It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weired creature atacking farmers in South Africa

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Guys,

We're certainly not going to ban someone for presenting an interesting story and failing to convince us. If suib101 can't get evidence to support his/her claims, well, then that will stand well enough on its own and people will make their own judgements. Lets just be prepared to look at the evidence objectively, should it be presented.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by alexias
I think it's a load of rubbish to be honest. As has been said before, no sources, photo's or links at all. And if you really want people to listen to you and believe in what you are saying, you don't swear at them.

Especially with words so extreme as the one used.

I'm with GemWolf. suib101 should have been banned.

Actually I never said/asked that suib101 should have been banned. Maybe implied it between the lines...

Actually I enjoy this. Because I know beyond any doubt that I'm right about this guy. I'm looking forward to his next post so I can have a field day with it.

But I strongly doubt that we'll see him again. I think he realized that his story won't hold up here. (This is me trying reversed psychology... LoL)

To me the thread is similar to this thread where the guy (Masterspy) pretended to have seen and captured Nessie on film. And he was banned for his lies.
But we have not proven without any doubt that suib101 is a liar.
And so we wait.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Guys,

We're certainly not going to ban someone for presenting an interesting story and failing to convince us. If suib101 can't get evidence to support his/her claims, well, then that will stand well enough on its own and people will make their own judgements. Lets just be prepared to look at the evidence objectively, should it be presented.

It looks like I was misunderstood too. In my opinion, suib101 should have been banned for using the language he did. I have found this thread interesting to say the least, but there is a time and place for such words and I don't believe this site to be it.

Gemwolf, I apologise for my misunderstanding. I did not mean to imply that you said he should be banned. I need to work on formatting my text a little better, hehe.

[edit on 21-11-2005 by alexias]

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by alexias

Gemwolf, I apologise for my misunderstanding. I did not mean to imply that you said he should be banned. I need to work on formatting my text a little better, hehe.

Nevermind that.
I know exactly what you meant, I was just being technical.

I wonder how long do we have to wait for suib101 to provide proof for his story, before we can say that we were right about this thread...

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Guys, i thought we were above this. Intellectual minds on this thread shouldn’t be getting so worked up on a subject like this. Still as you can see it is a developing scene and probably still hasn’t reached world wide. But it does remind me of something that i did here about from Africa, that there was a humanoid creature eating children around towns and tribes.

don’t know if tat has any significance.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY
Still as you can see it is a developing scene and probably still hasn’t reached world wide.

It still hasn't reached South Africa yet!

I checked and double check there is no record of any such thing in any South African media. Not for the past 5 years. It's been over a month and Suib101 has not provided any believable info, thus we are left to make of this with the little we've got.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 03:03 AM
link   
All I know is that I'm in kibbler park in Jo-Burg now and I've got a shiny .60 to rip this thing a new arse-hole if it comes near me.

But it won't.

Because It's not real.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   
so it has been much more longer than a wek and still no pics......i would love to see these images.
i like the line on the first page of posts and i think it is the most accurate.

Originally posted by thematrix
Lions can actualy eat 60lbs of meat in a single feeding.

Anyways, almost sounds like one of David Icke's Lizardmen got lost in South Africa and is eating people to stay alive :p

Time for the British Royal family to come pick up their relative

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I hope this is worth the wait...

Has anyone actually heard from this guy recently?

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I think he is bussy photo shoping some pictures

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 02:07 AM
link   
lol. i live in SA as well, all my life. and this is totally absurd....the government is really quite incapable of covering up anything, they can barely even run the country.

the only thing killing white farmers are poor and racist "africans" (to be politically correct). pretty sure we have seen the last of that dude.
perhaps he did not expect so many south africans on here to disproove his BS.

happy new year and all that.

the.cog

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Could it have possibly been a crocodile? Thats really the only theory I have... x.x;

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
r there any pics of these things? that would help 2 c if it is real or entirly fake

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I don't really know guys, he hasnt posted in awhile and hasnt given us any evidence. I'm going to have to say this is made up. I'll still check this thread out because I'm not 100% sure this is fake and probably never will be, but right now im leaning towards it.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Oh my word! Where on earth did you get this information?

The ONLY thing killing farmers in South Africa is the Blacks...

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I'm from South Africa and never heard about anything like this. Sorry but looks like hoax to me.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Seems the OP picked the wrong forum to try and run his game. I wouldn't even be surprised if he's not African at all. I am willing to bet that he didn't even know what the language was until Gem said it and then he jumps on it, "yea! that's my language" (paraphrasing). Probably read that swear word somewhere and thought he was sooo much smarter than the stupid posters here. Ran into not one but four? African's. LOL!

Gem I applaud you calling him out. You have earned my respect over the time I have been here. I wouldn't expect to see that guy again.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Maybe he's not posting cause he got attacked by the Lizard man!!!!!

Gemwolf, once again you prove yourself as one of a few which can be called the AboveTopSecret MVP'S! I think we scarred him off. He was probably a young kid who saw a comment on youtube about this website and that it was only luny bins and tin foil hatters. I guess he didn't see this coming at all.

Peace out!

-Jimmy-

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Jurre boet!!

All this nonsense aside, I have to congratulate gemwolf on his response.
It was informed and honest.

I looked into this story myself and... big surprise! Nothing!!
The closest stories I've come across is a folk tale about snake people living in the Limpopo...

Us ignorant south African's seem to be everywhere!!
So think twice before throwing afrikaans insults around people.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I would like to ask the Mod(s) to check the logs to see if this post really did originate from a South African IP address.
Just want to make sure this is not someone trying to pul a fas won if you know what I mean.
If not from South Africa we give the person a chance to explain.
If the post does turn out to have originated from S.Africa we should ask if he is familiar with Credo Mutwa.
It will be interesting if the laptop for 3rd world kids, or whatever it's called, ever gets off the ground, especially if web cams will be incuded. Who knows what images they will capture?

<< 1    3 >>

join