It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone here from Pensacola, Florida?..looking for secret bases

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Hello there, I live in Pensacola, FL and was wondering if anybody else of the ATS community did also. If they do then that is awesome. What I was realy wondering was if anybody had any information on "secret projects" or "secret tunnels" or underground bases in Pensacola. I know it doesnt seem like much of an exciting place but I heard there are alot of classified projects that goes on here. Does anybody know about anything down here?

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I am from Pensacola, though I don't live there any more. I am pretty sure there is nothing underground, since it would also be under water.

That said, on Corry NAS there are buildings with no windows and big fences with concertina wire and armed guards. They are intelligence areas. I know they do some code stuff there, don't know what else. My BIL used to work in one of them. Corry is the most restricted base.

On the main NAS they used to do some kind of freaky research with monkeys b/c a few of the workers got bitten and died. That was in the late 1980's.

I'm pretty sure there is secret stuff that goes on at Eglin AFB in Ft Walton, but I haven't been there in ages.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Eglin AFB is a weapons testing facility. There's lots of secret things that go on there during the tests.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I was stationed in Pensacola for 2 yrs 93-95.

I had access to most areas and buildings. Didn't see any secret tunnels, projects or anything of that nature. Not even rumours of such.

It's hard to keep stuff like that secret on a base. When I was at NAS Whidby Island they were working on a secret plane project (forget what), but it was obvious and everyone on base new about it, although not details of course.

Service members love the scuttlebutt.

Pensacola is just a training base. Nothing much going on there other than that, I'm pretty sure.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Hi I live in Pensacola. What a great town, eh?(sarcasm) I'm ready to move!
I havent heard of any secret tunnels or or anything of the like in P'cola but would be interested in hearing more about what you have heard. I do know that there have been lots of UFO sightings around the beach, but thats about it..

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I'm from P'cola.... I know around Gulf Breeze there are many UFO sightings.
In the wake of Hurricane Ivan, no aircraft was allowed near NAS...
At the beach on clear night, I have seen many strange things in the sky.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
NTTC Corry Station/Field is a training and development base for cryptologic personnel from the uniformed services. I attended a half dozen training courses there during my career.

I pretty much lived at Boomerz and the Comfort Inn right outside the main gate, whenever i was attending courses there. Richie's Lounge with it's drive through window was another popular one. The Waffle House was always good for a drunken 4am breakfast as well.

Kinda miss the place.

It's now called the Center for Information Dominance.

www.npdc.navy.mil...

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
i know people who work in the weapons test section of eglin afb. They do new weapons testing on different munitions. They also do cold weather testing on the F-22 there as well

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I'm from Gulf Breeze,Fl. Have seen orbs in the daytime and at night a few times. Other than that nothing else.. Then again there is so many military planes flying overhead its hard to tell. Especially at night when the C130 gunships are tossing flairs and shooting.

[edit on 4-5-2007 by Digital_Reality]

top topics

join