It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were are the phasers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I like to know if there are people working on phasers and like some info about partical beams and about those weapons which has been used in golf war 1. Those aboard some crafts which has been seen and photographed but was censored by the militairy pictures and cameras where taken I heared.

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Check out this site:
www.hsvt.org...

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 04:16 PM
link   
That was one great link but I am still hungry for more info!! more links if possible.

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkLuitzen
That was one great link but I am still hungry for more info!! more links if possible.

link I don't think you could find much more info then what the maker has on their site without giving too much info away.

It's kind of odd they have a such a plain web site for big star trek fans with a REAL PHASER!!!

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 06:08 AM
link   
i heard that there was a particle beam weapon in pine gap, central Australia.......it can be seen fired in that footage of ufos in space......from the st something mission, some one will know what i'm on about

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Too bad their site is 31/2 years old and all of the links on it dead. You would think in that much time there would be another advance, not even a prototype made? Maybe one of you knowledge seekers out there could call that number on their web page for us and ask how things are coming along.

join