It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. may have anti gravity propulsion

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by K_OS

Einstein's gravitational field equations can be written as:

Rmn - 1/2 gmnR + a gmn = k Tmn

where Rmn is the Riemann curvature tensor, R is its contraction, and gmn is the metric tensor. m and n are indices ranging from 1 to 4 (in the usual 4 dimensional space-time continuum). The left-hand side of the equation describes the geometry of space-time. On the right-hand side Tmn is the Energy tensor. The right-hand side describes the energy content within space-time. The letter k is Einstein's gravitational constant, which is related to Newton's gravitational constant.

The letter a is the cosmological constant. It is a very small negative number, which acts as a repulsive force for very large galactic separations. This is one expression of ant-gravity.

Another expression of anti-gravity can be had by taking Einsteins gravitational coupling constant k, and replacing it with -k.

Anti-gravity in the laboratory, it would seem, rests on finding ways to manipulate the gravitational constant k such that it is no loner a simple constant, but depends on position. Perhaps this may be accomlished by introducing very strong asymmetric electomagnetic fields using spinning superconductors. This then takes us into the realm of Classical Unified Field Theory, which was an active field of investigation until Einstein's death in 1955.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
UFOs are powered by stable nuclear fusion reactors, and sunspots are one kind of stable nuclear fusion reactors.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

you certainly can write the math, but do you know what it means? do you understand it. i can copy a page and write it too. you did this in school i bet with your papers, you copied others. and you still do today.

static electro gravitics propulsion engine device. does that help you , copy that.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by pudgeego]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
there was a recent guest on c2c that explained it like this. It is the projection of a gravity "well" in front of an object causing the object to fall into the created gravity, not anti-gravity. This allows for the sudden direction changes and such. No one knows the speed limitations on this except maybe the creators, but what i want to know is wheres the darn brake pedal?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by desertnut

What I'd like to know is... what century do they intend to use the anti-gravity?! Notice that the OP of this thread was dated September 8th of the year 2003. Now six years later, and not even a prototype is presented by Boeing.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
This may be of some interest.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by GareyGaia

One of biggest problems listed on the video was the ability to achieve the desired temp. kelvin. as described the higher pressure used the higher the temp needed to achieve the desired effect. just like boiling water at sea level versus boiling water at 10,000ft. I have a Generator that i am currently putting to paper for patient that runs off of light and water. A bi product of any generator or movement that excites the electrons in a given atom creates heat. Heat in turn is one of the best methods for creating high volume and density of pressure. Another way to create pressure that might be cost effective for say a college experiment would be to recreate a scram jet engine being that it has no moving parts and can be fueled by any hi energy fuel. best option would be a mix of hydrogen with pressurized oxygen. they are both easy to acquire and do not require special permits to have like other materials would be.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I've been reading this thread for a bit, but I'm wondering if anyone knows of any convincing videos where one of the inventors of anti-gravity propulsion devices has documented actual levitation and/or flight. I guess what I mean to say is I'm tired of reading about it. I want to SEE it.

Any favorites?

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
You only need to hide/mask matter from space to have antigravity.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

I would like to hear your ideas on how to go about "hiding/masking' gravity.

With a statement like the one you made, it appears you may know something of the subject, or were you just being facetious?

<< 1  2   >>

join