It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The huggable Grey's

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZengZicong
Greys abducting people agaisnt their will does not make them evil, humans do it all the time to animals. We kidnap a animal from its habitat at the middle of the night then we do a bunch of painful medical examinations on them and then when we're done we attach something onto the animal so we can recongnize them and abduct them again in the future to do more reasearch, kindda like the implants the greys put in humans. So I think greys are just studying us like we study animals.

I agree totally, human Mothers who visit hybrids on ships have learned to make peace with the grays and love their children despite it being a hybrid.
PS: They do not like hugging, but they like to hold hands..

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Thats an interesting view, but maybe it could just be the feelings of a parent towards its young. If you know your child is being cared for and is safe you will obviously find their carers to be good. I don't think greys are bad just misunderstood

I honestly think the reason people scream and such in abductions (although I've never been abducted myself) would be just because of the situation. Driving -> Light -> Surgery performed by weird beings -> Car.

How would someone not scream? It would be interesting to hear from some members who have been abducted to get their perspectives.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I honestly think the reason people scream and such in abductions (although I've never been abducted myself) would be just because of the situation. Driving -> Light -> Surgery performed by weird beings -> Car.

I agree with you on that totally, the experience would be, frightening for most people, so I suppose that is one reason the Grey's are viewed in such negative light, people get scared from the experience and misunderstand whats going on somewhat.

<< 1   >>

join