It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sweet. Only if i new how to do this

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Look at this video. this is Some Crazy Stuff. you tell me if this is fake and if it is not how did this guy do this.www.collegehumor.com...

Mod Edit: All-CAP title

[edit on 14-9-2005 by kinglizard]

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   

If that's CG, damn, they are getting good at it these days. But don't look like it to me. I'll be curious to see what the guru debunkers have to say on this one. Of course it will likely be CG CG CG!

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Well it's not like David Blaine's, that's for sure. And unless this guy has huge long feet, he's not doing it the same way as Blaine.
I really don't know what to say. Could just be some trick photography with wires and the audience if payed to react to it.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by PetePendelton
you tell me if this is fake and if it is not how did this guy do this.

Better yet.....if it’s not fake.....you tell me how he did it.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 11:59 PM
link   
The fact that this video is on a site called collegehumor makes me skeptical. However that does look like pretty realistic video footage of someone levitating in multiple places with very surprised looks by those watching. I would like to know how it was done as well. If he was for real I would question why he hasn't called a famous skeptic in the paranormal to get a big dollar reward for proving the guy wrong. At a minimum someone is very skilled in editing video.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 12:35 AM
link   
The video is from A&E, a T.V show. It's hosted on collegehomor, a website that people send videos in that are funny/cool/grosse etc. Collegehumor doesn't own the video nor does it know the person who stars in it, they just collected it off someone and hosted it.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 04:41 AM
link   
It's cool definitely, but I get the fake vibe from it. There's spliced in shots of crowd reaction, no wide angle shots, no moving camera shots.

Cool though
Will have a look round to see where it came from..

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Its not a college hoax and its not David Blaine. I'm pretty sure it is a guy named Criss Angel?? or Chris Angel... not sure. He performs street Magic. I think that might be him levitating. Yah pretty sure thats him.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 04:54 AM
link   
WIRES.

The way he sways whilst floating makes it all but obvious he's rocking on wires...

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 06:20 AM
link   
A Criss Angel discussion has already been going since July.

And there aren't any hoaxes/tricks on Collegehumor.com. Just all kinds of sweet videos like octopuses fighting sharks, people catching on fire, and my favourite.... all the crazy ninja videos.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 06:50 AM
link   
im no athority to speak on the matter, but in the one where he holds the two girls hands in front of the white door & building, if you look at his feet - they look a bit smudgier than the rest... dunno if its telling of some computer effect or whatnot. let the experts check it out.

however, i dont believe for a second the guy is actually levatating. cool stuff though.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   
The things I noticed:

The sway
The very careful walk when he comes down
And there does seem to be a blip or splice on one shot

Sidenote: I don't know what company made them but those skate boards for back to the future that actually floated due to some sort of magnetics?
I noticed he keeps his feet very close together so maybe? If I ever see him I will check than slap em for faking!

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Discussion regarding Chris Angell and his "abilities" which includes the levitation featured in the above link can be found here.

criss angel discussion

There's also a thread on David Blane's levitations found here:
How Does David Blaine Levitate? Do You Know?

thread closed.

top topics

join