It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video "Police found explosives in WTC on 911"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Seems the police said they found a suspicious device and belived it to be a bomb. Perhaps there where bombs in the buildings after all.

”Police have found what they believe to be a suspicious device and they fear that it may lead to another explosion."

"I spoke with some police officials moments ago, Chris, and they told me they have reason to believe that one of the explosion at the besides the ones made with the planes, may have been caused by a van that was parked on the building that may have had an explosive device in it.”

video

Story

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Surprise surprise. So that’s a News clip and Police reports of explosions and explosives in the buildings to go along with the Fire-fighters audio transmissions and video reports. Good find, the evidence is piling up.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   
The reporter says there"may have been another device". I also remember reports of a plane crashing at the Washington Mall and 30000 deaths at the world trade center. You can not take every report made that day as fact. There was massive confusion

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Well, good job we're not just going by these reports then, isn't it? There's the whole part about the buildings magically falling down too, remember?

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Not to mention the fact that Tehran building was hit by a passenger airplane and guess what? The building is still there...

I remember this report by Rick Sanchez and it was never mentioned again.

I cant imagine anyone still believing what the media or this government has to say anymore.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Not to mention the fact that Tehran building was hit by a passenger airplane and guess what?

I heard it was a C 130 military transport hauling some troops and reporters. See this ATSNN news release.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
just to add a little devils advocacy...

the Murrah Building was used to corroberate this theory...

the Murrah Building DID NOT have other bombs placed... it DID have some devices used by ATF in an arms storage locker... these were seen by rescuers, and quickly removed (i saw part of this from my position)... I was told by the policeman guarding the road, that they were just normal ATF/FBI gear, that might have exploded accidentally. He acted like there was no worry of a "big" secondary explosion... (i still think that it contributed to the original explosion)

the conspiracy here, was that these arms were in the building, just tens of feet from a daycare...
so by the FBI/ATF denial of all, they allowed conspiracys to form, just to protect there a$$. We have to be careful of these type of conspiracys...

when something is being covered up, it could be for far different reasons than we assume.

I want everyone to consider a theory that maybe an old Russian Suitcase Nuke was found, and they didn't want to spark a worse panic.
Wouldn't that be a prime target if you were a Russian agent looking for a place to put a bomb?

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR

Not to mention the fact that Tehran building was hit by a passenger airplane and guess what?

I heard it was a C 130 military transport hauling some troops and reporters. See this ATSNN news release.
Yes, you are right:
Comment: We all know that when planes crash into buildings, those buildings collapse within 90 minutes! The building in Iran has defied all laws of physics!

TEHRAN, Iran - An Iranian military transport plane crashed into a 10-story apartment building as it was trying to make an emergency landing Tuesday, smashing a hole in the top of the building and setting it ablaze. At least 119 people were killed.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by zoso28
The reporter says there"may have been another device". I also remember reports of a plane crashing at the Washington Mall and 30000 deaths at the world trade center. You can not take every report made that day as fact. There was massive confusion

And we also can not take every eye witness account as fact from that day either. So why is it only the few that matched the official story are the only ones reported about now? What about all of those that go against the official story? Which side is lying or confused and how do you know the differince?

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
" One of the explosions at the world trade center may have been caused by a van"

Wow. This is not the first time this has been mentioned.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raist
Seems the police said they found a suspicious device and belived it to be a bomb. Perhaps there where bombs in the buildings after all.

That was at the time the attacks were still proceeding, the towers hadn't fallen yet, and everyone was still running around in circles wondering what was going on. Since then you've had nine years to find out more about this "reason to believe it's suspicious device", so what have you learned, other than absolutely nothing?

If you've found out nothing more, then it ought to be obvious why- the report of a bomb turned out to be false and the story ended there...but whatever damned fool conspiracy web site you're getting this bit from is leaving out that little detail to get you all paranoid over shadows.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Check the date - from 2005 !

Dont you have anything else ? Why are you recycling stuff from 5 years ago?

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
"That was at the time the attacks were still proceeding, the towers hadn't fallen yet, and everyone was still running around in circles wondering what was going on."

Are you sure the Towers had not fallen when this news report was made? Why is there so much dust and smoke all over the place. Funny, I don't see any Towers from the shot of Lower Manhattan in the video. I don't think it takes some damn fool conspiracy website to figure out the Towers HAD fallen.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Not to mention the fact that Tehran building was hit by a passenger airplane and guess what? The building is still there...

I remember this report by Rick Sanchez and it was never mentioned again.

I cant imagine anyone still believing what the media or this government has to say anymore.

Actually I often refer people to the news archives at the top of the page where it is mentioned frequently.

It would be a real PITA for me to isolate the clips for each individual post and I know a lot of people don't bother looking, but IMHO your 911 research is in its infancy if you haven't watched all the news archives from 911 and the next day.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
you make a point that is aimed at "truthers" but shows how flawed the logic "debunkers" use is.

That was at the time the attacks were still proceeding, the towers hadn't fallen yet, and everyone was still running around in circles wondering what was going on. Since then you've had nine years to find out more about this "reason to believe it's suspicious device", so what have you learned, other than absolutely nothing?

It was NIST's job, quite literally, to find this out. They failed but their report was "accepted".

When you start accepting "absolutely nothing" in reports put out by the government, you show a willingness to blindly follow that is akin with very dark times in history indeed.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Let me show you what REALLY HAPPENED on 9.11:

Crystal Night, Atheists!

FINALE:

Have I said this before?

nostraamerica.atspace.com...

PULLING THE PLUG on atheism

www.firstscience.com...

bye

huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/20090126/as-indonesia-solar-eclipse/images/c52d9d50-7ca2-4c3a-b13c-c866836298c8.jpg

Einstein puts the final nail in the coffin of atheism...

youtube.com/watch?v=V7vpw4AH8QQ

atheists deny their own life element...

life element = that which you need to live, i.e., LIGHT!

add some comment moderation to your blasphemy website...

[edit on 25-3-2010 by nostro88]

new topics

top topics

join