It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know where you've been!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 09:17 AM
link   
London transport plan to introduce a new annual pass sytem that can track where you've travelled and on what train/bus/underground

news.bbc.co.uk...

If the UK get's ID cards it's my belief they would employ an similar system.

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Good system which i fullt support as it can only mkaes things better if you know whoes travelling and when it could help crimes and cut down on congestion as well by providing trains at the right time for once.

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 03:04 PM
link   
eh. that's kind of creepy. if they really wanted to track movements to monitor loads on the system, they could easily do it anynomously. there's absolutely no need to have specific records like that except for tracking purposes. you shouldn't have to pay in excess of �200 more just so your details aren't available to any agency that requests it.

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Catching criminals easier = Good thing
Treating everyone like a Criminal = Bad thing

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Its Gonna Happen the Government wants to know where there people are going and they are gona find ways to do it

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I dont think anyone would object to this system if they were logical and thought about it who wouldent mind people knowing where there going if crime would be commited is anyone objecting to that.

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 04:41 PM
link   
How come it seems like every week I see another article about how people are losing privacy in the UK? What's going on over there?

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 06:52 AM
link   
We start loosing our private life the minute we born!

You dont really have a say in things here (UK) it just looks like you do, to make our lovely (used very loosely) government look good, and as though they are doing something for us and helping us.

But in reality:

You are just a number
A statistic
Of a world that doesnt care!

(yes! that is a song by someone)

blackwidow

join