It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Physics

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Funny you ask that because I just watched the the video about the "Disclosure Project" and at or toward the end one of the people who was a speaker discussed this exact phenomenon. If you can sit through the entire thing the video is posted here for you to download and watch. The entire thing is interesting and would be worth your while. The man basically says that the government has met with and documented some insane amount of different species, but they were all humanoid and science has yet to explain why. It may be that we just acknowledge the species that are able to communicate in a way that we understand, I'm really not sure.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leon Bokhove
Why do we identify Aliens with ourself? I mean, we all think it's white or green
and about a metre of so high, with regular hands with 3 fingers on it, feet they
walk on, big black eyes and a michael jackson like nose. Why do we think Aliens
look like this? They just might look like a pool of # or like a Lion or Tiger. It
might just be a rock from a meteor or maybe an Alien is liquid with no particular form.

all the aliens are fallen angels

[edit on 9/14/2005 by Amorymeltzer]

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Has anyone ever seen the Majestic papers where it describes what a Grey's biology and physiology seems like?

Whitley Streiber wrote about it, it's class.

No anus at, they excrete out of their skins and that seems how they get rid of wastes and # (pardion the pun).

They have highly developed ESP and Remote Influencing abilities, they do not need to talk as they appear so evolved.

Their eyes seem almost insectoid their vision seems better than Rabbit sight.

I myself conform and subscribe to the belief that they seem to exist as modern apes of us and may appear just as astral doubles of us. Our modern day little peoples.

Amazing how humans have categorised a whole racial map of them, it's like dare I say it, attempting to bind futuristic daemons.

Not content with splitting the atom and mapping the whole human genome they have to go to extreme lengths to map out aliens that probably exist somehow magickally.

I blame the advent of Science Fiction, I'm a Skeptic.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Possibilities (assuming ET's are real):

People recognize an "alien" as such, when it's a deformed weird humanoid.

If it looked like a bird, for example, people wouldn't think "ALIEN", they'd probably not notice, and think it was just a bird.

Other possibility: humanoid like aliens travel to other planets with humanoid like species because they themselves think they can relate better or do whatever they do better with other humanoids as opposed to plasma gas bags.

The species-centric assumption needn't work only for humans.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join