It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP responsible for lack of rain?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I wondered if it were feasible for HAARP to be feasible for the lack of rain we in the American Midwest had this summer. It rained in April, once in July, then not again until Mid-September where I am. Once all the crops were dead, we got over four inches of rain. Is someone behind this, or was the rest of the country this dry too?

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaoszero
I wondered if it were feasible for HAARP to be feasible for the lack of rain we in the American Midwest had this summer. It rained in April, once in July, then not again until Mid-September where I am. Once all the crops were dead, we got over four inches of rain. Is someone behind this, or was the rest of the country this dry too?

Seeing as HAARP was dead silent until the 15th of this month I seriously doubt it was responsible for the drought.
Droughts have occured many times in history without the help of any fancy technology, and will most likely continue to occur until we do find a way to really control the weather. Should we control the weather? As rough as droughts can get, I am not so sure this is a good goal to shoot for.

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The fact that HAARP was dead silent means little really as it is quite clear that the monitors are being altered.

Check the HAARP post for more information on this.

Luke

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Why would they want to do that to australia as weather control is still in its early stages and it would cost a lot and i cannot see any financial gain. When weather control does enter some brilliant stage though it would be amazing but people with it could be to powerful imagine the power to starve an entire nation if they dident share your views it would be a too powerful weapon in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 04:48 PM
link   
HAARP was becoming active again right before Isabel hit the east Coast. Isabel was at a Type 5 but suddenly just dropped down to a Type 1. That couldnt just happen like that in nature. The Gov has to have something to do with it. And the Gov has been doing experiments right in my backyard in Alaska for years. Not literally in my backyard.

join