It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK+UFO's M.O.D Freedom of information UFO reports..Very interesting.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Correct link in 2nd post

Now i heard MOD was releasing some old files regarding a 1980 encounter/sighting.

So i did a bit of research and came across these reports on the MOD freedom of information bit.

Unfortuanetly the article i saw said it had some pretty amazing pictures and i cant seem to find them, Probally not on that site.
It may take some reading but you will see serveral big reports on the "Rendlesham Incident 1980"
I was going through all the witness accounts etc...and found it very interesting.

So just in case any ATS members had not seen this, i thought i should post it up, as coming from the UK, i wanted to find something about UFO's in the UK.

It seems they are more worried about this issue affecting national security than whether there is a genuine case for UFO's

Whats your take on it...?

[edit on 31-10-2005 by Denied]

[edit on 31-10-2005 by Denied]

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   
go to www.foi.mod.uk...

then on the right click search....type in ufo and u should get the screen i saw, the correspondence is what im refering too. hope this sorts it out.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   
www.timesonline.co.uk...

It talks about pictures?? but i cant find any surprising enough.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
A quick search brought up the 'MoD Policy on UFO's' . The document (a .pdf) has contact details for the MoD to report a UFO sighting.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Director
A quick search brought up the 'MoD Policy on UFO's' . The document (a .pdf) has contact details for the MoD to report a UFO sighting.

It talks about a incident as well, with drawings etc, but in the article it says....."The documents are expected to include a photograph of a UFO taken near Pitlochry, Perthshire, in 1990. The image was so convincing that ministry officials, who were unable to discredit it, pinned it up in their office. "

Which made me think wow where is this picture, so i tried to look for it on their site and came up with this..still interesting.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I mentioned some of the MoD declassified stuff in my Rendlesham thread. Unfortunately, most of what's been declassified is simply the MoD's standard form letter regarding release of UFO-related documents...

The funny thing is though, some of them are signed by Nick Pope (formerly of the MoD, and now a UFOlogist), so that's actually kind of amusing in and of itself....
And it does of course show that Nick is exactly who and what he says he is.....

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
i found them intersting but didnt know that about the signature......

U see it spoke about an amazing pic, on the times article...where is that?

All this info "crap" that the mainstream put out is more of a diversion than help.....

id love to find a real gem in some of the declassfied stuff...like the pic..lol

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   

If you lived in the UK, like me, and saw a UFO, would you HONESTLY, REALLY tell the Ministry of Defence?

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades

If you lived in the UK, like me, and saw a UFO, would you HONESTLY, REALLY tell the Ministry of Defence?

Im with yer on that1...london...who am i gonna call???
GHOSTBUSTERS?! no...

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades

Hmmmm, I was always under the impression that the UK and England were pretty liberal about letting the truth out instead of Denial. Interesting.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 04:26 AM
link   
but dont u think the UFO cover up is wordwide, however relaxed you are.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Agreed.......Just like project "Blue Book" was nicely put down and stoped. Yeah right. Just got bigger and better then it was before most likely. No, I sure would not go to Condi and tell her I saw an Unidentified Flying Object.........

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyChild_5

Hmmmm, I was always under the impression that the UK and England were pretty liberal about letting the truth out instead of Denial. Interesting.

Yeah, our 'liberalism' is what most other nations and people would call 'spin'.
Question: Tony, what about that light in the sky that hovered overhead for an hour before disappearing?

Answer: Light? I suggest you visit your optician for glaucoma tests. The only lights in the sky are terrorist missiles that you should fear and subsequently relinquish more control to me, George and NWO. (Was I supposed to say that?)

top topics

join