It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Video: Explosions Before Both WTC Collapses and before WTC7 Collapse - You Will Believe

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Thank you, wecomeinpeace. Downloading now (speed is excellent). I know you wouldn't have posted this if it wasn't good, but how credible do you think the information is about FEMA turning up for a disaster on September 10th?

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MERC
...how credible do you think the information is about FEMA turning up for a disaster on September 10th?

One of the great things about this video is that it doesn't try to "hard sell" you any ideas, if you know what I mean. The information, for the most part, is presented as is and left for you to make your own conclusions. The footage is played unedited and raw first before going back again and pointing things out. A recording of CBS news with Dan Rather interviewing a FEMA official on Sept 12 is played:

Rather: "Tom Kennedy...Kennedy a rescue worker with the National Urban Search & Rescue which is part of FEMA."

Kennedy: "We're currently...uh...one of the first teams that was deployed to support the city of New York for this disaster. We arrived on late Monday night, and went into action on Tuesday morning. And not until today [Wed Sept 12] did we get full opportunity to work the entire site."

Google for "FEMA + Tripod II" for more info on FEMA arriving on Sept 10th for a disaster scenario drill of planes crashing into the WTC towers. Next morning, whaddyaknow...

This footage has been seen before on the major news networks, but it was always edited down to remove the parts with the explosion sounds before the collapses, or the sound was removed completely. Turn up your speakers, switch on your subwoofer.

[edit on 2005-12-8 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
for downloading the file:

i would recommend azureus...

then, just click the link in the first post of this thread...

download it to your desktop...

then open the file (azureus should open it automatically)...

then pick where you want the file to be downloaded to (you will see what i mean, just pick your desktop)...

i hope this helps people...

BTW, i am downloading this file now...

the more more "seeders" there are, the faster the file will download...

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Sounds really good, WCIP. I've got some Beers in ready to watch it as soon as it's finished.

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace

Rather: "Tom Kennedy...Kennedy a rescue worker with the National Urban Search & Rescue which is part of FEMA."

Kennedy: "We're currently...uh...one of the first teams that was deployed to support the city of New York for this disaster. We arrived on late Monday night, and went into action on Tuesday morning. And not until today [Wed Sept 12] did we get full opportunity to work the entire site."

Google for "FEMA + Tripod II" for more info on FEMA arriving on Sept 10th for a disaster scenario drill of planes crashing into the WTC towers. Next morning, whaddyaknow...

Ahh, the Drills, I knew all about those, but I misunderstood you in your initial post. I was thinking you meant the FEMA Official was saying they arrived on the 10th in preperation for the actual disaster, not the drills. I apologise. I look forward to watching it, anyway, perhaps I should have done so before asking any questions.

[edit on 053131p://55125 by MERC]

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
ugh. I downloaded that Macintosh torrent app, and then downloaded the torrent file. But when I put the torrent into the app, it starts to connect but then says:

Problem connecting to tracker - < urlopen error (61, 'Connection refused') >

any help?

edit: the brackets screwed it up.

[edit on 8/12/2005 by FallenOne]

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Use link provided by wecomeinpeace on the previous page of this thread.
BTW. Big thx to you wecomeinpeace for this link !!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by STolarZ
Use link provided by wecomeinpeace on the previous page of this thread.

I used the link to the torrent file in his first post. Maybe it doesn't work for Mac? I dunno. But now that you guys helped me find a Mac Torrent App (which I greatly appreciate), I guess I can just search for the 911 eyewitness video and try different torrents to see which ones work.

I'll get back to you guys...

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   
FallenOne, fairly often, for whatever reason, whether it be a strange tracker, or a problem with PC, Firewall, or Torrent client settings, can cause a torrent to hang, and give an error code. Leaving the client open with the torrent trying to re-connect has a good success rate at solving this problem (as the torrent is highly active, in this case, and not dead, or dying, this could work).

