It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who will attack first?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Which country will be the first to actively try and use a �Nuclear Warhead� in a Combat/War situation?

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Your list does not include at least four prime suspects, two of which are capable and ready today.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 08:55 PM
link   
None of the above.

Pakistan or India.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 09:00 PM
link   
We will attack first. I don't know who but it will be us. Whether it be ON us or against someone else. Bush needs something to stay in power and a war combined with martial law will help.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I'd put my money on N.Korea cos they seem to be under so much pressure lately i can see USA using a nuke aswell cos they are frustrated in there fight for world peace.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
None of the above.

Pakistan or India.

Yeah you forgot those two prime suspects. I'd imagine you could pretty much forget UK and France. I really don't see them using their weapons ever.

Oh should put Israel on the list too.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 09:16 PM
link   
What about Iran,although they are cooperating they good turnout to be baddies.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Pakistan and India have been at each other's throats threatening nuclear strikes on each other for a long time. I say its only a matter of time before they blow each other up.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 09:21 PM
link   
heelstone

Cant say that they will nuke each other cos if they have been at each other for ages they would have nuked each other already.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Pakistan and India are at time bomb waiting to go off.
A country which gave birth to one of the greatest men off all time who was the living embodyment of peace is at eachothers necks.
To think Ghandi fought with his words, and liberated an entire country and here we have that very country threating to blow eachother up.
Deep

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 10:10 PM
link   
My list.. Dave Letterman Style
11. France. Have they ever seen a weapon they wanted to use?
10. United Kingdom. I think they wouldn't use until provoked to do so.
9. United States. There are instances that another WMD attack would provoke us to retaliate with nukes. Also, we've allready used 'em.
8. Russia. It's the wild wild west, but they won't have reasons to use them.
7. China. Lobbing nukes won't be good for China.
6. Iran. They want them, probabaly not afraid to use one.
5. Israel. The most geographically threatened country on earth.
4. India. Lobbed at Pakistan
3. Pakistan. Lobbed at India.
2. North Korea. Lil' Kim might lob one just to see what happens.

And ta-daa.....
1. Other. There are way too many rumors of Russian nukes on the black market. There are also quite a few countries that supposedly "gave up without successfully building a bomb".

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 10:15 PM
link   
our buddy Kimmy over in the NK will not fall like SAddam did. Kim will not let his country slip outof his hands. Before he gets annihalated, he will throw everything hes got. including nukes.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 10:22 PM
link   
It gives me serious heatburn to agree with Colonel, but here, I have to.

For those who have been following along with the saga of OPEC and the currency conversion from the US dollar and the Euro, the date to watch is September 24th.... that is when the vote comes up...

If the vote goes against the US interest, it will lead to the loss of a hard asset backing for the US dollar, and a very rapid collapse of the US economy... therefore, in the event of the vote going in favor of the Euro, we WILL find an excuse to attack a major OPEC power...

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Hey, DR, keep us updated on that. Sept 24? That's D-day, eh?

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

I doubt that I will need to....

If the vote goes against US interests, expect a 911 style attack in the US, with a convenient trail leading to a major OPEC nation... which will give us the perfect excuse to attack within 72 hours of the vote...

The outcome of the vote may never be made public in the media...

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 10:35 PM
link   
OPEC? Isn't Saudi Arabia apart of OPEC?

Found this an hour ago.....reckon it has "foretelling" of what the vote will be?

"Saudis consider nuclear bomb"
Link:
www.guardian.co.uk...

Excerpt:

"Thursday September 18, 2003
The Guardian

Saudi Arabia, in response to the current upheaval in the Middle East, has embarked on a strategic review that includes acquiring nuclear weapons, the Guardian has learned.
This new threat of proliferation in one of the most dangerous regions of the world comes on top of a crisis over Iran's alleged nuclear programme.

A strategy paper being considered at the highest levels in Riyadh sets out three options:

� To acquire a nuclear capability as a deterrent;

� To maintain or enter into an alliance with an existing nuclear power that would offer protection;

� To try to reach a regional agreement on having a nuclear-free Middle East.

Until now, the assumption in Washington was that Saudi Arabia was content to remain under the US nuclear umbrella. But the relationship between Saudi Arabia and the US has steadily worsened since the September 11 attacks on New York and Washington: 15 of the 19 attackers were Saudi.

It is not known whether Saudi Arabia has taken a decision on any of the three options. But the fact that it is prepared to contemplate the nuclear option is a worrying development."........

regards
seekerof

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 10:48 PM
link   
France???? You kidding right?!

Saudi Arabia actually worries me more than N. Korea.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I think America is the biggest threat.
Deep

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider

Originally posted by Colonel

I doubt that I will need to....

If the vote goes against US interests, expect a 911 style attack in the US, with a convenient trail leading to a major OPEC nation... which will give us the perfect excuse to attack within 72 hours of the vote...

The outcome of the vote may never be made public in the media...

Oh lordy. You are scaring me with talk like that. Its makes too much sense with regards to everything that has already happened....

Sucks that I have to be fearful of my own government attacking its own country.

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Why did you leave Pakistan, India and Israel out of your poll?

You do know that all those 3 have Nuclear weapons?

More than 1000 if put together.

Or did you just forget?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join