It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brillant vid of a ufo crashing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I have an absolute stuning video of a ufo crashing i dunno if its popular or not and i would like to share it with all you but i just dont know how to uplaod a video please help me so i can show all ye this magnifasint piece

PS- i downloaded it from limewire so there is no website link sorry

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Is it like this which was posted here and other threads??

If it is different or a better quality video then you can upload to one of the places suggested by JAK's post.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Damn that is the one sorry i didnt think it was popular

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Upload it anyway if it is better quality, rumor has it that there is a better one floating around, but I have never seen it

[edit on 10/11/05 by Strodyn]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
nah if anything its worse than average quality you can bearly see it as there is pinky white distoration across the screen i would just like to know is it real?

PS - thx for the link to the thred for how to upload vids

[edit on 10-11-2005 by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE
nah if anything its worse than average quality you can bearly see it as there is pinky white distoration across the screen i would just like to know is it real?

Not sure, doesn't look very impressive. The quality makes it hard to tell what it is crashing. Maybe a test rocket of some kind or some other kind of military test.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Not sure, doesn't look very impressive. The quality makes it hard to tell what it is crashing. Maybe a test rocket of some kind or some other kind of military test.

Yea when it crashes it crashes more like a rocket than anything else

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Yea when it crashes it crashes more like a rocket than anything else

It's hard to say as it doesn't show the full crash (unless the craft lost control, hit the ground, bounced off, and repeated the performance a few times.)

If it was a test of some kind it would make sense that it would be recorded, wouldn't it? As UFO crashes seem quite rare, it would take a bit of luck to be in the right place at the right time ready to record with a camera.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   

It's hard to say as it doesn't show the full crash (unless the craft lost control, hit the ground, bounced off, and repeated the performance a few times.)

But if it was a test of some sort wouldnt the poeple recording it not use a better quality video recorder?

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   

But if it was a test of some sort wouldnt the poeple recording it not use a better quality video recorder?

Good point. Perhaps it was added after the final recording. However, I'm certainly no expert on video editting, so I wouldn't want to say one way or the other.

How old is the clip meant to be? That might give better idea of how good the quality of the video should be.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   
This is just a shot in the dark but i'd say late 70's early 80's from the qaulity of the vid

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
It has been debunked, its a normal flight or missile test, cant remember which one. Not an UFO.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   
That video up there looks like someone at a skeet shooting range following the target.....
Just look at how it "explodes" at the end...

as for the video editing, you can make any video look old with windows movie maker. It has an effect in there where you can "age" it two or three times. Go ahead and play with that sometime and see, just pick a good quality video, open it in movie maker, (you should have it if you have XP), and put the effect on it...

[edit on 10-11-2005 by Shaker]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   
O Rite thanks

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Hence the problem with the UFO phenom:

From,

I have an absolute stuning video of a ufo crashing i dunno if its popular or not and i would like to share it with all you but i just dont know how to uplaod a video please help me so i can show all ye this magnifasint piece

Stunning video of UFO crashing to,

its worse than average quality you can bearly see it as there is pinky white distoration across the screen

The Alien topic will never gain any real scientific credibility because it is treated like a religion.

Someone said it in another thread, "Like seeing the Virgin Mary on a piece of toast"

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Haha... that GIF is from my website and I created it... I knew it looked familiar

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by shorty
Maybe a test rocket of some kind or some other kind of military test.

It is a pretty impressive video, but yes it was a rocket gone astray at White Sands Missile Range. I have a better quality video, which I posted in this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

UFO Crash Video 467KB

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I've seen this video before labled as the roswell crash

But this one has been properly debunked...

top topics

join