It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fireballs seen over Germany spark UFO speculation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Well its looks like theres alot of activity happening over Germany. In the past few days the skies over Germany and few other countires have been lit up with giant fireballs that some people are reporting as UFO's. Nasa scientits thou are saying that it is a part of the Taurids metor shower that the earth is just passing thru.

Many people in Germany have noticed the fireballs, said Werner Walter, an amateur astronomer in Mannheim who runs a Web site on unexplained astronomical phenomena and a hotline for reports on unidentified flying objects (UFO).

"The last reported sighting was yesterday at 7:30 p.m. (1830 GMT) in a corridor near the border of the Netherlands," he told Reuters in a telephone interview.

However, the NASA Web site quotes meteor expert David Asher from the Armagh Observatory in Northern Ireland as saying that people "are probably seeing the Taurid meteor shower".

Reuter s Story

Well I dont really know what to belive with this. Im sure if these are fireballs than it is most likely metor showers but you never know. Have to wait to actually see some footage or pictures.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I searched around but I couldn't come up with any pictures yet so I guess we'll have to wait and see.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 07:48 AM
link   
whatsonwhen.com...

I personally think its this and nothing else.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   
You know....there have been alot of "fireballs" seen over the past couple months....Florida, Nothern Cali., Virginia, New England. I have heard talk that we may be in some sort of space dust trail right now.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
There's another thread (with a picture
) on this here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Please use that thread to post on, thank you.

top topics

join