It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ReOpen911.org Television Ads Start

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Imagine my surprise while watching television with my girlfriend when I saw a tv commercial proclaiming the impossibility of fire taking down the two towers. I hopped online and entered the website ReOpen the 911 Investigation. As it turns out they have recieved a substantial grant to produce and buy time space for about 7 tv commercials, each tackling a different inconsistancy in the accepted "truth" of what happened that fateful day. I don't know if anyone else has seen these, the website said that they will be targeting New York media so it may only be in this region. However I believe you can see the commercials on their website. Apparently they've planned to start running them after 9/11/05 so I hope to see more, especially on prime time. Talk about pushing buttons, let's keep our fingers crossed that this will prompt a truthful investigation into September 11th.

Just in case, the name of the site is Reopen911.org, it also has great links to a wealth of information.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
On a station owned by major media?
Or what?

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   
To be honest I forget what channel it was on, my girlfriend likes to change the channel a lot lol.

But I can garuntee it was not on public access television or anything of the like. It may have been SpikeTv as I remember watching Star Trek. I honestly don't pay attention to the television anymore. I read somewhere that each channel has two types of commercials, regional and national. National commercials would be like McDonalds or Axe and regional would be Jimmy's on 48th st. I suppose it would be up to the head of the local station to alot air space to a given commercial, however they are paid advertisements and money speaks louder than any governmental official. I suppose if they were willing to pay the same price as any other advertisement there would be no real reason for the head of the station to refuse to run it.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   
The fact their site is an utter mess, and they continue to propigate the falsities like a missle flash from the first two planes, and the 'non 747' hitting the pentagon seriously damage what they are trying to do. However they seem to focus on some of the good points. Martial Law 9/11 should edit out the protestor first hour and the mor eesoteric third hour and send out just a dvd of the 9/11 coverup like reopen911 is doing.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I'll agree about the site design from a professional standpoint but until we recieve the actual truth your opinion on the information provided will tay just that, opinion.

Odd, i thought more people would be excited to hear all we've been saying finally get some air time on the idiot box. Maybe the timing is bad given Katrina is dominating people's attention

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Just got Martial Law 9/11 in the mail today, I'm looking forward to watching it. I also hope to see some of these commercials from reopen911.org in my area, but so far haven't caught any yet. Still, it's rather exciting to ehar that they are making it onto the airwaves somewhere.
---Ryan

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Martial Law 9/11 was a good film, even though Alex Jones is a bit much at times I think you need to view it with a fairly level head. It's what Farenheit 911 would've been if Moore wasn't so full of himself.

The commercials being shown actually touch on almost everything Jones says in his documentaries, including the scientific impossibilities proposed by the Commission Report. I hope it works and wakes up a few people

join