It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GRAYS 101

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I've been asked not to stray from the gray, and to give an account of one of my experiences with these particular alien visitors. WHILE traveling home late one night (1:30ish in the AM) on a route that connects two well known Norther California communities, I noticed the usual strange light off in the distance out my car windows. It was a cloudless, moonlit night and I decided to do something rather stupid, by turning my headlamps off and on as I drove along a ways (thinking if it's a UFO, "they'ed" notice me). I was just goofing around really, but then later (not to drag this out) I find that I am now on a road that connects the route I was on to a parrallel route some miles away. This connection is rather remote half way, with lots of vacant land with oak trees and bushes. I soon realize I must have turned off my original route and thats when I see an area off the side of the road that I feel is wide enough for me to turn my 82 Dodge wagon around and go back, but somehow that doesn't work out and the engine dies on me. I try restarting it and thats when I first catch sight out the windshield of a figure crossing over in front of the car and heading round to the drivers side...I'm thinking what the frick is this all about and then, two or more figures appear from behind me. I don't know why, but at this point I start to open my door and get out and they are right there surrounding me. I'm freaked, I can't think of anything to say or do and I just close my eyes real tight, and I begin to walk away with them like a "sheep", saying over and over to myself in a low murmer through clinched teeth, "I won't look!...I won't look!"...I guess they hear me, and I hear them in a low tone in good english ( with some kind of little accent of some sort) telling me thats good, don't look...it's better if you don't and this won't take long. I'm tensed up and my hands are clinched tight in fists, and I can feel small but firm gripped hands on me guiding me along. I will later in another post (not to be rude and max this one out) relate the ending to this encounter when I find myself being led right up to their ship. One of the things I can remember so vividly was the look on the face of the one who crossed over in front of my car, he had a slight smile or grin and was trying his best to look friendly, but the eyes, I'll never forget the eyes. Before I got used to them they were the scary part of them...the big dark brown piercing eyes that seem to look right through you!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Cool story, we're all waiting for the next update

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Nice story, but why not finish it ?

You can't leave it like this!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Start drawing everthing you can remember and upload it.
In paticular, show us your rendition of your statements:

1. "One of the things I can remember so vividly was the look on the face of the one who crossed over in front of my car"] - Draw the Aliens, the expression, the hood of your car and the position the Alien was in.

2. "at this point I start to open my door and get out and they are right there surrounding me" - Draw yourself standing and the Aliens around you. Draw it from a birdseye view imagining your position to theres.

3. "I find myself being led right up to their ship" - Draw the ship the best you can. Any details you can remember. The 'ramp' or whatever took you into the ship.

Draw these things the best you can, it would be good for the record and it's important that all memory from aledged abductions gets put to paper because you could start forgetting or have trouble visualising it later on.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 04:54 AM
link   
You seem to be starting a lot of threads on the topic of the grays and your experience with them. please can you keep the discussion to one thread as previously requested . Here is the link to your earlier thread in which you promised more details to follow. perhaps you could combine the info you have posted in your subsequent threads and add them to this original one
www.abovetopsecret.com...

(thread closed)

top topics

join