I am not a Mac user though, so I could be wrong.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
FallenOne. This link:
911_Eyewitness.avi
It's not a torrent link

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
zer69 has graciously mirrored the file at the link below. If you are REALLY having problems you can download it directly from there (prolly want to use a download manager/accelerator). But please, out of respect for zer69, his bandwidth, and his generosity, please only use the direct link if you have exhausted all other options to kickstart the torrent.

Here is the link:

media.thetruthseeker.org...

Thanks again, zer69.

BTW, love the avatar. LMFAO!

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Just a reminder, all credit and thanks should go to Rick Siegel, the guy who took the footage and put the DVD together. He was offered $48 a second by the MSM giants for the footage, but he refused knowing that the footage would dissappear and never be seen again with the explosion audio intact. He took hours of footage...you do the math. BTW, if you haven't figured it out by now, the MSM are complicit in the cover-up of these crimes. I am in no way trying to advertise for this guy, but if you can, go to Rick's site, 911eyewitness.com, buy one DVD so he can get something back for his efforts, then make copies and send them to everyone you know.

Armed with the truth, we shall prevail.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
wecomeinpeace, I've finally had the time to watch this 104 minute film.
This is such a gem. I'll keep it on my hard drive forever and seed it for as long as I can.
Now that this film has gotten coverage on ATS who know what will happen next. I'm giving it 5 days before we see some major attempt is made to discredit this video.
If there is ever another 9/11 like event we all have to be sure to collect and keep any footage we can get our hands on. You never know what will disappear.

Those flashes from the helicopter are very interesting. Is there any speculation as to what it could be?

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I've just finished watching this myself, it was serious. I would go as far as to say it conclusively proves that the Towers were brought down with explosives, once and for all. This is the final nail in the coffin, you would have to be brainwashed beyond the point of recovery to watch this and still believe the Official story.

WCIP, once again, thank you for posting this. After reading that thing about MSM, I'm definitely going to purchase a copy of the DVD.

[edit on 103131p://291210 by MERC]

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
zer69 has graciously mirrored the file at the link below. If you are REALLY having problems you can download it directly from there (prolly want to use a download manager/accelerator). But please, out of respect for zer69, his bandwidth, and his generosity, please only use the direct link if you have exhausted all other options to kickstart the torrent.

Here is the link:

media.thetruthseeker.org...

Thanks again, zer69.

BTW, love the avatar. LMFAO!

thanx for providing that link, how long does it take before it actually starts up & plays thou? waiting...........................waiting................life is ticking by...............

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Figjam the file size is 679Mb. I don't know what your Internet connection is like, but I'm sure a download like that will take you a long time. I'm on DSL and it probably took me more than half an hour.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   
one quetion i would ask is whywould the government go through the trouble and extreme risk of planting explosives to assure the collapse of the building?wouldnt the same goals be achieved when the plane struck?was full demolition really important enough to risk exposure?would their goals be any less served if the building sustained an attack but did not collapse?....im not seeing a motive here.....surely the planes alone would give them enough to advance their agenda, so why risk it?

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I have finished watching the movie, and I have to agree with MERC that this video gives us concrete proof that, undeniably, the world trade center towers were brought down by controlled demolitions.

This video is a must see and I recommend everyone check it out! Thanks WCIP for finding this video and starting this thread!

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
Figjam the file size is 679Mb. I don't know what your Internet connection is like, but I'm sure a download like that will take you a long time. I'm on DSL and it probably took me more than half an hour.

ahhh, I'm on DSL too & I gave up in the end. I'd have liked to have seen the footage though & become a part of this discussion. Oh well, one of these days..............

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Can't wait to check this video, been on the fence a long time, and you know...it's narrow up here, i'dd like to see something that makes me jump over to one end of the fence.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Figjam
thanx for providing that link, how long does it take before it actually starts up & plays thou? waiting...........................waiting................life is ticking by...............

Figjam,

it's better to save the video first, right click on the link and "Save Link As..." or "Save Target As..." - download the movie this way and then open it via your favourite media player.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join