It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar - What's everyone think?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:
RR

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Here's what I posted in an earlier thread on Lazar:

Originally posted by RR
He was on a C2C weekend show with Art back on Dec, 6th of last year, he said he's not really into the UFO scene anymore and basically just retold his story of seeing and working on disk shaped craft at Area 51.

One thing of note from the interview was he admitted to actually owning (with his "partner") one of those underground nuclear silos out in some desert and that the police had been called on him because someone found out he was the owner and they thought he had ETs and UFOs there.

By the way THIS is his current site.

Source Thread

[edit on 6-3-2005 by RR]

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   
heelstone - interesting. But what if he's real a real A51 guy - low level Engineer and 'MAJ' on the end of his tax form too..
I'm not sure about -him yet I'm stil open minded.

Dallas

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 07:06 AM
link   

How do you know this Gazork?

C'mon, just 6 little letters, why is it nobody gets it right?

I know this from a former associate of his (and member here) Mr. John Lear. In fact, he stated this both publicly (in his Guest event) and privately, via U2Us. I've verified this by visiting Lazar's company site (name escapes me right now, but should be in the Guest event threads), and an email reply from Lazar stated that he no longer wants to be involved in the UFO circuit, and is trying to focus on his technology company....So, right from the horse's mouth, so to speak.

BTW, you'd be surprised that most people will actually answer their e-mail on occassion...

EDIT: His new site was posted by another member just two posts up....

[edit on 6-3-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
He's a very impressive guy. There is no way for me to know if he is legit or not.

However, I researched him a bit awhile ago. His pay stub said "MJ" on it, which supposedly indicated his high level security clearance. I know from personal experience that a security clearance of any kind with a federal government job would NOT be listed on your pay stub. But the government does a lot of really dumb things, so anything is possible I suppose.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Corroborating his credentials is a major hurdle which, IMO, is more important than all the individual claims.

Stan Freidman has been very open about challening Bob's claims and questioning his claims. Stan sais Bob Lazaar is a complete fraud. But isn't it interesing how:

1 - Bob Lazaar on the front page of the local newspaper "The Los Alamos Moniter" with a jet car he built. The article sais he's a physicist but Los Alamos sais he never worked there. Does that make sense?

2 - Bob Lazaar's name is in the phone book from that time.

3 - George Knapp sais he has interviewed 4 or 5 people who claim Bob Lazaar really did work at Los Alamos.

I'm not a huge believer in everything John Leer sais but there is documented video that has just recently surfaced of the both Leer and Lazaar out in the desert watching UFO's coming and going from Area 51. Lazaar apparently told Leer he could show him these so-called UFO's at a certain spot out in the desert and according to John Leer they really did watch UFO's from that location (This being late eighties I believe). But the video does exist. This particular video was aired on the history channel show "UFO Hunters" on an episode entitled "Area 51 Revealed".

IMO, Leer is one of these people that has all kinds of distinguished accomplishments and credentials but you always cautiously question. However, you can't deny the fact that Leer and Lazaar actually became VERY close friends. It's apparent in the photos that were taken of the two together and it's a friendship Leer is very proud of.

-ChriS

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bastardsky
I remember he talked about an element 115 that didn´t exists at the time.
It exists now and it´s called Ununpentium"

Plenty of things of that nature don't exist physically at the time folks choose to talk about it. But, thanks to math and the human mind, we can "forecast" many things that we don't yet have our hands on or the ability to produce.

Element 115 was discussed in science papers as far back as 1974 or 1977....do a simple google search and you can read them yourself. The only difference is those folks didn't tie them into a fictional and easily debunked story about aliens and ufos.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I love ATS!

This thread is almost 7 years old & resurrected

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Things we DO know about Lazar:

1) (Some) of his information about Area51 and said materials is corroborated through individuals public and private.

2) He's incredibly smart and gifted.

3) His name is confirmed in the phone records at Los Alamos. The very fact that Los Alamos denied he worked there despite recorded proof usually means someone has a very high security clearance.

4) His W2 confirms that he did work for DNI (Dept. Naval Intelligence). DNI, although not necessarily public in its existence is corroborated through other credible individuals and is officially referred to as the Office of Naval Intelligence. Such a name change on a W2 shouldn't be uncommon considering the highly sensitive nature of such a job. It gives plausible deniability to those paying him.

5) Bob Lazar has pieces of Element 115 at a secure location. He has denied this publicly to avoid govt. scrutiny. The elements were likely smuggled out via courier to Indian Springs and then later couriered to an unknown destination. To those that say such an act is not possible, consider the case of Aldrich Ames and Robert Hanssen, a former CIA counter-intelligence officer and FBI agent. Hanssen smuggled out materials in trash bags.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 24-3-2010 by NightVision]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision

5) Bob Lazar has pieces of Element 115 at a secure location. He has denied this publicly to avoid govt. scrutiny. The elements were likely smuggled out via courier to Indian Springs and then later couriered to an unknown destination. To those that say such an act is not possible, consider the case of Aldrich Ames and Robert Hanssen, a former CIA counter-intelligence officer and FBI agent. Hanssen smuggled out materials in trash bags.

