It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth and Galactic Civilization

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 12:11 AM
link   
www.unknowncountry.com...

An interesting article. Perhaps this is why the aliens don't just "reveal themselves"...

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I think that some know exactly what is going on with regards to this planet. They just aren't about to talk about it. Those in the know would be the CIA, NSA, DIA and other organizations bent on keeping you unknowledgeable. Other organizations know part of what is happening, like NASA, NORAD, and even the president himself, but I doubt any know the full truth like the secret keepers.

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Good posting man!

Certainly puts out a different perspective doesn't it?

A probable scenario that could explain where we are right now.

So how do the citizens of this world reach out to save themselves from their leaders?

Sounds like a good research project for ATS!

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Interesting article...but here is the crux of the argument...

Do mountain gorillas know that their �civilization� is embedded in a larger �civilization� corresponding to a much more evolved and intelligent species than themselves? Do they know that they are a protected species inhabiting a natural reserve in a country inside the African continent of the planet Earth? The answer to these questions is certainly �no,� they do not know anything about our social structure, our countries, borders, religions, politics, nor even about our villages and cities, except perhaps for individuals living in a zoo, or adopted as pets.

This however, is like comparing apples to oranges. Just because the gorilla can't understand the concept of our society, etc. doesn't mean he can't SEE us! (i.e. if the author's assumption was correct, we would still SEE the aliens, just not understand their society) There is a vast difference, we believe, between us (as a sapient species) and the other animals of this planet, as far as our capability to comprehend ideas. The author here, is trying to indicate alien existance, by way of human stupidity. I believe there is ample evidence of alien visitation...but I don't think we are too stupid to comprehend it, as this author would have us believe....

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Correct. The author leaves no room to suggest that the governments of the world intentionally keep us in the dark.

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Actually Spielberg's recent series 'Taken had the attitude that the government is still in the dark about a lot of this or probably fearfull of the alien agenda.

Because of that they are very reluctant to present it to the people. In a way this makes some sense but in other ways it does not.

We may soon see a change in the status quo.

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Yes i totally agree no alien should visit us unless they are hostile tilll we can move around the galaxy really fast and even then they shouldent give us there technology.We need to find things out on ourselfs we shouldent just be given answers because true intelligence comes form asking questions.

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Whether its true or not is like close to how complex the quantum theory is

top topics

join