It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nick Pope interview questions

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
...ask him, which UFO case is the best evidence/proof of extraterrestial visitation.
[edit on 9/13/2005 by Hal9000]

That is what I would like to ask also...what he thinks is the best proof of alien visitation.
And another question for him...
>Do you think in our lifetime, everyday people will have an opportunity to fly in or even pilot aircraft similar to ufo's?

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   

3. Is there any unclassified government documentation to which he could direct us which would confirm or deny stories that UFOs are extraterrestrial in origin?

Good question, OTS, as Nick's name has appeared on a few UFO-related docs already declassified and in the UK's version of the FOIA released docs. (which is far easier to navigate than the US's I might add). Nothing I've seen that would confirm or deny conclusively, but I'd be interested to hear the answer to that one as well.

Though I'm sure he'll answer "yes" to your first question, as of course many UFOs can be explained by rather mundane misidentified phenomena....

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Q. How many of the American bases are involved in working on the 'black projects? How many projects are sub-contracted out to private companies?

Q. With the upcoming closure of some of US bases by Congress. Will any of the projects be affected by the closure? If so, should we be watching any of the closing bases for movement?

Q. With the many stories about Dulce underground base and Area S4 circulating through the net community. Can he confirm that they exist?

Q. Seeing how poorly the Disclosure Project failed to get results. How would Mr. Pope suggest we force the secrets out in the open? Who has the power to force it out, if the population doesn't have that power?

Oops, my bad. Just realized this guy was British. But maybe he can shine some light on these questions.

[edit on 13-9-2005 by GreatAncientWhiteDragon]

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Thank you ATS and thank you AS for bringing this opportunity and forthcoming podcast to the ATS and internet community. And thank you, Mr. Pope., for taking valuable time out of your schedule to help us in our common, collective search for answers.

Q1 Given the existence of documented sightings (as reflected in art and literature) predate the modern era, and for that matter, over the past several decades, have you personally detected a change in the "UFO Pattern" as such (e.g., types of sightings, frequency of sightings, etc.)?

Q2 Do you agree with the postulation put forth in the Jan/Feb '05 issue of the Journal of the British Interplanetary Society (the scientific journal published by the world's oldest organization dedicated to astronomical study) that states there should be a high likelihood of visitation by extraterrestrial civilizations currently taking place?

(For Mr. Pope, AS, or anyone interested in reading the background source material referred to in the question, please click here: "ET Visitors: Scientists See High Likelihood")

Q3 If you don't mind me asking something that may be considered personal in nature, has your "belief system" been altered at all as a result of your years of investigation? If so, how (please pardon me for asking if it is deemed inappropriate)?

Q4 Finally, a question pertaining to the extraterretrial dimension of the phenomenon -- If you do in fact happen to believe we are currently experiencing visitation from extraterrestrial intelligences, how varied do you believe these "visitors" to be? Some "insiders" claim there is ongoing contact taking place with multiple species of ETs, and this estimated number ranges from several to many. As someone open to the possibilities, I would appreciate your thoughts on this as well (assuming, of course, your answer to Q2 was affirmative).

Thank you once again, Mr. Pope, AS, and ATS.

EDIT: For link repair.

[edit on 13-9-2005 by sdrumrunner]

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Question to Mr. Pope: Do you believe everything you hear?
Do you believe that all these claims need to be investigated considering you believe some defy conventional explanations?
If so, why bother?
Have you ever concluded that some of these people are making up these stories?

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Nick has previously answered some of these questions, have a look here:

www.alienexistence.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Hi Agent Smith,

Could you please ask Nick Pope what he thinks about ex-Coventry City goalie and turquoise-wearing conspiracy theorist David Icke?

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Q. Where is the best place to make UFO sighting/Abduction reports in the UK?

Q. Where would you suggest someone should go looking to find work in the UFO field in the UK?

Thanks
Joe

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Mr pope,

We seem to have all this evidence from millions of ppl around the world,
including many important and promenent profesionals, so can u plz tell me,
Why is this being ignored?

also can u tell me, what do u think of the Disclosure prodject?

