It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

possable UFO shoot down over Va. ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   
i was fishin on the Eastern Shore Nov 1 8:34pm. it happen fast but something that didnt look like any plane Ive ever seen. about 45sec. later what looked like 2 f-18s or f-15s. then a streak of light. the hirzon lit up. i dont know how long after that the choppers showed up but my beer was still cold.

i just sat and looked at wath was going on till dawn when i was run off

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Details ! We need details!

Who ran you off ?

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Where at on the eastern shore?

Any news about a flight going down in that area (for cover up reasons)?

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   
How many beers were you drinking? lol just couldn't hold back. Did the papers or any other testimonials surface within the last day? Are you alll the saw this?

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
i was on Hog Island. when i got run off i had beer on beach that could have been a bad thing. they look like fish and game

i drank one beer and dropped one in the water.

there were other fishermen but most of them were far gone

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Damn it - another one silenced.!!!

Please post more if you can.

45 secs later 2 F18's/F15's - dang!! thats one hell of a head start.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
now that is definately a spectacle! where is the closest base to Hog island because the response of the helicopter was very quick considering the can travel at only a third or less of the flight time of the f-18s...

did this different craft make any describable noises or any noise at all as it went past? Did you see any smoke at all after the flash because surely any explosion which could light up the sky would of created some smoke?

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
When you say run off? what exactly do you mean by that.

and commander keen kid saw an object last night, it's in a thread in space exploration. Maybe its an idea to co -ordinate times and places because we have two sightings of something weird on the one night.

although what he saw is different it might have bearing. I respect commander's astronomy knowledge and honestly think he would have discounted the usual things.

I also had an abject like a moon appear on a photo i took of the night sky last month and on expansion the object appeared to be hexagonal....

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 06:57 AM
link   
there's some NASA testbed launch site called Wallops Island or something like that. it was'nt to far to the north but the planes came over the beach while i was looking out to sea.

the "object" made a noise that sounded like a mix between a low hum and that sound you get when you crack the block of your truck.

about 10 or 20secs. after the sky lit up there was a crackeling noise and not not long after that a warm breeze.

should i be worry about radiotion from that?

when i say run off this is what happen you tell me if i should have left or not!

3 men who looked like Va. Fish And Game came up and asked me to see my fishing lisenis. i let them its happen before they took it back to their tuck to check it out . came back and told me to go home to my wife and kids who they called by name. so i freaked and left

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   
have you found any links to a local sites about this?

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
no not yet but thats why i came here. as far as i know the only others were some bomb fishermen and maybe if some was at 1 of the houses.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Just as a point of interest, there are many (not just one) government facilties housed on Wallops island.

Take a look at this link Wallops Island and i think, maybe after reading some of their capabilities, what you may have seen could well be (although possibly not) a test of their readiness and capability. See below an excerp of whats on that page:

Because of our command facilities, team personnel, demonstrated capabilities, partnership with the NASA Wallops Flight Facility, and our Atlantic Ocean based maritime location, we present an opportunity for combat systems interoperability testing and warfare integration not available at any other location. New technology programs bring significant benefit to SCSC and the Navy, resulting in a stronger combat system technology base to support combat systems engineering and interoperability. By way of example, the Navy Multi-Function Radar (MFR) program is investing in facility enhancements in support of contractor and government development testing at Wallops Island. We anticipate that additional advanced programs will join our “Battle Group” in the years ahead. These co-located systems will create a unique War Fighting System Development and Integration Capability – the Navy’s "Battle Group in the Sand."

[edit on 3-11-2005 by alphabetaone]

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   
also be more specific about you getting "run off".... how were you run off? by who and what did they say to you?

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mayet
and commander keen kid saw an object last night, it's in a thread in space exploration. Maybe its an idea to co -ordinate times and places because we have two sightings of something weird on the one night.

although what he saw is different it might have bearing. I respect commander's astronomy knowledge and honestly think he would have discounted the usual things.

