It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

area 51 benevolent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
i spent a good part of my childhood next door to area 51 on a classified naval base. it probably explains alot. i know that many of you will not believe this, but area 51 is noted in classified papers and from certain people who have worked with the lizzies as being a alien benevolent base. in other words, the map of the usa is broke up by certain species of aliens, some good, not so good. area 51 didnt start out that way but it is now, and that may be why there is so much secrecy. it has to do with treaties signed before we knew about the good guys.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
There's a naval base in NV? Odd. So growing up on this base you learned that area 51 is an alien base? I don't know. Could you provide more info on this Naval base?

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Linni I see that you're new here. You're going to have to add some more details to your post. Some the people here can be harsh and will eat you alive. If what you're saying is true then please add some more details and anything that will prove your post true. Make us believe.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   
The closest naval installations would be Fallon, in Churchill Cty, a few hours to the north, and China Lake, a few hours to the west in CA. I'm sure there may be more, but they're much smaller I'm imagining.

Just throwing it out there, but I have never heard of dependents travelling with their military sponsor to bases and FOL's that were considered secret... this is a new one to me.

[edit on 13-11-2005 by Panamint]

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Yeah, I think it's obvious.

join