It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mummified Alien???????????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Did anyone else see this last year?

LAHUN, EGYPT -- Officials have quietly covered up what may be the most stunning archaeological discovery of all time: The body of a perfectly preserved, carefully mummified space alien found buried in an ancient pyramid! The 5-foot-3-inch creature was discovered on January 7 near Lahun by an archaeologist exploring a small pyramid near the 12th Dynasty pyramid of Senusret II, but little public mention of the extraordinary find has been made. "The mummy dates from about 1880 B.C. and is humanoid, but clearly not human," says a source in the Egyptian Department of Antiquities, who provided details and photographs of the find but spoke under condition of anonymity. "It's unclear what sex it was, but we do know it had unusual reptilian-type skin, no external ears and overly large, almond-shaped eyes. "The mummy's tomb inscriptions showed it was a counselor to the king named Osirunet, which means 'star- or heaven-sent.' ...

Is this real? It apparently comes from a website called Weekly World News. If this is real, WHOA!

Found another one from Brazil.
www.book-of-thoth.com...

[edit on 7-11-2005 by JackofBlades]

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
If it's from the Weekly World News, it's certainly not real.

BTW -- you should provide some link to the source material.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Sorry I thought I did.
www.findarticles.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
The Weekly World News, if you're not familiar with it, is a supermarket tabloid that is pretty much all fake news stories, such as Batboy. Space Alien Endorses Bush, etc.

Here's something new from the site:

BIGFOOT 'YETI PETTY' ENTERS AUTO RACE!

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
We don't get it in the uk i think. but i did check the site and it looks pretty, you know.
But in MiB didn't K say that those tabloids always tell the truth?

But did you check the brazilian one. That ones better and not from Weekly news wotever.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
obviously human. Most of these mummies are obvious human skeletons.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
But in MiB didn't K say that those tabloids always tell the truth?

'Cause, you know, that's definitely the authority in all things, yup.

That Yeti article was interesting, though. Why don't you post that in Crypto, Dj?

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Wel i really don't know enough to say yes or no about it being real but i do find it hard to believe. Well it would be cool if it was true but maybe we will have real proof.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
www.weeklyworldnews.com...

( btw whats with this website not being real - people mentioned above ? Can anyone tell me more, because it's not just off this site as u can see from the links above )

what more prooof do we need that this is not from this planet. Read that link and see about the strange machine like items found in a tomb about 4000 years old, read how it was carfully preserved in gold and other such stuff, and the writing s on the tomb of star / heaven sent...

The egyptions are shying away from it being from outa space because of course that would throw light on the pyramids and did we ( humans ) get help from some 1 else

It's been shipped off to Florida for more testing...i just fear that now it's in the hands of the Americans - with all their top secret organisations - maybe this is the last we will hear about it

[edit on 8-11-2005 by Arawn]

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
You know I think I seen a video of a event very much like this. Its was on a show about Russia / KGB ufo files. They had a video of Russian soldiers entering the the tomb of a reported "God" in Egypt they opened the the tomb to reveal some type of humanoid alien and some strange gas was released and you see all the soldiers gagging and they ran out of the tomb. Later you see them return with gasmasks and such.

It was older footage 1960s I think. But is was pretty amazing footage and never aired again. I started a thread awhile ago but we were not able to find any real information on it except a blog of a person that seen the same show as me.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Found this link and whether it is true or not, it makes a very interesting read.
Wonder if that sick lady was just being led by et-grays, and that caused her so-called mental illness?

www.unexplainable.net...

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
www.book-of-thoth.com...

it was found not to be human that Aleshenka alien with that mental patient...

it had traces of human dna on the blood spots found on the rags, but like some 1 said b4, whats to say aliens who visit earth are actually humans from the past who fled the planet, humans from the future etc etc

That mummy alien though thats recently been found amzaes me. If it's true, what more evidence do we need

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arawn
www.book-of-thoth.com...

it was found not to be human that Aleshenka alien with that mental patient...

it had traces of human dna on the blood spots found on the rags, but like some 1 said b4, whats to say aliens who visit earth are actually humans from the past who fled the planet, humans from the future etc etc

That mummy alien though thats recently been found amzaes me. If it's true, what more evidence do we need

I quite agree about the Egyptian one, but I have been so sick of Haiwass being such en egomaniac, as long as he lives, we will not be able to find the truth, he is an impediment to much of recent findings...

PS What I found to intriguing is that 'was the alien alive and did she feed it?' And who put it of a grave? Why did nobody else notice it..? just leaves me to believe it was perhaps a hybrid, discarded by the original mother.

[edit on 8-11-2005 by siriuslyone]

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I was doing some research and various articles stated that the heads of Egyptian pharoahs were not always the same heads as Egyptians, if you take my meaning.
Several pharoahs have been reported to have larger skulls and eye sockets while some tombs have odd hieroglyphs on the walls (most people have seen these).
But the 'glyphs show smaller beings serving egyptians and 'Pharoahs' as well as odd shaped aircraft.

Will try to find a link.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I agree with all that, except that i aint sure the pharo's were aliens themselves.

Ive heard something that sounds more convincing imo.

In the far east atm, young japanese girls want to imitate the western culture by dying their hair and wearing more western style clothes. Now i believe that the pyramids had help from other races not from this planet, but thats another debate on its own

But back to the point. I believe these races helped build the egyption culture - pyramids and the lot. So you always see pictures, and the head garments depicting large heads. And also the eyes always drawn were very large, and kind of oval.

In my opinion the same thing as eastern cultures copying western because they want to be like them ( the more powerfull countries ), happened in Egypt.
Pharoes were dipicted like aliens because they were the real gods and creatures you looked up to at the time...

I may be wrong

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arawn
I agree with all that, except that i aint sure the pharo's were aliens themselves.

Ive heard something that sounds more convincing imo.

In the far east atm, young japanese girls want to imitate the western culture by dying their hair and wearing more western style clothes. Now i believe that the pyramids had help from other races not from this planet, but thats another debate on its own

But back to the point. I believe these races helped build the egyption culture - pyramids and the lot. So you always see pictures, and the head garments depicting large heads. And also the eyes always drawn were very large, and kind of oval.

In my opinion the same thing as eastern cultures copying western because they want to be like them ( the more powerfull countries ), happened in Egypt.
Pharoes were dipicted like aliens because they were the real gods and creatures you looked up to at the time...

I may be wrong

I agree, the Pharoahs were just men, but they DID not build the Sphinx nor the Cheops pyramid..The ets were their overseers in the inception and used levitation to lift those massive blocks.
When the pyramids were discovered, they had a white enamel covering on it that glowed day and night.It has all been pillaged and into wealthy homes..Manly P. Hall
i often imagine how wondrous it must have been flowing day and night...

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Maybe the pharoahs were a genetically altered 'ruling caste' designed to oversee the humans and implement the ets orders. This would fit in with the slightly enlarged skulls found and also relates to the sumerians 'Gods' creating the Holy Graal.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   
The other 5 or so pics on the article of the mummy are forbidden, or have been taken down. The one image did look pretty real though.

=Drake=

top topics

join