It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wierd thing seen in glasson sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 05:49 AM
link   
(for those of you who dont know glasson is a small village in ireland were i live)
Im new so please go esay on me please

I was hanging around outside my buddys house there were 3 other people with me and all night i couldnt get ufo's aliens and the sorta stuff outaa my head and dont know why i just couldnt so were outside and i see this oblect in the sky first i thought it was a plane because were i live i see planes all the time but this was diffrent it was faster than a plane but not really fast either there was 5 red lightis in a cirlce on the craft and one relly bright yellow light in the middle it was heading east then made a sharp turn to the south it wasnt to high in the sky im not to good with alltitude so dont ask all i can say is that it was playin lower than a commercial plane would fly but higher than a heleicopter would fly then it keept going till it went from view then about 1 min i saw a fighter jet darting along going south the same direction the ufo was going and i know it was a fighter jet cause they do night flying training over my house from july-september but this was january so they couldnt of beeing training
so any thoughts on what it is?

PS-Sorry about the crappy alltitude description im just not good with hieght

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Don't forget to bring a camera along. Any believer should always have somekind of camera with em at all times. I have mine under the seat of my car. But, then again, I have 4 camera.

BTW: Good Story! And you had wittneses too. That is the best part of all. My sis was with me when I had my greatest and biggest on about 9 years ago. I had a camera. But, I would take someone who know about photography to understand why all the pix I took did not turn out.

Also, conventional aviation standards are: white, green and red lights.

[edit on 6-11-2005 by SkyChild_5]

[edit on 6-11-2005 by SkyChild_5]

join