It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Make sure you catch The Edge Radio this Saturday!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I'm a HUGE fan of Daniel Otts The Edge Radio Broadcast.
The Edge Team.com
A conspiracy and paranormal themed radio show that air on AM and on the internet every Saturday night, and then is made available online in the archive by Sunday.

I listen to the archive every night! It's great!

Anyway, this Saturday Daniel will be interviewing:
Michael Schratt, says after 60 years, the true story of the U.S. involvement into the design and construction of "Flying Saucers" can now finally come to light. This is not your run-of-the-mill "light in the sky" saucer story. In this case, the dates, names, and locations of very specific personnel and hardware can now be identified, which point to a very "terrestrial" explanation for many of the "UFO" sightings beginning since 1947.

Make sure to submit your questions to him and check out his website at: www.usafflyingsaucers.com

I'm really interested in what comes of this interview and what sort of questions are asked. You can ask questions through The Edge's Fast Blast email during the live interview and Daniel will ask them.

Any thoughts on this guest?
The Edge Team.com

[edit on 7-9-2005 by ElectricCrow]

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
bump bump bump

gonna be a good one!

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   
The magic man is the person who can differentiate between what is real facts toward UFO flying aapparatus means and CIA/NSA disinformation. For that I have relied more or less on the past accounts of project 'grudge'. And foreign encounters and scientific anaysis, namely the french.

Dallas

join