I was reading that thread--there is some chance for a relation if I'm understanding DRAGON correctly. CmdKeen's object was southeast from Michigan; depending on the exact angle, the object may have been in the direction of DRAGON's sighting. Any information on objects sighted in a path between CmdrKeen's location and DRAGON?

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
(Im really sorry if this is not the case- but this is just the impression I got)

I think this thread looks like a hoax. Ill tell you why I think so...

1) The post looks like it was written by a 14 year old. (yeah I know sometimes adults "dont care" about silly grammar details. BUT if you look around at the majority of posters who are serious and want to be understood, they write so that their messege gets across properly.)

2) The first post describing the incident is Very very vague. Why? If this event was so amazing, why not elaborate on what happened in the First post!!

3) The poster elaborated on more details of the event in the thread only when asked to, as if he were making it up as he went along.

4) The whole description of the event doesnt ring true, honestly. The "warm breeze" after the supposed crash or explosion of the UFO... It would have had to be a pretty big blast, or it happened rather close to your position and you would at least have been able to see smoke somewhere or hear the blast.
Also the part about the guys that "ran you off" the road asking for your the fishing license and calling your family by name... That just sound made up.

5) Dont shoot me, Im a believer- just not in this case.

[edit on 3-11-2005 by Unplugged]

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
^^^^^^ Exactly what i was thinking, the whole fishing license, then calling his family by name just sounds to much like some low budget movie to me. Now the other incident by cmdkeen mentioned here sounds interesting...

[edit on 3-11-2005 by Uber Fr0g]

Mod edit: edit quote from previous post.

[edit on 4-11-2005 by sanctum]

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
im not big on typing and yes my spelling does suck i know this but in no way does that mean im faking this sighting. now it may not have been a ufo it may have been from wallops island or any of the other bases in Va.

im not 14 years old im way older than that.

i have a lifetime fishing license it looks a drivers license. they have been faked before so they check them when they see them

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by DRAGON27
im not big on typing and yes my spelling does suck i know this but in no way does that mean im faking this sighting. now it may not have been a ufo it may have been from wallops island or any of the other bases in Va.

im not 14 years old im way older than that.

i have a lifetime fishing license it looks a drivers license. they have been faked before so they check them when they see them

mind replying to my post above?

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DRAGON27

3 men who looked like Va. Fish And Game came up and asked me to see my fishing lisenis. i let them its happen before they took it back to their tuck to check it out . came back and told me to go home to my wife and kids who they called by name. so i freaked and left

noslenwerd

the 3 men didnt put guns in my face an tell me to leave or die. they just got under my skin and i went into defence mode. if they hadnt said any thing i would have sat there till my wife got worried called,but i was aprouched talked to me. the tone of their voice was dont f with me

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone
Just as a point of interest, there are many (not just one) government facilties housed on Wallops island.

Take a look at this link Wallops Island and i think, maybe after reading some of their capabilities, what you may have seen could well be (although possibly not) a test of their readiness and capability. See below an excerp of whats on that page:

Because of our command facilities, team personnel, demonstrated capabilities, partnership with the NASA Wallops Flight Facility, and our Atlantic Ocean based maritime location, we present an opportunity for combat systems interoperability testing and warfare integration not available at any other location. New technology programs bring significant benefit to SCSC and the Navy, resulting in a stronger combat system technology base to support combat systems engineering and interoperability. By way of example, the Navy Multi-Function Radar (MFR) program is investing in facility enhancements in support of contractor and government development testing at Wallops Island. We anticipate that additional advanced programs will join our “Battle Group” in the years ahead. These co-located systems will create a unique War Fighting System Development and Integration Capability – the Navy’s "Battle Group in the Sand."

[edit on 3-11-2005 by alphabetaone]

Do you ever wonder why mil sites post their technical specs and operational capabilities online?

Ever think it might be a front? Oh it sounds impressive and all but come on, really
Whats behind the curtain?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join