It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stories Of Top Secret Government Underground ET Bases Around The World!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I have found a site where stories abound about secret government underground bases like Area 51 that tells of vast underground tunnel systems, cities, aliens, and grotesque human/alien genetic crossbreeding experiments. These stories are real "Food For Thought" and makes you think what else our government NOT telling us? Hard to believe but could be indeed true.

The site is here: www.think-aboutit.com...

This one is definitely worth reading about the Dulce, New Mexico Base
www.think-aboutit.com...

Any thoughts?

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I don't every like talking about Dulce! I might not be here to look at my ugly face in the mirror in the morning.

Anyways, don't forget that there indeed could be some underwater bases too. Like in the Gulf Of Mexico and the North Pole. Anything is possible.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 07:38 AM
link   
It also makes you wonder how exactly people get this impossible to retrieve information. There's an equally...well researched... article on Dulce on ATS' main site, here.

It's a riveting read, especially this bit:

Covertly, this research has been going on for years at the Dulce bio-genetics labs. Level 6 is hauntingly known by employees as "Nightmare Hall". It holds the genetic labs at Dulce. Reports from workers who have seen bizarre experimentation, are as follows:

"I have seen multi-legged 'humans' that look like half-human/half-octopus. Also reptilian-humans, and furry creatures that have hands like humans and cries like a baby, it mimics human words... also huge mixture of lizard-humans in cages. There are fish, seals, birds and mice that can barely be considered those species. There are several cages (and vats) of winged-humanoids, grotesque bat-like creatures...but 3 1/2 to 7 feet tall. Gargoyle-like beings and Draco-Reptoids."

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Thanks for the link shorty. I has been said that after the misudertanding between the ET's and the sientist happened, the ET's took over Dulce and still have it in thier power. The military that are there take there orders directly from the ET's. Now, don't take this as (I know this) but, as from just a person of 11 years of study. Apperently, an ET walked into a planned meeting one day and on of the scientists was thought to have pulled a gun on it. Then it all happened. I think about 12 or so scientiest were killed that day. Or so it has been said in my reaserch. And yes, I have also hear of the so called "Hall of Horrors". That is where they supposidly put all the mutated screw ups. Dulce is a very interesting study. And sadly quite frieghtening to be honest. This is only my theory but, it may be possible that all this info is comming from "Leaks" from the facility itself. If all this is true, I hate to even think about it. I don't talk about Dulce very often. Suppose to be even worse then Area 51 is.

[edit on 8-11-2005 by SkyChild_5]

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I feel the need to state my opinion more clearly. If there is a base there it isn't anywhere near as exciting as these (totally evidence-less) articles make it out to be. It is pure science fiction.

[edit on 8-11-2005 by shorty]

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Though a skeptic, my geology teacher has worked on the archuleta mesa. The Indian tribe leader said she could work there except for a certain area called a "religious holy area" and that he'd shoot her if she went there.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Now that is really interesting. Sounds really restricted if ya aske me. Sounds like Area 51 signs look like.

Originally posted by mj 09
Though a skeptic, my geology teacher has worked on the archuleta mesa. The Indian tribe leader said she could work there except for a certain area called a "religious holy area" and that he'd shoot her if she went there.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Yeah it is odd. What is funny is that, like i said,she doesn't believe in aliens. However that mesa was only given back to the Indians by the US government fairly recently,right? It wouldn't be a stretch of imagination to think that maybe as part of the deal they were told that legally they owned only the ground level areas, and that the government still owned certain parts below ground( like the montauk- camp hero park), that they had to keep certain people away from the more restricted areas.

Alot of INdian tribes know of the "star people" anyways.

On the skeptical side though, we all know of Janet airlines flying Area 51 employees to work, along with buses with blacked-out windows are used to shuttle employees. So, how do all of Dulces employees arrive their? THeir are know above ground landing strips like Area 51, nothing like that. If its there, the secret is kept well.

btw, I don't bother her about it, but that same teacher lived in New Mexico and claims she knows the guys that hoaxed the soccorro incident. They are professors now, she says, and offered me their names.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Maybe, could it be possible that the Dulce employees never leave? Let's get really unreal here and think about it. Could this actually be a kinda hostage situation? You make a valid point though. How do they get to work? Let's get even a little more far fetched and say that is it possible that whoever or whatever is in charge at Dulce lets no one in or out of the darn place. We could be talking about something so ATS here it is to hard to believe. In my mind though, I really don't put anything out of range for the Black Budget to do. You know that at Dullas, just like you said...they are flown and bused to Area 51.
That story about your teacher really interested me. I wish I were in your shoes.

