It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 flight 93

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 03:51 AM
link   
please dont think of me as being morbid or anything like that.

i heard a while ago a recording from the blackbox of flight 93 from september 11 2001.

i was wondering if anyone had a copy in wav or mp3 that they could send to me. or a link to somewhere that has it in wav or mp3.

i know this is probably the wrong time to post this but i am trying to remember what was said for an essay i am writing.

thank you in advance
and god bless every innocent soul that was lost to the world in the attacks on 9/11/01

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 03:55 AM
link   
www.airdisaster.com...

This may help you out in your search.

Mark

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 04:11 AM
link   
thank you. but i cant download it from that link it says that the file has been moved or deleted.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 04:23 AM
link   
hmmm well that is pretty old they might have deleted it. I will check around and see if anymore sites have a copy. I had one but I deleted as well.

Mark

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 06:46 PM
link   
thank you. ive done a few searches but i cant find any.

maybe im not looking in the right places.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 07:00 PM
link   
you know, about a month ago I saw an animation done to accompany the flight 93 recording. it was exteremely well done (it wasn't cheesy or disrespectful or anything), but absolutely chilling. I don't think I bookmarked it, but I'll see if I can dig it up for you anyway.

edit: found! it's here: www.jjwalker.com...
be warned though, it's a fairly large file (12ish mb) and requires quicktime to see it. it's worth it, though. just wanted to warn the dialup users.

[Edited on 9/12/2003 by MorningtonCrescent]

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 03:03 AM
link   
thank you for that, it wasnt the same one that i was thinking of. it was similar.

it said something similar to.

"theres some guys on board.....um....theyve got a bomb....(cant remember what was said here)....they have a bomb....."

it was different. im pretty shure.

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 05:04 AM
link   
interesting link there to the cartoon

top topics

join