It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anybody tell me what this is???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 02:25 AM
link   
This photo is taken from Exmouth, Western Australia. I know there is an US army base located here. There have been reports of strange goings on in the NW of Australia. They have also mention the testings of EM weaponry. I was looking on Google and found this. It might be just a radar setup but it does look pretty sci fi i reckon. Excuse my ignorance if its really common or something, just curious. Any ideas???

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
is it the USN naval communications station ?

the arrays you can see are pretty std antena farm layouuts . my SWAG is its a ELF rasio system for ommunication with submarines

if it was " super sectet " wouldnt the image quality be degraded ?

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Very interesting layout...

It's interesting how much this looks like some hexigrams I've seen used in various occult rituals. It does make sence for a radio array to be laid out that way, but it makes me wonder about this anchiant symble's origians.

Got long/lat for that base?

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Got long/lat for that base?

I think it says it bottom of the photo....

21 48'57 88S
114 09'54 33E

sporty

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I'm new to the google earth program, so I didn't know the proper format to input the coordinates of the first photo so I kept ending up somewhere in the ocean... Paste this into Google earth to go straight to the location shown. "21 48'57 S, 114 09'54 E" (Without the quotes)

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   
well, it is not a US Navy ELF station, they are in the midwest of the US. And as for other commuication means for subs, the transmitter in Australia is near Alice Springs. Sorry to ruin your fun on that avenue of approach.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   
There seems to be an abandoned RAAF base just south of it. It wouldn't surprise me if it was a WWII (or soon after) radar site, unused now.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Thanks for the info, didnt think it would be anything secret!!

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 02:38 AM
link   
BTW. Where are the twelve VLF transmitters replacing the 28 miles long ELF antenna at Clam Lake?

top topics

join