It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you want for Christmas?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
So christmas is only a few short weeks away and I began my christmas shopping today. Start giving and recieving some ideas of what I would like to give and recieve these upcoming holidays. So i thought it would be a good idea to post some thoughts of what we would all like this year. I'm sure their is something we all need that we do not realize, so let the games begin.

top of my list at the moment is....
XBOX 360, alittle to expensive at the moment and I dont think I would allow anyone to spend that much on me for one gift, but hey.. i can wish for now.
I own a massive collection of DVDs, some new releases that i am waiting for are 40 year old virgin, cinderella man and wedding crashers. New volume of Family guy is on its way out as well.
Could go for a new watch as well; cheap watch is all i request for that, who needs to spend a buck load of money on something that is doing the same job as a 10 dollar watch.
Few shirts for my back and a clean pair of socks and underwear, wrap it up and stick it under the tree. my christmas would be a success. I am 20 years old and I have already realized making somebody else happy on christmas is far more enjoyable then getting everything for yourself.

I started shopping early to make sure I can get as much as i can for those who i love; I am really hoping to do a good job this year. so if they are happy, mark a smile up for me.

Anyways, Merry Christmas to all those out there and may we all have a safe holidays.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 12:46 AM
link   
what i want for xmas: Snowboard, or a stereo...or a car that would be nice.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Ferrari F430....NOW!!

can we have a whip round?

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I hear this is being released again, I missed out when I was little and have never quite managed to get over it.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Tougher sentencing for parole violators.

Oh; and world peace.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Oh; and world peace.

Wish we could ALL have world peace. Thats like people in hadies wanting ice-water. My wish for Christmas is for everyone to be happy this season. I hate to see a kid without a toy for Christmas, or an adult without a family of his own for Christmas. That would have to be number one on my list.

For MY Christmas List:

Sony Digital8 Camcorder (so I can record interesting stuff that happens)

I have sat here with my arms crossed for 5 minutes now.....

A ride in a Blue-Angles jet sounds nice. I have always wanted the reality of cruising 1700 Kts, at around 5,000 feet off the deck. Thats pretty much about it for me, not much, I know

Ohh, and a new computer with a HD monitor.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a new phone..

*sighs*

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Forgot about that one.. a new phone. Thats the other thing. With my phone, you walk away from it about 50 ft and the signal dies down. It only lasts for about 3 hours, then it dies.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I want to see my g/f wearing something I've already bought her from Victoria's Secret. It's my favorite color and it comes off very easily.

Peace

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I have everything I need and almost everything I want.

As far as toys are concerned, I'd like a second strobe and a 1-Gb memory card for my DC500 camera;

a quick-disconnect fitting for my dive computer;

and about three sets each of Savarez High Tension (wound seconds) strings for my classical guitar, and Martin Marquis mediums for my steel-string; good health; eternal life; and world peace.

What I'll probably get is the guitar strings, and a half-dozen each t-shirts, underpants, and socks.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
All I want is a jackpot-winning lottery ticket. That's not too much to ask, it only would cost $1.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
What I want for Christmas:

I want Christmas to be over with!

Dont get me wrong, I like Christmas, but man o man its a monster. Way too forced, way to overpowering, way too everything. They started playing holiday music where I live on 11-1!!! Common now!

Christmas should start the second week in DECEMBER, and end the first work day after the 25th. PERIOD! Maybe...Maybe some music after the first of December, but thats it!

Other than that I want a Voodoo Omen, painted red, only $10,000. Oh yes, and world peace and puppies for everybody.

All kidding aside, I want the people of Iraq, and all the people fighting for them, to be safe and sound and live a long and prosperous life. VIVA IRAQ!

[edit on 23-11-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Peace, love, understanding and those cheese ball things with crunchy stuff on the outside.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Dont get me wrong, I like Christmas, but man o man its a monster. Way too forced, way to overpowering, way too everything. They started playing holiday music where I live on 11-1!!! Common now!

Christmas should start the second week in DECEMBER, and end the first work day after the 25th. PERIOD! Maybe...Maybe some music after the first of December, but thats it!

Cmon now Grinch, Put a CD in if you dont want to listen to the music

Not to be misquoted here, I do completely agree with you on that. They do play the christmas music way to long on the radio, For the Month of December I do not mind it.

But to say it is to overpowering and forced on you, I do not see it. yes its marketed everywhere and everywhere you turn around you got another Santa clause in your face; but do you not remember what it was like to be a kid?
Have we all lost our roots? I mean there was a thread on here about the santa clause being abolished.

I am excited for the holidays this year and I am going to enjoy them. I hope the rest of us do as well. All you grinches cheer up

I am aware of the contradiction here, but Cmon. Christmas is not about yourself, its about the kids and those you love. Merry Christmas!

[edit on 23-11-2005 by chissler]

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I just want santa to bring me well .......

This

and I am not talking about the fish either
and if he doesn't bring it too me I shall fly up to the north pole and kick him in the shins

I'd love santa to bring me lots of things to make the kids happy and not material stuff... I'd like him to bring the magic to share with my kids...

I just want them to have the real magic of christmas

[edit on 23-11-2005 by Mayet]

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Well, ok, Mayet.
If I come across a Pittsburg Steelers hats, I'll grab it for you.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
World peace - Understanding - The ability for all to love ones fellow man

And - 5 minutes with the Big Red Button!

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Well, ok, Mayet.
If I come across a Pittsburg Steelers hats, I'll grab it for you.

oh will you... your a champion TC... damn I love that hat sooo much

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Mayet, where on earth did you get that picture of me?

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Decent under armor. Indoor track sucks when your practicing out in the cold.

Also a new PS2 controller. The triangle button on my controller is not responding, and the analog stick is dead.

[edit on 24-11-2005 by Striker122]

[edit on 24-11-2005 by Striker122]

<<   2 >>

join