It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hurricane Rita ( Bad News For Gulf )

page: 36
<< 33  34  35   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by OXmanK
Just looked up the top threads of the year. This one is a little personal to me. I live in Lake Charles. Amazingly, my trailer stood the test of time and wind.

Lake Charles eh? I guess things aren't looking any better there than they are in the city?

I know not much is changing in Jefferson Parish.

Glad to hear your trailer sttod up to it, sounds like you got yourself a keeper with that one.

--Kit.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I ain't gonna kid you and say we are worse off than NO. I visited my lady this past New Year's weekend and things are moving quite slowly there. And alot of places are barely opened. And almost all of the restaurants have partial menus. But Algiers and Gretna seemed to have alot of things open.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Yeh, Most of Jefferson Parish on the westbank is back to normal from what I hear. Worst parts are Orleans Parish, Gentilly, etc. Still no power in parts of Orleans.

Ya know, I heard there's watermelons growing on people's lawns in Gentilly...People are being advised NOT to eat them.

*cough* But yeah, its still pretty bad.

--Kit.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Harry55

there was only 1 dummy that stayed at pecan island and had to be rescued.i know because im from there.and that dude stayed to loot.

top topics

<< 33  34  35   >>

join