It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Video: Explosions Before Both WTC Collapses and before WTC7 Collapse - You Will Believe

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
It is commonly claimed by controlled demolition theorists (CDTs), hat the fires in the WTC towers were cool and oxygen deprived. If this is the case, then the CDTs have to concede the probability of smoke explosions.

Something to think about, at least.

Well, since you are the Papa of the Pancake Theorists (PT's), is that the final answer from the three of you? That the fires were relatively cool and oxygen deprived? Can we lock that answer in, or would you like to use your Ask an Audience Member option?

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
He didn't sayt hey were cool and oxygen deprived he just speculated that it's something Controlled Demolition theorists draw on.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I just watched the video and I must say its pretty cool, I really like the Physics "Lab" tests they did. I must add though, at some points its pretty darn boring.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Poison
I just watched the video and I must say its pretty cool, I really like the Physics "Lab" tests they did. I must add though, at some points its pretty darn boring.

I pretty much debunked their 'physics lab' stuff hear:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I'd like to know how the government so amzingly cut the sound of explosions from coutless news feeds (inc. the live ones) so masterfully leaving the sounds of the crowds ect completely unfaultered in a matter of minutes... Pro's would be hard pressed to achieve this from my limited knowledge of the field.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith

I pretty much debunked their 'physics lab' stuff hear:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cool, I'll look into it chap.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
When you guys say the "Government" is behind this, who exactly are you talking about? A Group of people or an Individual?

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ihatescifi
I'd like to know how the government so amzingly cut the sound of explosions from coutless news feeds (inc. the live ones) so masterfully leaving the sounds of the crowds ect completely unfaultered in a matter of minutes... Pro's would be hard pressed to achieve this from my limited knowledge of the field.

Not saying they did, but it wouldn't be that hard to do really. Explosions are in the low requency range while crowd noise is mid to high. Cut out the lows and you could easily mask the explosions. Also if you are listening to them on a TV you don't get a lot of low end response from those speakers.
Also take into consideration placement of the camera/microphone etc...

Have you actually listened to those clips for explosions?

Anyway most of the news clips don't show those few minutes before the towers fell did they?

Never underestimate what the gov will do to achieve their agendas.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Not saying they did, but it wouldn't be that hard to do really. Explosions are in the low requency range while crowd noise is mid to high. Cut out the lows and you could easily mask the explosions. Also if you are listening to them on a TV you don't get a lot of low end response from those speakers.
Also take into consideration placement of the camera/microphone etc...

Thanks for the input, as I said I'm no expert

Have you actually listened to those clips for explosions?

Yes I have. It's a shame that people who recorded the event on vhs aren't aware of any of this otherwise we could see if it explosions were in the live footage.

Anyway most of the news clips don't show those few minutes before the towers fell did they?

I have yet to see a controlled demolition where they detonate bombs nearly half a minute before the building goes down so if the explosions are spaced out from minutes before thats kind of wierd doncha think?

Never underestimate what the gov will do to achieve their agendas.

Gov has a wierd agenda

EDIT -

Also I noted that if the gov has the ability to quickly edit what the press outputs then why do recordings of people 'reporting' about explosions still remain? I doubt they'd make that kind of mistake myself.

[edit on 20-12-2005 by ihatescifi]

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Their you guys go again talking about the "Government", Some one please explain to me who or what this "Government" is. Are you guys talking about a "Shadow Government"?NWO?Disney Club? Heck I know lol be specific please.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Their you guys go again talking about the "Government", Some one please explain to me who or what this "Government" is. Are you guys talking about a "Shadow Government"?NWO?Disney Club? Heck I know lol be specific please.

Aparently the existing American government did it. Thats Bush, Cheney, Congress, CIA ect ect...

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Aparently the existing American government did it. Thats Bush, Cheney, Congress, CIA ect ect...

I don't know about that, I guess everyone has a dark side to them.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   

here you go... war on freedom

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacMerdin
Thanks WCIP....

I'm reading through stuff right now. I found this interesting though.