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 07:09 AM
link   
It will appear that during his investigations, Nick had little trouble from other parties trying to hinder his investigations. And he says that there was "nothing sinister" about the few people who tried to obstruct his investigations. Does this mean that there are no secret government agencies trying to hide the existence of extra-terrestrial life?

(PS Could someone please correct me if this statement/question is incorrect?)

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Two questions.

Mr. Pope, "Do you have access to information concerning UFOs that is not in the public domain, but cannot tell us because of security concerns?"

Mr. Pope, "Would you tell us if you did?"

I do not mean to attack Mr Pope with these questions but I am reminded of how I was told to respond to a certain question while I was in the US Navy. If the question, "Are there nuclear weapons on board your ship?" was asked, our reply was to be, "I can neither confirm or deny the presence of nuclear weapons on board US Navy ships."

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Q1. Are there any ET objects, either biological or metallurgical, in the custody of any government on this planet, that did not arrive by fall out or return from human space flight.

Q2. IF there is evidence of ET visits, is there any signals that might point to the ET's being hostile?

Q3. Are we, the people of this planet, at risk for unknown diseses from Extraterrestrial visits. If not, state how you know.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Q1. What does Nick Pope think about the Cosmic Journey Project that was supposed to have been undertaken in the early 1990's as described by Timothy Good in Alison Liason? Also are the current announcements by NASA on the possiblity of water on Mars etc and of the recent probes to some of the moons of Jupiter a part of a plan to slowly inform us of ET life?

Q2. Was Nick abducted by Ailens before, during or after his time at the MOD? Has he ever been approached by an ailen ?

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I don't really have a question, I just remember reading this interview with Nick Pope and couldn't stop laughing. I dont think any of your questions are more ridiculous than this reporting of a ufo:

What's the most ridiculous UFO report you've ever received?

A guy in London called me. He was looking out of his office window over Regents Park and he could see a diamond-shaped UFO in the sky. He was getting hysterical. I said, "OK, a diamond-shaped object, over a park... it couldn't be a kite could it?" and he told me not to be so ridiculous. Then he said, "It's coming down, it's coming down. It's down, it's on the ground and everyone's gathering round it... they're putting it in a box... oh, it was a kite, sorry about that."

[edit on 15-9-2005 by Charlie Murphy]

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
4 questions:

Yes or no, would you be in trouble if you confirmed that US had contacts with ET ?

Which other countries do you suspect of having communications with ET.

deleted

Is it true that without any human knowledge of its activites, the super computer used by NORAD made its own "call" towards Titan in 1997 ?

[edit on 15-9-2005 by mr conspiracy]

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr conspiracy
Is it true that without any human knowledge of its activites, the super computer used by NORAD made its own "call" towards Titan in 1997 ?

NORAD has a super computer? Was it not working on 9/11 for them not to be able to detect flights going off coarse?

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   
The super computer at NORAD has a name you know, it's referred to as the W.O.P.R..

*computer generated voice* "Would you like to play a game?"

Ask Mr. Pope if he's aware that the DVD Out of the Blue, in which he is interviewed, also contains footage of UFOs that have been proven to be CGI?

Peace

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   
If you had 3 questions to ask E.T then what would they be?

With the current world political climate as it is & the level of technology at the disposal of smaller states & factions, what are your thoughts on human progress in the next 50-100 years? Is the next 50-100yrs make or break time for mankind? Would the anouncement of E.T's and U.F.O's unite the world or hinder us?

[edit on 16-9-2005 by thepostman]

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Ohhhhhhhh..............Nick Pope! A great man to interview! One of the most highly respected Ufologists around. Read both his books!

Several questions I'd ask have already been asked. So heres mine.

1. Have subsequent investigations revealed any new information or evidence about Rendelsham Forest incident?

2. What is currently going on in the field? What new sightings are being investigated that are showing up to be classics in the field?

3. What was his opinion of Peter Jennings UFO special?

4. Have we had anytime recently what could be considered a large wave of UFO activity?

Too bad I cant get podcasts. Id love to see what his answers would be!

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Thank you for the questions everyone, one member U2U me today wondering if the interview had happened and it hadn't occured to me some people would be monitoring this thread for a conclusion!

So thank you everyone and the interview can be found here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join