It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Story told to me about Area 51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
The third time I was at the Roswell Museum waiting for it to open, I met this man that just happened to be a truck driver. We got into conversation and I had mentioned the base that does not exist. His quote was " Oh yes, it does exist, I should know becuase I have delivered plutonium triggers there many times. Hmmmm, Fact or fiction? I don't know weather to believe him or not. But, it was an interesting statement anyways.

Sorry, I have to correct my spelling sometimes.

[edit on 2-11-2005 by SkyChild_5]

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Plausibly true. I don't see why he would make that up, but then again, he is a truck driver. Who knows what the psychological state is of a truck driver who has a limited social life and low standards of living.

If I was a truck driver in Roswell, I'd probably make myself believe that I really did see aliens, or that I did something very realistic like deliver nuclear products to the facility. It would give me some pleasure in making the sane population think something crazy's going on.

Remember, it's not a lie if you believe it. With that said, you really can't believe anything anyone says unless they have credibility. Your source has none, so going by the law of social engineering, one most distrust your story.]

[edit on 3-11-2005 by Glooper23]

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Yeah, I really didn't give it much crediblity either. Besides, a normal "Top Secret" person who or should not be so liberal to give out such information to a total stranger. I don't believe it either.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Glooper23
Plausibly true. I don't see why he would make that up, but then again, he is a truck driver. Who knows what the psychological state is of a truck driver who has a limited social life and low standards of living.

If I was a truck driver in Roswell, I'd probably make myself believe that I really did see aliens, or that I did something very realistic like deliver nuclear products to the facility. It would give me some pleasure in making the sane population think something crazy's going on.

Remember, it's not a lie if you believe it. With that said, you really can't believe anything anyone says unless they have credibility. Your source has none, so going by the law of social engineering, one most distrust your story.]

That's the way to slag truck drivers "Einstein". I'll bet 90% of them get out and go places that you sit in front of your computer and dream about.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
My grandfather is a truck driver, he is very well off, and very perfectly sane and normal. Make sure to evaluate your comments next time before you post something incredibly ignorant such as that.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glooper23

Well I guess you don't know the same truck drivers I know -- while they may be on the road for a time working (much like airline pilots we know also - what do you have to say about them) they have a super social life and their standard of living is on par with everyone else here in "The Hamptons" (which is a pretty good standard of living if I do say so myself)

Now as to believing the particular person mentioned in the original post -- somehow I have a feeling it was just someone goofing on the person who posted. But I am sure it made for a fun conversation anyway.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by GaMbLeR
My grandfather is a truck driver, he is very well off, and very perfectly sane and normal. Make sure to evaluate your comments next time before you post something incredibly ignorant such as that.

Thank-you! And to the other reply, my son had just left from a week of great rest here at home. Why do truck drivers always have such a bad name and always blamed for not having any credibility. My son is very sudious and never lies to me. That is the way it has always been. Seems like truck drivers are treated like the bottom of the barrel so to speak. Well, they are not.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I've known a few truck drivers in my time and they make VERY good money.
My Uncle supported a family of 8 being a truck driver and they lived very well in the nicest home and never wanted for anything .

signature
There are few of us that know the truth. And those few are here on this board.
By the way, who are the few people on this board?

[edit on 3-11-2005 by MagicaRose]

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyChild_5

Thank-you! And to the other reply, my son had just left from a week of great rest here at home. Why do truck drivers always have such a bad name and always blamed for not having any credibility. My son is very sudious and never lies to me. That is the way it has always been. Seems like truck drivers are treated like the bottom of the barrel so to speak. Well, they are not.

I sure hope you didn't mean my reply -- when I said that the guy may have been goofing on you I didn't mean that there was no credibility I just meant that the person could have been goofing on you. And I say that mainly because of the "plutonium triggers" comment -- sounds like something I would come up with

Heck my cousin and his wife were both truck drivers --

edit -- I swear I can spell -- well with spell check anyway

[edit on 3-11-2005 by justme1640]

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I'm sorry, I didn't mean anything against anyone. I should have said "the typical truck driver."

I had hoped you guys would understand what I meant, but I'm sorry. With that said, you can't argue that I'm right about the prototypical truck driver.

Once again, there's always an exception to the rule. I'm fully aware of that fact, which is why I know there are wealthy truck drivers.

I hope you guys will forgive me for my mistake. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
I've known a few truck drivers in my time and they make VERY good money.
My Uncle supported a family of 8 being a truck driver and they lived very well in the nicest home and never wanted for anything .

signature
There are few of us that know the truth. And those few are here on this board.
By the way, who are the few people on this board?

[edit on 3-11-2005 by MagicaRose]

By that I meant that everyone one this board know somewhat of the turth. Conspiracy, cover-up, aliens etc......That is why I am comfortable here. I know I am hearing the truth. I so have seem no pranks, bashing etc....I have left many a board because of those reasons. I think the members here are some of the honest and thoughtful members I have ever met.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   
It's possible he did deliver those triggers, and the base has been confirmed to exist, S-4 would be more interesting if proven....A51 is just the shell for that facility...who knows what goes on in there...

join