High impacts that create notches can also lead to brittle fracture at stresses that are less than the dynamic yield strength. This is also true if triaxial stress conditions exist from constraint.

from here: 911research.wtc7.net...

This is interesting because it says that high impact (which would have occured) can lead to brittle fracture. So much for my malleable steel theory. Don't like being proven wrong but I must admit it when I am.

the only thing missing is something to get the whole thing rolling. steel will snap under HIGH VELOCITY impacts.
however, there were no high velocities to INITIATE the collapse, and, in the case of the first tower to fall, no noticeable leaning or gradual acceleration.

they just went into near free fall. one floors worth of (remaining)support columns gave out in an instant. all of them. at the exact same instant. and that's shatter, not warp, bend or twist.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
You have to remember the scale of floor to width is alot different to normal buildings...

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 11:57 PM
link   
well, thank you ihatescifi for that.

i guess that's why tower seven was sucked to earth at the speed of freefall in a vacuum.
a simple matter of another building which was held up by air, but once the air was removed, global collapse was inevitable.

i guess that explains pyroclastic flows.

i guess it explains the flashes coming form the helicopter and the sound recordings of explosions and the eyewitness reports of explosions and shockwaves and lateral ejections of HUGE intact chunks of steel weighing tons for distances of 600 ft.

wecomeinpeace. thanks for demudding my clumsiness.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Ah yes the flashes from the helicopter, and what where they then? Missiles? *chortle*...
I agree it looked a bit odd but I'd love to hear those theories on what it might have been LOL.

The air will have been warmer from the heat generated when the building collapsed, so it would create that sort of rolling effect. Or are you trying to imply that a collapse like that would not cause any heat?
The particles in the cloud were also a combination of both very fine dust and relatively large particles, the deposits on camara lenses from filiming in the cloud show that.
Out of curiosity, how exactly would you expect the dust cloud to behave if not the way it did? - I'd love to hear.

[edit on 21-12-2005 by AgentSmith]

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   

well, thank you ihatescifi for that.

Pleasure

i guess that's why tower seven was sucked to earth at the speed of freefall in a vacuum.
a simple matter of another building which was held up by air, but once the air was removed, global collapse was inevitable.

If you think it does all power to ya

I'm sure you have irrafutable proof that these flows ONLY happen in controlled demolitions and not in buildings that fires have been raging for some good time.

i guess it explains the flashes coming form the helicopter

So these flashes hmmm... What are they meant to be? Don't put it forward as evidence if you don't know what it's meant to proove.

and the sound recordings of explosions

You mean the one recording from two miles away which only one 'child prodigy' seemed to be able to conseal. At the moment you have a government which has edited mainstream tapes, bought out and destroyed others, but they cannot find one guy and take his mini DV tape? Give me a break thats just plain inconsistent.

and the eyewitness reports of explosions

Not really surprising seeing as theres not many words in the dictionary for the sound a WTC makes when falling.

and lateral ejections of HUGE intact chunks of steel weighing tons for distances of 600 ft.

Nah the immense weight of the building crashing down explains that.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
however, there were no high velocities to INITIATE the collapse, and, in the case of the first tower to fall, no noticeable leaning or gradual acceleration.

Noticeable buckling, though.

they just went into near free fall. one floors worth of (remaining)support columns gave out in an instant. all of them. at the exact same instant.

That is usually the pattern with buckling failures.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
Ah yes the flashes from the helicopter, and what where they then? Missiles? *chortle*...
I agree it looked a bit odd but I'd love to hear those theories on what it might have been LOL.

Translation: I agree those flashes looked a bit odd, but rather than putting any thought into it, why not just make fun of what the demo theorists say?

I'm sure you have irrafutable proof that these flows ONLY happen in controlled demolitions and not in buildings that fires have been raging for some good time.

Too bad no other skyscrapers in the world have ever collapsed like those three did. Not from fires, or plane impacts, or both, anywhere else, ever.

Similarities between those clouds and demo clouds sure are uncanny, though.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join