It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flickering light UFO, 7-12-05

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   
In my opinion there is something very dodgy about this clip if you take particular note about 10 seconds into the clip and then again at about 12 seconds there is a big black triangle underneath the light as if something is either there that you can't quite see in the darkness or has been removed by photoshop or something anybody else notice that?

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
It's a lens thing I believe. All the light sources display what you describe. I'm sure if we get an expert in here he'll have a perfectly reasonable explanation to that.

No comments on the vid though. Looks interesting, but as many UFO vids, we can't really tell anything from it. It's just a flickering light. :/ Maybe some background info (haven't checked)?

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon
It's a lens thing I believe. All the light sources display what you describe. I'm sure if we get an expert in here he'll have a perfectly reasonable explanation to that.

No comments on the vid though. Looks interesting, but as many UFO vids, we can't really tell anything from it. It's just a flickering light. :/ Maybe some background info (haven't checked)?

This is all the info there was on the site

Posted: July 15, 2005

Date: July 12, 2005 Time: Approx: 9:30 p.m.

Brian, on July 12th about 9:30 pm my girlfriend was coming home from work and gave me a call asking me to go outside , I did what she asked and saw the Estrella mountain lights when I got outside. I taped a single light in the sky for a little bit it was brighter then most I have seen here. I hope you enjoy this clip!

Thank you to Mike for the footage and photos. Video footage and photos are ©2005 M. Di Silvestro.

Video clip Phoenix, Arizona Glowing Light Video Footage

www.hbccufo.org...

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Just did a little more research on "Estrella Mountain Lights" I guess this is a normal occurance near Estrella Mountain in AZ.

Here are three more videos of "Estrella Mountain Lights"

www.hbccufo.org...

www.hbccufo.org...

www.hbccufo.org...

[edit on 14-9-2005 by noslenwerd]

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Hmm I might head down that way with a camera to see if I can catch anything.

top topics

join