It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blow ya whistle!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Tweet tweet! Blow ya whistle! Tweet tweet! Blow ya whistle!

Ah, that Petey Pablo...good stuff.

Anyway, I'm making this thread to generate a list of as many whistleblowers on 9/11 as possible. I want y'all to add to this list, too, because it seems like more and more people are coming forward.

Heeeeere, we go...

Ron Paul
Cynthia McKinney
Chief economist in Reagan adminstration Morgan Reynolds
Lt. Colonel Anthony Shaffer
Former FBI translator Sibel Edmonds
Paul Craig Roberts
Professor Steven E. Jones
Former CIA director George Tenet
9/11 victims' attorney Stanley Hilton
Lt. Colonel Steve Butler

That's all I have for now, but please add others to this list.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Rachel Carson -- "Silent Spring" contaminated water
Ralph Nader-- "unsafe at any Speed" Automotive mfg. Junk
Karen Silkwood -- Unsafe nuclear industry
Linda Molton Howe -- Cattle mutilations

OK, are you happy now? wcip

[edit on 9-12-2005 by whaaa]

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   
You might want to provide individual links to articles or websites explaining exactly who each person is, and what they have exposed/said. A plain list of names is a bit...dry.

I'll add a couple a bit later.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
You might want to provide individual links to articles or websites explaining exactly who each person is, and what they have exposed/said. A plain list of names is a bit...dry.

I'll add a couple a bit later.

Aww, peace...

I was hoping one of the people who buy the official crap, er, story, would have said this. Fear not, I plan on posting links and all that stuff for these good peeps. I know how it is, us ATSers too lazy to look up stuff on our own.

I'm outta time now, but I'll be back...

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Are these guys 9/11-related? It doesn't appear as though the listed whistle-blowing is, but maybe they've done other work. Just wondering.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Your're right. Didn't read or understand good at all. Sorry!

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   
GEORGE WALKER BUSH: Puppet Dictator of the United States by Election Fraud, and unwitting 9-11 whistleblower by action, inaction, and Freudian slips.

Bush admits America is to be destroyed by design from within: "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

Bush admits pre-placed cameras were in the WTC7 command center to film the show and beam it to his limo: "And I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw [the first] airplane hit the tower -- the TV was obviously on, and I use to fly myself, and I said, "There's one terrible pilot." And I said, "It must have been a horrible accident."

Bush admits the 9-11 terrorists are CIA assets: "The hijackers were instruments of evil who died in vain. Behind them is a cult of evil which seeks to harm the innocent and thrives on human suffering. Theirs is the worst kind of cruelty, the cruelty that is fed, not weakened, by tears. Theirs is the worst kind of violence, pure malice, while daring to claim the authority of God. We cannot fully understand the designs and power of evil. It is enough to know that evil, like goodness, exists. And in the terrorists, evil has found a willing servant."

Bush admits that Osama Bin Laden will not to be hunted down and will not be found: "I'm just not all that concerned about him."

I think this whistleblower deserves a medal for all he has done in exposing the truth behind 9-11.

[edit on 2005-12-10 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Nice

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 02:44 AM
link   
ya 1 more to add for our fearless Whistleblowerer there.. also this saying haunts me also.. since i 1st heard it.

"There's nothing wrong with a dictatorship, as long as I am the dictator".

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 12:58 AM
link   
you could add Senator Barbara Boxer as of today and Bob Barr

and as an honorary member, the late Senator Paul Wellstone.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

OK, are you happy now? wcip

I'm sorrynWCIP...but that IS funny. To add...me. Yes I am NOT anyone who you guys would give 2 SKEEKS about but.

[edit on 13-12-2005 by MacMerdin]

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Sible Edmonds
Indira Singh

join