20-12-2005 by snafu7700]

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   
OK I'll take your bait only for the sake of argument of course.

You say that you personally have seen a star-like object?

What are these? Please describe this object.

I think it would be interesting if the object you describe is similar to the one I witnessed and the ones similar to that I can document.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 02:28 AM
link   
142347, I really find it hard to believe your claims sorry. You have not told us things we could not find in a google search
. And the things that could make or break your story EG: details on your career, photos or video proof you cannot provide. So on the evidence you have so far provided im going to have to say your are a hoax or speading disinformation.

PS: Can i ask you motives in "Spilling the beans" ?

[edit on 20-12-2005 by helium3]

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 03:05 AM
link   
what are some of their technologies?

what kind of outlook are they practicing towards the human race?

what type of level of invovlement are they currently interacting with the US/World governments?

other then this i can see excactly why there has been no disclosure, i thank you in all good will for your honesty among us.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I have a few questions of my own. First I would like to know, what is their culture like? Do they breath air and live in a 1g environment? What types of technologies have they helped the United States design? Where do they go when they come to visit the United States? Does the President have "personal" contact with them?

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I have a Q.
Whatever you reasons for telling us this, and whether people would believe us or not.

Dont you think you would be traced, tracked down, for disclosing this.?

ATS people is this a regular thing for people to stand up and claim to know the truth.?

Centrist, im waiting for you to take this apart.
But lack of any sniff of evidence is a stopping stone.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Still havent read any answears that are any different than what you would
hear on Coast to Coast am or on any Tv Show.
The Answears he/she gives are ones that any person could say.

Tell us something that can be proven. Otherwise you just come across as
any other person who claims to have knowlege about Ufo's.

Any person on these forums can say what you have said so far.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join