It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100-foot-long coral bridge collapses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 12:47 AM
link   
This is bad for Aruba:

Here IS The Story

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
While it may have been a major tourist attraction, I think the collapse of the natural bridge is the least pressing problem the country's tourism department is concerned with at this time.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Believe me at the moment it almost as pressing. Although the most important issue was the parliamentary election from last week. Our natural bridge had become a synonym for Aruba over the years. But it doesn't matter for me. We still have three or four of those natural bridges left, and now an extra natural pool..

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   
What irritates me about that story is that they manage to slip in the Natalee Holloway story. One paragraph on the bridge collapse, three on Holloway.

Don't get me wrong, I feel bad she disappeared, but pleeezzz give me a break!

"The weather in Billings, Montana, today, was 54 degrees....Much colder than in Aruba where Natalie disappeared..."

"Three gunmen robbed a convenience store, killing the clerk. What would Natalie think?"

Bla, bla, bla...

I've had enough. Particularly when more significant news is being ignored all together by the MSM. Each successive year brings us to new depths on tabloid journalism....Helmsley...OJ...Kato...Manendez...Peterson...Martha...Jackson (Janet and Michael)...

Ugh!

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 06:38 AM
link   
They've even managed to mention it on an article about our election last week.

msnbc.msn.com...

join