It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if you could travel through time?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Can we go back to fictitious times? Cool!

I'd go back to see when Santa first taught the reindeer how to fly...that'd be nice...

ROFL!!!!

Sorry, just couldn't resist.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Can we go back to fictitious times? Cool!

Well, if we could I would have travelled back a long long, time, to a galaxy far, far away to live as a shady scrap dealer on Tatooine

And after a few years there I would travel to Arda, live few years in Beleriand... watch some of the War of Wrath from a safe distance and be off to Middle Earth before it climaxed and live there happily ever after

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
I would also like to go back in time to fight with famous people. Imagine getting my ass kicked by Elvis, Sinatra or Bruce Lee. How cool would that be.

like fight club

"if you could fight any famous person, who'd it be?"

"shatner"

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I wouldn't go into the future for I only forsee a world destroyed by the NWO. I fear whatever is in store for this world will last thousands or millions of years, and it won't be pretty.

I'm trying to think of a singular thing to witness. I'd have to say Roswell 1947 before the farmer sees the disc. I would go take TONS of color video and photos for a day or longer, plus take phyiscal samples, and then slip back into present day. Then become the singular person to out the governments of the world on the alien cover up. I'd immediately go public with all my personal info to be sure that nothing could happen to me with the release of the info as well.

[Edited on 16-9-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 07:44 PM
link   
don't any of you watch star trek, do you know what happens when you play with the space time continuem??

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 07:44 PM
link   
don't any of you watch star trek, do you know what happens when you play with the space time continuem??

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I dont watch sci fi. Clue me in?

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by f16falcon
Thats why my version would work. If I go back and don't physically alter the past, just shoot pictures and take some small physical evidence of the Roswell crash site, I would go back to my present day and only then would I alter the future. The info I would bring back should already be public knowledge anyway.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Well, if the chaos theory is correct the world could be #ed when you get back if you step on a plant or crush an insect

top topics

<< 1   >>

join