Sky

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
If you guys are going to talk about Dulce, it would be better for the thread and for everyone else here for you guys to actually read the "Dulce Papers" from Thomas Edwin Castello .
I have a link to a good book on Dulce, although I dissagree with the author in some things, its worth it to check out the book if you are interested in the Dulce base.

The following is a list of questions that were directed to former Dulce Base Security officer Thomas Edwin Castello approximately a year before his death [or disappearance]. They are followed by his responses:

Thomas Costello interview on Dulce

The Dulce book
glad I could help.

I read the whole book a while back, great read. (sometimes the author trails off on things that are a bit off topic. I learned not to pay too much attention to what he says someties, but more to the info he presents)

[edit on 8-11-2005 by Unplugged]

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
OK, I have already started to read "A Dulce Base Security Officer Speaks Out" and so far I can't put it down. Gonna take me a bit of time as it is a long and well worth while read. So far, from what I have read, it is sureal. Once I am done with that read, I will click on more of those links and do much deeper reaserch. This site is much better then those I have come across in the past several years. Mostly book reading for me. Don't read as much anymore but this has gotton my attention. You get a gold star for posting those links. Thanks! I made a shorcut on my desktop and I may even print it out for easier read. This is just plain awesome reading.
Why do I have this funny feeling this may have something to do with the "Inner Earth Theory"

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
if you want info on Dulce, headover to the Area 51 and Facilities forum

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 01:39 AM
link   
All the info you need (main points) about Dulce is provided in the link when I started this thread above www.think-aboutit.com...

And again here is the link to stories about the many underground bases and secret tunnels around the world. www.think-aboutit.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 01:49 AM
link   
The Dulce stories read like poor science fiction. And thats just my opinion. I don't go around bashing stories, but this one, ugh.

Just read it !

But thats enough ranting, I made a thread ranting about it anyways.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you want to believe that they are housing thousands (18,000 + !) reptilian alien human hobgoblin things in a massive underground complex go ahead.

But (in my opinion) its stories like this that give alien and ufo conversations a bad rap.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Good point Dulcimer. Don't believe everything you hear but keep an open mind too. I think i'd have to say your right.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I just spent my whole night shift reading up about Dulce etc....wow

I am taking it with a pinch of salt, but it makes for a bloody good read. If it is true, even part of it, that is some scary ass stuff....

[edit on 9/11/05 by stumason]

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I could not have said that better myself. I too (though I believe anything is possible) take things at face value and try not to read anything more into something that might not be there at all.

Originally posted by stumason
I just spent my whole night shift reading up about Dulce etc....wow

I am taking it with a pinch of salt, but it makes for a bloody good read. If it is true, even part of it, that is some scary ass stuff....

[edit on 9/11/05 by stumason]

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Don't really buy the Dulcestory. It seems to be built on nothing but unidentifiable witnesses and also, I've got say, it sounds pretty "out of this world".
I just realized the irony of my last statement

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
That is because if the eyewitnesses were identified they'd be seriously hurt, killed, be out of a job, or something might happen to their families. That is why they don't identify themselves except by their first names but maybe their first names aren't even accurate! As far as being "out of this world", well would this story peek any interest or be so interesting if it wasn't? I don't think so.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by CONZPIRACY
That is because if the eyewitnesses were identified they'd be seriously hurt, killed, be out of a job, or something might happen to their families. That is why they don't identify themselves except by their first names but maybe their first names aren't even accurate! As far as being "out of this world", well would this story peek any interest or be so interesting if it wasn't? I don't think so.

I had heard of the Dulce Story early in my years of reasurch. I tend to believe it. If for some reason it is not a reality. Then it sure is sme damn good reasurch stuff. Correct me if I am wrong, but this was when ellegedly our alliedness with the Aliens went sour. Supposidly ( again from my newtwork of old mentor sources) before that we got along just fine and abductions were being planned in lue of some pretty awesome techno. I'm sorry, I really do believe the Dulce story.

[edit on 10-11-2005 by SkyChild_5]

<<   2 >>

join