It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone here live in or near Dulce NM????

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Does anyone on the ATS board live within 10 - 15 miles of Dulce NM? Why don't you spend everyother weekend searching for clues to this underground DULCE COMPLEX? Depending on how many people on this board live near Dulce NM, maybe you can get together and report back your findings.

Look for:

*air vents in odd places like in the woods

*UFOs in the area

*strange looking security personal for no reason

*black helicopters in the area

This needs to be done. Anyone willing to do it that lives near Dulce NM?

[edit on 14-9-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Well if they find it they will be killed!

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I don't mean try to pry your way into the dang place. I mean simply go hiking around and look for vents and clues. Last time I checked it's legal to walk around in the woods...

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Yes I live in that area.

Im a land surveyor, I hike those hills all day, have for three years. Ive lived here for ten. Nothing unusual going on here, except the occasional sighting of black triangles or floating transparent green blobs in the sky. They have way more of that kind of stuff in the San Louis valley, also nearby.

This is the whole reason I come to this site. I had read about the Dulce base somewhere on the internet, and it kind of became the office joke. When I would go out surveying my boss would say "Watch out for lizard-men!"

But seriously, the secret base is on the Navajo reservation near Ignacio, not the Apache reservation near Dulce.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jacquio999But seriously, the secret base is on the Navajo reservation near Ignacio, not the Apache reservation near Dulce.

May I ask how you know this or think this? When you say "the base" you mean the underground base everyone talks about? I've been told it's located 2 miles underground between Dulce NM and Los Alamos NM. Whether or not that's at the Navajo reservation near Ignacio I don't know...

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
May I ask how you know this or think this?

Yeah, a friend of mine (co-worker, actually) used to be in hazardous waste disposal, and was hired to clean up some weird bases. I know thats not that great of a source to you, but I believe what the guy says.

You know, I really shouldnt have even mentioned it yet. Ive been meaning to get him to point out to me on some aerial photos where these bases are. Ill get to the bottom of that tomorrow. (I know, I really hate to do this, I see BSers do this all day here, I shouldnt have even said it until Ive verified it). But if what he says is true, he says he could show me a bunch in California and Washington.

Ill let you know tomorrow.

Oh, I think this base outside Ignacio is fairly typical, the way he described it, and should be seen in the photos. He didnt mention it going underground, and he didnt mention aliens or lizard-men. However, Im wondering if it was this base that somehow twisted into the Dulce legend. I actually think its some kind of gaurded hazardous waste dump, or maybe weapons storage.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Interesting. I'll be looking forward to that info tomorrow. See if you can get some coordinates. Someone can find it on Google Maps...

Have you only hiked around the Archuleta Mesa region, or have you hiked on the Archuleta Mesa? There's a lot of land out there. I'm sure a few remote air vents and exists could be fairly easy to conceal with the right amount of funding...

[edit on 14-9-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I hope we hear back with some news today!

Also I've been chatting with a girl online who lives in Dulce NM and she said a bunch of people from out of town have been coming in lately going on UFO watches.

Dulce is the new Roswell of the 21st century

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11undercover11
Well if they find it they will be killed!

...That's really likely...

Lots of people have researched Dulce...most of them people haven't been killed, sometimes discreditied (usually because they're talking rubbish) but rarely killed.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Okay, kinda disappointing today. We were very busy today at work, and were nowhere near a computer all day. I just saw Mike, my source, in passing for a moment. I asked him to describe to me the best he could where the base was located. Apparently, its not really close to Ignacio, a lot closer to Shiprock. He said the actual ship-rock was visible from the base, to the west. He also said it would be obvious because a lot of earth had been moved.

So I went on Terraserver and this is what I found. Ill get Mike to verify these locations tommorow.

In this area somewhere...

terraserver.microsoft.com...

maybe here?
or here?

Sorry about the tommorow thing, we are very busy.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Awesome thanks! I've been talking with a Dulce NM resident who says she notices an influx of UFO buffs visiting Dulce recently to look for UFOs. Do you notice that too?

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
This has always been a UFO hotspot, mainly because of its proximity to the San Louis valley. Most of those tourists are probably heading from there to Roswell.

I just talked with Mike. He says thats the base (near the lake), theres an entry to an underground complex at the mine. He also says I shouldnt have posted this. Not really sure if I should be concerned or not...

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
that facility on the lake looks like a wastewater treatment plant, probably for the city just above it, im highly skeptical of that being our supposed dulce base.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Maybe, but supposedly at all these hidden bases, you'll find a lake, runway and power station. This location also has a rock quarry and a mine, making it more suspicious. Many of those roads arent on the map, and those towns to the north are actually very small. It may be a dual purpose facility, also servicing an underground structure. Theres another landing strip not ten miles away.

[edit] This is nowhere near Dulce, so Im not talking about the "Dulce base".

[edit on 15-9-2005 by jacquio999]

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   
You should stop calling him Mike

Originally posted by jacquio999

I just talked with Mike. He says thats the base (near the lake), theres an entry to an underground complex at the mine. He also says I shouldnt have posted this. Not really sure if I should be concerned or not...

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Not even if thats his code name?

Yall hear that? We're talking in code names...

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I found this interesting PDF file on underground science facilities:

www1.elsevier.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I have always been so very interested in Dulce. Some of the readings of books (don't have em anymore, lond them out. But they were very informative and ineteresting reading meaterial. I am really glad I came across these couple threads that will help me understand better as the events took place and what it is like there.

Thanks!
Sky

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
LOL...ya'll crack me up. Code names and such. The government could find out who each and everyone of you are in the blink of an eye if they really wanted to. Don't be so paranoid do you think they care that much what a bunch of people on a message board have to say? LOL

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Well if they can find out your information in the blink of an eye, I'm sure they can also take that information, find you, and rid of you in the blink of an eye if they wanted to.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join