It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecys of PLANET-X

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Tenth planet eh.I just searched for this and I have to add this. A new solar body is under speculation as to whether or not to be classified as a planet.

I sort of connected it in my mind that this could be the tenth planet you're referring to because i read a few books on this. The atlanteans are the people who live in the planet most likely. This planet also orbits the sun just outside of pluto, It's bigger than pluto and is very hard to detect due to it's surroundings.

This is a great candidate for planet x I believe. The best part is the way it was presented in the other thread i was subscribed to heres the link, try to start on the tenth page though!.

the name of the planet is 2003 UB313

heres a link to the thread"hopefully page ten"

and a link to the planet page. UB 313

[edit on 5-3-2006 by Magickesists]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by FarFromDanK

Im replying to this cuz i was bored and was looking on google and I found this post. First off..... you are the most retardest person possibly on earth or "Planet X" and please do everyone a favor and shut the # up please. okay first off how are you goin to tell us to prove it doesnt exist when you dont have no proof it does. Rren, undercoverchef and One_Love_One_GOD are possibly the only people on this thread arent either #in retarded or just dumb. I pray to god you werent #ing serious cuz if you are please shoot yourself, you just made everyone who read your post alittle more stupider (including me) from reading that. Next off, I dont get how you get off, turning the bible into a #ing comic book. what happens if you die do you like phase to planet X in jesus's space ship and if your bad you go to Planet Y from the devils. In another note why do people really #in care. let me explain first off, even if we did how would we even get it, second off, humans will # up that planet with war, corruption and polution. next off, ummm whos goin to be able to afford to stay there we would have to expand our technolgy and resources way more than we actually have in order to have enough people to actually make a civilization.(Oh I say this because your theroey is so unheard of that Im just goin to pretend your not completely absent-minded.). Right now Ill humor you though. First off lets start with how you picture human beings being created there is over a million of scietific research that can prove evolution is true. Meaning backed up with facts and proof. what proof is there for yours give me one link and ill shut the # up. Next off I couldnt even be high enough with 50 blunts filled with mary J, X, Acid, and shrooms to believe any of the things you said actually makes sence what so ever. Well I just want to comment on this post. Was WAYYY longer then I thought but I wont be back. I just had to comment on this ridiculous piece of #. Oh and why dont you focus on living your life instead of living in a fantasy of bull#. Alright peace my niggas.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by jbirdmy
reply to post by FarFromDanK

Im replying to this cuz i was bored and was looking on google and I found this post. First off..... you are the most retardest person possibly on earth or "Planet X" and please do everyone a favor and shut the # up please. okay first off how are you goin to tell us to prove it doesnt exist when you dont have no proof it does. Rren, undercoverchef and One_Love_One_GOD are possibly the only people on this thread arent either #in retarded or just dumb. I pray to god you werent #ing serious cuz if you are please shoot yourself, you just made everyone who read your post alittle more stupider (including me) from reading that. Next off, I dont get how you get off, turning the bible into a #ing comic book. what happens if you die do you like phase to planet X in jesus's space ship and if your bad you go to Planet Y from the devils. In another note why do people really #in care. let me explain first off, even if we did how would we even get it, second off, humans will # up that planet with war, corruption and polution. next off, ummm whos goin to be able to afford to stay there we would have to expand our technolgy and resources way more than we actually have in order to have enough people to actually make a civilization.(Oh I say this because your theroey is so unheard of that Im just goin to pretend your not completely absent-minded.). Right now Ill humor you though. First off lets start with how you picture human beings being created there is over a million of scietific research that can prove evolution is true. Meaning backed up with facts and proof. what proof is there for yours give me one link and ill shut the # up. Next off I couldnt even be high enough with 50 blunts filled with mary J, X, Acid, and shrooms to believe any of the things you said actually makes sence what so ever. Well I just want to comment on this post. Was WAYYY longer then I thought but I wont be back. I just had to comment on this ridiculous piece of #. Oh and why dont you focus on living your life instead of living in a fantasy of bull#. Alright peace my niggas.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha awesome rant. That put a smile on my face. I could not agree with this more.

I hope I go to Planet F.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
LessThanDank , I agree with you on most of your thinking . Anyone who has studied the Summerians , Aztecs , Mayans , Babalonians , Egyptians , Hopis and other civilizations would too . The Jesus stuff through me a bit . The battlestar ? Huh uh . It is a planet with a layer of dust that encircles it . It has a Brown Dwarf Sun that comes with it . It needs our gold to place in its atmosphere to protect it from the rays from its Dwarf . I'm sure you've seen the commercials for turn in your gold for cash ? Well , that's what that's for . Alright . Just a little humor . Sorry . It does have a 3657 year orbit . It is on year 3655 right now . At least , that is what is being said . Proof ? Unblock the camera that is pointed at the sun . I actually believe in Nibiru , not the Jesus and spaceship reference , but the Sumerian reference indeed . Of course , I am not far from the Dank at all .

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
This reminds me of what some are saying about Atlantis not being a continent, but a huge spaceship larger than any city o earth, and that it has "parked" at different spots on the earth in ages past, and then disappears once again either into space or into another dimension of a higher rate of vibration. Some call it Celestial Jerusalem which reminds me of New Jerusalem mentioned in revelation that descends from heaven and it is illuminated by the light of God, and it mentions (in Revelation) there is no need of the Sun because God is the light of New Jerusalem.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I think this should really be in Skunk works, not this forum, just because "prophecys" is in the title doesn't really make it a prophecy.
But i did enjoy reading the craziness
I've never seen someone combine annunaki and the bible in the same paragraph so 'well.'

top topics

<< 1   >>

join