It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this be just all fear?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I was just reading the post on the bird flu.Could this just be all pure fear from our government to put fear in us?.And has it jumped into anyone yet?

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Never fear, NRKY IS HERE!

Fear is only an emotion... once we rationalise our emotions, they become antiquated, and irrelevant.

^_^

J_3

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Anyway. What difference does it make, if the governments wants or doesn't want us to be scared. The disease is there! It's in birds and will most likely transfer to human, as flu strains have in the past ----

This isn't some conspiracy to freak us out! Geez!?!?

Look at the facts, and you'll see that all logic and info dictates that this will (eventually) probably become transmitable between humans - it's science not a conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Frear is worng.But would like to hear more news from around the world if possible.living with somone sick does worry me alittle..thanks

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Frear is worng.But would like to hear more news from around the world if possible.living with somone sick does worry me alittle..thanks

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I tend to think you are right- fear mongering. But what if its not? We dont know myths from reality anymore. Thats where the problem lies.

I've heard its only confined to birds and human handling birds- but other sources say its already jumped to humans.

top topics

join