With a half life counted in ms this is an extraordinary claim, any evidence to back it up?

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision

The above demonstrates a basic lack of understanding concerning elemental physics combined with a complete lack of logic, reason and common sense.

I invite you to read this thread completely:

Element 115 From the Mouth of Those That Were There

If you can honestly digest this thread, with posts from those who were involved with the whole 115 thing, then I am assured that you will second guess your current position. If you read it through, and don't question your understanding of the subject...well...then I would have to say it is folks like you that perpetuate ignorance. Remember, a member of that thread claims to have been there and dealt with it. Tough to read even with the most open of minds..........

Smuggled it out in a trash bag indeed, lol. And (if you bother to read that entire thread) the proof of this MONUMENTAL GROUNDBREAKING evidence is buried in downtown Las Vegas to protect the masses from its misuse. PPPLLLLEEEEAAASSSEEE.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Hi all! Net flix has a DVD about aliens with a long Bob Lazar interview.
I felt he was telling the truth, and found the interview very compelling.
I saw something at the bus stop last April for 4-5 secconds, so I would
have to say anything is possible, and stuff happens. Once you see something real you will say the debunkers are wrong. I don't think we will
be interacting with these visitors for many reasons, which leads to everyone's anxiety and fustrations. We all need to focus on all of us
getting along better.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Originally posted by cripmeister

With a half life counted in ms this is an extraordinary claim, any evidence to back it up?

Come on you guys. A little birdie told me. Isn't that enough evidence for you?

I never said I believed or disbelieved the Lazar.

Just making sure you were all paying attention.

Feel free to completely ignore point #5.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Gosh darn. I usually pride myself on my ability to detect sarcasm....and my detector let me down, lol. I thought it was funny that you were posting what you were given what I kow of your post history....but no...I went ahead and took you seriously anyway, lol.

I am ashamed of myself, lol. Carry on......

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

ITF: #5 was sarcastic, although, admittedly, not outright sarcastic. 1-4 are legitimate facts.

Perhaps a fair assessment of my post would be a test of observation to see who can discern fact from hearsay. While your sarcasm meter may not have been working properly, your ability to discern fact from hearsay is still keen as always.

That said, I do think its possible to smuggle materials out of highly secure locations. And I have nothing but a hunch and a few Robert Hanssens to use as evidence. There will always be flaws in the system.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
LOL! You guys sound like you post way too much on ATS!

That being said, Alot of things about the Bob Lazaar story are not easily explainable and it is absolutely true that at least some evidence completely corroborates his testimony. He was there, He worked as a physicist at Los ALamos (He's in the friggin newspaper on the front page)..

-ChriS

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
In his last interview (dated Nov. 15 2009, it's on youtube), he addresses all the claims that people have made against him over the years, why he never does UFO lectures or interviews (except this one, "only because we're friends & if I'm bugged enough"), while still maintaining all the events happened exactly as he described. He never added or removed any detail from his initial "coming out" back in 1990.

He doesn't go out his way to convince anyone. He says so himself, you can either believe or disbelieve, but if you disbelieve he doesn't blame you, because if the tables were turned, he couldn't believe his story neither!

He says that it's very hard to come out with evidence (rather, proof) of him being at S4 because it's a top secret location, if you were in his shoes you probably wouldn't be able to obtain "hard proof" neither.

He also says that all the other "Bob Lazars" out there shouldn't do what he did, because it's not worth the trouble & nobody would believe them anyway.

His hydrogen car kits are pretty amazing, too.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Eric

First and foremost, Lazar has to be held accountable as to why his S4 UFO (which either he, or someone, has claimed he reverse-engineered at Area 51), as manufactured by TESTOR, is identical to one of "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier's "Pleiadian" ships giving credence to Meier's claims.

So far, it seems I'm the only person that has ever mentioned the similarity since the 1994 when the TESTORS model came out. See:
The Bob Lazar-Eduard "Billy" Meier Connection
www.abovetopsecret.com... - posted on 15-10-2009 @ 09:50 PM under Skeptical Ed

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

At 3:50, he even addresses that the "Sport Model" is strikingly similar to Billy Meier's, though he doesn't say why, nor does he claim to know. Only the government knows.

[edit on 7-4-2010 by Crisis]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Crisis

One argument *for* Lazar is that his story has never changed. He pretty much tells it the same way every time. His body language is consistent with someone who is telling information that they believe to be true. Did he really work at S4 and see ET craft? All we can do is speculate.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
The main problem with Lazar is that he supposedly wasn't truthful about his education and which universities he attended. That is the main thing that makes him lose a lot of credibility.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join