It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

157 Candian UFO witnesses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Interestingly,
"31 witnesses observed a huge, bright white low flying light/object.�
126 witnesses observed the reported beam of bright white light.�"

from Kamloops through to the Okanagan and the Kootenays in British Columbia.

.. sounds like someone should mount a number of webcams and they'll be guaranteed to get something.

www.paranormalnews.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 10:17 PM
link   
The only problem I have with this account is that in 150 different people who saw this object, there are zero pictures to be posted. It just bugs me. I know that it's impossible for all 150 different people to fabricate the same story at the same time. I think that a bit more proof is in order. please. That's all I ask. Otherwise, this is a fairly convincing story. I like it anyhow.

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Hey man, you could grab you camera and go up there. You would probably want some way of taking pictures w/o electronics

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 10:27 PM
link   
ktprktpr.

This is by no means the first canadian UFO encounter.

Check this out:

roswellproof.homestead.com...

Perhaps the most important document ever released in Canada is the Top Secret memo of November 21, 1951 from Wilbert B. Smith, senior radio engineer with the Canadian Department of Transportation.

Smith was a highly respected employee, with a Masters degree in Electrical Engineering and several patents to his credit.

The memo was sent to the Controller of Telecommunications and recommended that a research project be set up.

"We believe that we are on the track of something which may well prove to be the introduction of a new technology," Smith wrote.

[Edited on 7-9-2003 by quaneeri]

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I use to have a couple friends in British Columbia but we havn't spoke to teachother for awhile. I wonder if he saw anything. It's to bad that there arn't any pics.

join