It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Lantz Interview (Documentary "The Phoenix Lights"), won Best Director

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   
We have Steve Lantz of Steve Lantz Productions ready to do an interview with ATS...

He won Best Director for his Documentary "The Phoenix Lights" which is being aired at the Los Angeles Film Festival this week.

I'd like to prepare a list of questions for him (should mainly focus on this case and/or questions about the documentary) from the members.

Here's some info about it:
www.thephoenixlights.net...

Please submit questions below, and I'll incorporate a selection (don't want to overwhelm) to ask him about. Thanks to Springer for arranging it...

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   
thanks for the opportunity, gaz. i would like to know, in the course of making the documentary, did he run up against any type of interference from the government or military in termas of gathering information pertaining to the object.

in other words, was there any intimidation, ridicule, or outright disinformation pointed his way?

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Excellent question...
You've got the idea...

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Ask him if hes going to make any other UFO documentaries, for instance about the belgian triangle. And how did making this movie change his opinion about UFOs. Was/is he a skeptic.

Also when will we see it in the cinema in europe.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Another good one, keep 'em coming....

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Why would the government be behind this, if it is true that America had secret planes with stealth technology at the time that could make such a public display, as his film seems to give due consideration to this possibility.

Without giving away what is in the box found by the undocumented Mexican workers that were about to throw it away, which may explain what everyone saw that day and night...

Was the U.S. just fulfilling the requirement from the nearly-expired 50-year treaty that it had agreed to with the ETs from the meeting with Eisenhower (in 1947), to publicly display ET-like technology in the skies?

Yes, could not agree more that we need to expose what is going on behind the scenes like this...

Ask him if he is planning a sequel. What about for his next cinematic project, more on the black triangles (TR-3X) that have been appearing all over in broad daylight near major population centers for over ten years??

[edit on 25-9-2005 by Collin]

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Whats his stance on the statment from the U.S military that the lights in question were flares droped in a training excercise?Could flares have been droped by the military to distract the public, as a diversion to muddy the waters about what was really in the sky?

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Could you ask him if his interviews with any individuals from the military/government lead him to believe that there is a substancial amount of advanced technology that is being hidden from the public eye? If so does he believe it's for good reason?

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   
This ought to be a cool interview Gaz!

Q. Did he talk to any of the news reporters or cameramen that were directly involved in this case and if so what are their personal opinions about what they saw? What are their personal opinions about the official explanation?

Peace

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Oh this is the dude with the sox of "something" who found a piece of the puzzle and desided that making a movie and profit was better than truth?

Ask him why, if anything in his movie is true, important, and profound, why he isn't distributing everything at cost.

Also, why wasn't anything documented in an official way that would not only expose people who already believe his "facts" but also expose those outside UFOlogy.

Ask him how much money he has made off this film and how much was reinvested into seeking the truth.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
This isnt the guy from the box hoax, its from www.thephoenixlights.net...

[edit on 27-9-2005 by plop]

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Follow the initial link and you'll see this is a different guy than mentioned above.

I've sent the questions, just awaiting a reply. I'll post the Q & A in a different thread. I'm checking with my other contact on this, about an ETA for responses.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
It's unfortunate we didn't get more questions from members on this. IMO the Phoenix Lights were the most public display of ET technology and also the grossest public display of government/media complicity to cover-up UFOs. They basically spit in our faces and we could do nothing but accept it.

Peace

[edit on 28-9-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   
i agree...this is easily one of the most important UFO stories out there. its too bad that more members aren't contributing questions.

whether its an alien craft or secret military craft, this incident is HUGE, considering the number of eyewitnesses, the military's RIDICULOUS explanations, and the size of the object itself.

heck, i have another question: since the filming of the documentary, have hteir been any "updates", such as new eyewitnesses, or current eyewitnesses recanting their stories?

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Ask him if he will release the documentary on the internet. It has its advantages.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 02:06 AM
link   

from Gazrok:
I'd like to prepare a list of questions for him (should mainly focus on this case and/or questions about the documentary) from the members.

Well....

Where is your email reply from Steve Lantz, Gaz?

....i assume he would in no way be publicity-shy, he's in the biz, you know

top topics

join