It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Bigfoot nest with bigfoot escaping !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
its it possible that this culd be a big foot nest with a bigfoot behind the trees ? who knows cheak it out !

[edited image tag. Please review how to post an image -nygdan]

[edit on 21-12-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
A big foot nest?

ok lets start with where is that pic from?

Zoom in on the pic, this is a fake pic from what i can tell, when you zoom up close its see through,

[edit on 16-12-2005 by asala]

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
IMO, that is a shadow from the trees.

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   
why would they build a nest that required them to stoop over when they are inside?

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
To me it looks like depth with low light, background, I really can't even make out a shape even though it was outlined for us to see.

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   
well just look at the zoom of the bottom, you can see through to the twigs,

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
OK after saving to my desktop and opening with preview, zooming in in the left picture I found Jack the pumpkin king on the left side and he moved on the right side the other circle I put sorta looks like a lizard like head so bigfeets
Hang with jack and eat lizards

You gonna want to do the same saveing it and preview to see my little haha

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
i've seen fallen branches making that type of nest like structure on their own. it doesn't seem likely that it would be a bigfoot.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
it looks like somone taking a dump in the woods not bigfoot ....come with a better pic than that poo....

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Animals in the wild do not construct shelters per say. They will make use of natural shelter, such as a tree or a cave, etc. But only humans construct shelters in the wild to protect them from the elements. Now if bigfoots exists, it would be a sort of "missing link" between humans and animals, but bigfoot, being the elusive beast he is, would not construct a shelter, IMHO.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I see nothing in that picture which would suggest a creature, bigfoot or otherwise. I agree that it looks like shadows: trees and shadows. Also, what is so special about the way the trees are that constitutes calling their formation a nest? I see nothing unnatural about the picture.

Yes, some things resemble other things when we look at them with different things floating through our heads. It's called pareidolia, and imo explains alot of unexplained photos

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 02:00 AM
link   
OK - just assuming for a moment that the photographer stumbled across a genuine bigfoot nest - and saw the creature scarper

the have 2 piss poor pictures which can be

my big question is " what he do next ???? "

there the hell is the follow up ???????

if it is a constructed nest of an inteligent creature - i want pics that show construction / design evidence

if it ` lives ` there - there should be foot ptints a lordy - i want casts / pics with a ruler for size

deth analysis / foot print area + soil densit so we can calculate its weight

dander , hair / stool samplesa etc etc etc

these two pics , in isolation scram hoax to me - as given the claims of the subject matter there is no follow up

you dont photio biog foot " at home " then wander off without investigating every detail

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
ever notice how people stumble across things as amazing as big foot's lair with at least two actual creatures playing house inside and only wind up with one picture?

there should be more.

there should be video of the guy returning with a crew to get actual footage or creatures.

there should be....

but there isn't.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 03:39 AM
link   
that appears to be an obvious fake you can see twigs through the shadow but as we have never seen bigfoot what if he can go invisible like The Predator lol

Wig

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Not enough evidence to say if a purpose built shelter or not, I saw a video I think taken from some oregon bigfoot site showing a guy in the woods finding big structures obviously purpose built and trees broken off. But nothing that he couldn't have done himself before filming.

The shadow in this picture is exactly that,,,a shadow caused by the density of the twigs. You think the camera man didn't see the bigfoot inside the nest? come off it.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
O.K. I'm not a bigfoot expert...don't want to be a bigfoot expert. However i do know a few things about hanging out in the woods.

If this was a "bigfoot nest", or sleeping area, I would expect the floor debris to be compressed due to the weight of the subject as it lay on the ground. If you have ever been in the wilderness and happened upon a deer lay, you will know what I am talking about. You can tell (even from a distance) there has been ground compression on/around the lay.

So...no debris compression = no "nest".

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
i hope the name " jonke " doesn't mean what I think it means, or else its in serious violation of cursing. My best friend is korean, and the word " jonke" in korean means a racist slang for chinese people. Sry buddy but i figured out ur secret.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
My userid jonke05 is a userid that I have had for years and have simply kept it. You are incorrect in your assertion; it is simply a combination of my last/first name. Since I was the fifth person at that company to derive the combination, i was dubbed jonke05.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by zoso28
Animals in the wild do not construct shelters per say. They will make use of natural shelter, such as a tree or a cave, etc. But only humans construct shelters in the wild to protect them from the elements. Now if bigfoots exists, it would be a sort of "missing link" between humans and animals, but bigfoot, being the elusive beast he is, would not construct a shelter, IMHO.

Not true.....

Most birds construct nests. Also, plenty of animals construct nests....many monkeys do I think. Anyway, that is definately NOT a bigfoot sighting IMO. You don't even have to zoom in to see the twigs through the "creature"....shadow...maybe a shadow creature?

Wig

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Jonke is also a Germanic surname, perhaps comments like that would be better placed in U2U.

[edit on 21/12/2005 by Wig]

[edit on 21/12/2005 by Wig]

<<   2 >>

join