It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The All Seeing Eye found in the Taco Bell logo?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Take a very close look at this picture...can you see the lizard/reptile eye centered in the middle of the pic...the pupil is the yellow semi-circle and it even has a neatly added slit to give it some more detail.....this was a reminder that they always have a close eye on you...Ill post more pics with mysterious eyes in them later..

[edit on 23-11-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
What does this have to do with aliens and ufo's?

Or anything at all.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Oh my god. That is so ridiculous. That image has nothing to do with an eye or reptilians. Get a life and quit overanalyzing things that aren't even there...

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   
The eye is a representation of the authority the orion reptillans have over us..they are wathcing you!..its the all seeing eye..havent you heard of this before..the reptillans are from the orion sector..they are the ones i speculate have taken over our governmnet in hopes of starting the new world order...someone who knows what im talking about plz post a comment

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by FarFromDanK
The eye is a representation of the authority the orion reptillans have over us..they are wathcing you!..its the all seeing eye..havent you heard of this before..the reptillans are from the orion sector..they are the ones i speculate have taken over our governmnet in hopes of starting the new world order...someone who knows what im talking about plz post a comment

Wtf? The Greys are from Orion, not reptilians...

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Well gee now that you explain it, it all makes sense ! Taco bell is the perfect spot to do this !

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   
how do you not see the eye..its plane as day..the pupil is yellow and the round circle makes the shape of the eye...if you cant see that then im afraid you are not trying hard enough...

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   

how do you not see the eye..its plane as day..the pupil is yellow and the round circle makes the shape of the eye...if you cant see that then im afraid you are not trying hard enough...

News flash: Taco Bell has nothing to do with aliens or reptilians. That is an image of a bell you are looking at. When taco bell designed that image they had no intention of making it look like an eyeball, it is a bell...

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Looks like the reptilians are working their way up the minorities... I believe the next signs will be seen at Burger King...or BET.

[edit on 17-11-2005 by Unplugged]

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I do see the eye, and I didn't see it before you mentioned it, so here's my question: How effective is propaganda that's too subtle for anyone to recognize? I mean, prior to your post, I doubt anyone thought "reptilians" when they drive by taco bell, so then, what would be the point of anyone going to that effort? Are they trying to tell us something? Then they've surely failed, right?

The easier explanation is that the "slit" on the eye is just the shadow from the closer inside edge of the bell. Although I must admit, it would make more sense to shadow the whole left side of the ringer (what's the ringing part of a bell called anyway?!) because that'd look more natural but it would probably just look like a pupil then.

Studies have been done with globs of ink and people find images in them all the time. If you look hard enough at anything, you'll find all the eyes you want, but how does this make you feel? Even if there were "eyes" looking at me from every corporate logo, I'd still go through my day without stress.

[edit on 17-11-2005 by smallpeeps]

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Its more like they are giving us clues and its your choice to execpt them or not....its more like a game of hide and seek...honestly they dont want you too see them,but they want to see you!...thats not the original taco bell symbol...this is the newest symbol that apears at the end of every taco bell commercial..they changed it to fit there purpose...there eyes all over the place..you just need to know what they look like...they are usally football shaped and slanted to the left...ill post more pics soon

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
c'mon

You all know this Taco Bell stuff is SPACE FOOD.
It comes to the stores in powdered form, is reconstituted.
Then, it's loaded into guns, and shot onto tortilas..
What other proof do you need?

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sickaluph

News flash: Taco Bell has nothing to do with aliens or reptilians. That is an image of a bell you are looking at. When taco bell designed that image they had no intention of making it look like an eyeball, it is a bell...

i never said reptillans had anything to do with taco bell,they just used taco bell as a way to manifest thereselves to us...like i said its clues..and these clues are everywhere..if your to blind to see them.thats your own fault...i dont think these images of eyes have any affect on us..its just a lil game they are playing with our minds

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I do see the eye you speak of in the Taco Bell logo, and I also have never noticed it before.

The "all seeing eye" is an old Masonic/Illuminati symbol. It is the one on the back of a dollar bill.

Do you think the two are related?

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000The "all seeing eye" is an old Masonic/Illuminati symbol. It is the one on the back of a dollar bill.

Do you think the two are related?

for sure. they are related...

That eye goes back to Egypt...
The eye of Amun Ra the "sun god"

sooo EVIL!

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
here's three more pics i just found clearly showing some sort of eye...what does the eye represent?...it represents the et's on earth NOW!,that are keeping there close watch on us...i know you are prolly thinking who cares,well honestly nobody does because they dont care to know...like i said three times before..these are all juss clues they are giving us...they are sitting back now,saying yea,we can see you but you cant see us!
[IMG]

[edit on 17-11-2005 by FarFromDanK]

Mod Edit: censor bypass

[edit on 18-11-2005 by pineappleupsidedown]

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
The object shown in the Taco Bell logo is a clapper. Every mechanical bell has one in one form or the other. Calling it an eye seems forced at best. The monster logo is an eye and I think that is understandable, but it's relationship to aliens is, well, forced. Someone needs to get some "shut-eye."

[edit on 2005/11/17 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   

...what does the eye represent!

www.cuttingedge.org...

For those of us who know the occult and the Illuminati very well, the feature that stands out above all others is the All-Seeing Eye. This symbol is the single most important symbol of the Illuminati, for it exemplifies the supernatural power they wield from Lord Lucifer, from Satan himself. As you can see from this symbol on the back of our One Dollar Bill, the typical All-Seeing Eye is depicted in the form of a pyramid, shown here, hovering over the unfinished pyramid representative of the unfinished project of moving the world into the New World Order and staging their Masonic Christ.
The ULTIMATE Conspiracy:
journals.aol.com...

the eye is everywhere...

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I doubt your theory, but I applaud your effort.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by seawater999
the eye is everywhere...

You're right! I just checked and I have two. This is getting creepy!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join