It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy of Rape

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 07:56 PM
link   
YOUNG men from Japan's elite universities have had forced sex with hundreds of women after joining clubs which turned them into pack rapists.

The scandal was revealed with the arrest of Shinichiro Wada, ringleader of a notorious "Super Free" student club at Tokyo's prestigious Waseda University.

He is alleged to have raped as many as 500 women.

www.couriermail.news.com.au...

It's franchised! They form clubs and print how-to booklets!

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 08:04 PM
link   
That is disturbing!!

They should be hung in the street by there willys..
by all the women they have raped...

I hope one day they feel what its like!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 08:13 PM
link   
#ing sick. reminds me of those college football players a while back that raped as a standard operating procedure. those people deserve to die. it's like dropping a nuclear bomb on the other person's life.

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 08:23 PM
link   
This goes against honor standards in Japanese society. Note what the father of one rapist said, that he would kill his son when he got out, or his son should have the decency to kill himself.

Thats parenting.

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 08:37 PM
link   
This is totally wrong. I cannot believe these guys are getting away with it and being welcomed into top corporations.

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
This goes against honor standards in Japanese society. Note what the father of one rapist said, that he would kill his son when he got out, or his son should have the decency to kill himself.
Thats parenting.

I agree! That is the kind of tough love the youth of today needs. What I find especially messed up is the fact that such criminals actually CAN and DO GET OUT!!! What's up with that??

I don't see how ritualistic rape, especially to this incredible degree, can be viewed as any less violent or abusive than attempted murder or even murder for that matter. I mean even if the prisons are short on space, I am willing to let out tax fraud guys, or corperate theft guys, or even big time drug trafficers etc. to make room for these kinds of criminals. After all I would much rather meet the biggest Tax evasion criminal in history in a dark alley than any one of these sick-o's.

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Thats sickening. I cannot believe that these people have gotten away with it for so many years. It's disturbing.

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Jesus! This is just horrible. How did these guys get away with this for so long?!

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Isnt this a part of Japanese culture?

Or havent you heard of the ancient Japanese tradition:

...editted out...

Bro...lets not start a conversation on this okay...

[Edited on 11-9-2003 by alien]

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Sick f@#%$!

The thing is there is a market for this kinda shyte...this kinda shyte gets video taped, photographed and sold or uploaded for equally sick f@#%$ to pay monthly subscriptions to view it.

No jail-time...just a bullet in the head and roll them down the courthouse steps.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 01:33 AM
link   
First You SNIP "em....

THen you have a feral RAT gnaw their cajones OFF...

Then and ONLy if they STILL want to live...

YOU KILL THEM REAL SLOW

NPFTR...
m...

[Edited on 9-11-2003 by Springer]

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Keep in mind that some societies still treat women like animals, or just the like. That's totally bad, but women rights are not universally recognised yet. Even in societies wich would called them "civilised".

Agree with everyone that said they should be hunged.
Sickos.

top topics

join