It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what i am really beginning to tire hearing...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 08:49 PM
link   
you know what i despise or rather deplore... are persons who have no direct lineage to this nation... who always complain because theres not enough hate here to keep them entertained... that the sacrifices made by my black ancestors go unnoticed, and new laws take away what some paid for with their life... that persons will continue to enter this country at exponential rates and not sacrifice for the great like other persons have... and all these people deciding they dont like america because of something that was done with the world knowing what was going on... you guys are the mad ones... the beast needs to eat, and you migrate here to feed him, why souhld he not go elsewhere when others come here, a paradox in its own.

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Whats up Bigsage?
Lets not forget those American Natives (Indians). They may not have been called 'slaves' but they sure got it in the azz also, eh? My great grandmother was full-blooded Cherokee. Needless to say, she died happy and fulfilled but had a healthy dislike for the US government.....actually despise is a better word.

regards
seekerof

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 09:03 PM
link   
but they still payed the ultimate sacrifice, and looked death in the face. now people have content for this country without knowledge of its inhabitants. as if the capitol has blinded others as to americas intent as a nation.

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Talking of patriotism, what humbug it is; it is a word which always commemorates a robbery. There isn't a foot of land in the world which doesn't represent the ousting and re-ousting of a long line of successive owners.

- Mark Twain.

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 10:57 AM
link   
it's ones right not to be in love with america...you don't really need a reason and you don't have to explain yourself. i have friends that still spell america with a tripple K even though the KKK has been deemed a terrorist organization by the federal government and laws have been penned state to state that makes a racially motivated crime carry a stiffer penality. my folk aways say "well, where did all those racist go...straight to the capitals." sometimes it seems like we need racist to exist.

the fact is being a plain old ordinary american is boring. you gotta have a hyphen, and if you aren't protesting something or supporting some sorta change you may feel less-american...at least that's the thinking i use to explain reverse discrimination claims and back-wood dwellers.

on a side-note...it's good to be black not only cause I love it, but you always have someone to blame when life is f'd up, oh well...I guess that goes for poor-folk too.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Didn't I already read this somewhere? There are two of these threads?

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Umm, this is topic spamming last I checked.

top topics

join