It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle spotted in Essex UK

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Just saw it on itv news accompanied by amateur video footage which was extremely clear. Very exciting to see the common triangle formation (the reporter was treating the case as three different ufo's I think). Two local men had captured some footage at night which they were just showing on the news, I'm looking on the itv website but nothing has been posted. The whole theme of the report was very 'little green men' to say the least...the existence of triangular ufo's is not widespread here unfortunately. Just thinking that this must be one of the most recent sightings in a while....

If anyone else saw the report or knows where to get a news link please post.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Maybe we can look for some video on their web site...? If there is indeed new/clear video footage of flying triangles, we need to find it!

HERE'S THEIR EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]

I've emailed them and asked about this video. Maybe some more of you do the same and maybe they'll send us a link.

Thanks for posting this news!

[edit on 11-9-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Could u tell a little more about what was visible on the video?

Just 3 lights or also a structured craft?
Maybe u could make a drawing in paint.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Was it on Channel 4 or 5 or ITV owner, I will look out for it.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   
not sure if this is the sighting in question , but it seems promising as there is some mention of press interest in some footage taken.
ufoinfo.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Very interesting. I live in the UK and didn't hear any reports on the news.
I think this triangle thing should come out soon (If it is indeed a military super craft)

How long did it take for the B2 or the F1-17 to be announced??

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I'm UK too, i'll look out for any more reports ITV or anyone else does...

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
It was on the ITV afternoon news, maybe just the London news. You could see the three lights were arranged in the common triangle shape, isosceles. It was clear that the craft was this shape but it was captured at an angle which showed the traingle in a horizontal position. the resident who captured the footage said it was hovering silently in a usual flight path that he knew of. I reckon I only caught the report half way through unfortunately but that's all I remember. As well there was a short segment from an expert (probably on meteorology) who said that what was caught was most probably ball lightining which just hapenned to be in a formation. From the video it was not possible to see an actual figure of a craft but I believe the man who captured the footage said he could.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by pantha
not sure if this is the sighting in question , but it seems promising as there is some mention of press interest in some footage taken.
ufoinfo.com...

Thanks for the link.

ufoinfo.com...

P.s. I reported the sighting to my local police about 11pm and I was told by the lady on the desk that the police had ALREADY been called out to see these lights and they had CONFIRMED they saw them !! It would seem a whole load of different people saw these lights too!. They could offer no explanation either and said they had checked with local airports too.

I have the film I shot in digital JPG. format at about 4.3Megabytes in size lasting some 3 or 4 minutes with around 2 of those minutes showing the 3 lights together.

The whole story sounds really promising, I would love to get hold of the footage of the "Lights", and a clip of the ITV News report.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Sir J posted this in another thread, but here it is where it belongs.

The video of the triangle:
www.hbccufo.org...

Any ideas on what it is?

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   
the video is not responding. Anyone save this?

[edit on 12-9-2005 by eyeballkid]

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I had to download the video twice but then it worked fine for me. Very interesting but still not real clear it being dark just shows 3 lights in triangular form moving overhead .

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
And when did airplanes become alien ufos?

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Interesting The UK's seemed to have a large amount of UFO sightings for a country its size.

Essex hmmm.. thats not to far away from Rendlesham Forest in Suffolk right?

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 06:40 AM
link   
At first you could think, god thats a great video! But then you realise that as theres nothing else in the frame, we have no idea of its size. hell you could wack 3 LED's on a coathanger and get someone to move it around a picth black room and get pretty much the same video...

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
And when did airplanes become alien ufos?

Ok then, tell us exactlly what airplane this footage shows?

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Airbus A-380...happy

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
Airbus A-380...happy

Can you provide us proof of that? Airplanes have flashing lights usually, not just 3 solid ones...

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I live in the UK and I'm constantly looking up in the sky at planes. I've never seen anything that looks anything like that shown in the video.

I would have thought the people at ITV would have exposed it if it showed a common type of aircraft.

"ball lightning in formation"

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spreadthetruth
I live in the UK and I'm constantly looking up in the sky at planes. I've never seen anything that looks anything like that shown in the video.

I would have thought the people at ITV would have exposed it if it showed a common type of aircraft.

"ball lightning in formation"

I live near an air field (decomissioned a few years back) and for many years i had no curtains, so i watched all manner of planes from ym room, none of them looked like this...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join