It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sonor California

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Ok, I'm sure most of you have been to sonorasightings.com

I've been trying to think of earthly explinations for all the UFOs this Mark guy has video taped and posted on his web site...

Where is Sonora CA located? What Air Force bases are near it? Maybe there's a top secret base near Sonora similar to Groom Lake for example? Maybe Sonora is where top secret air craft are test flown? But I wonder then why the military would test fly them near a populated area?

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Well, here's a map. The red star is where Sonora is. Southeast of Sacramento.

maps.yahoo.com...,CA

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
*bump*

I was hoping to get some thoughts on this. I mean, if an Air Force Base is near by Sonora CA, then that might explain all the weird UFOs Mark video tapes and has on his web site. In these videos, these air craft don't have the standard blinking lights that all air craft are required to have. Or Sonora CA might simply be a UFO hot spot.

www.sonorasightings.com

[edit on 5-9-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Hey, great find. I didn't know about that site
... now I do, thanks very much.

It's pretty interesting how many objects he has captured in the sky ...

I'll be studying these videos for further investigation and research.

Thanks again

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Mark shoots the video you see on that site. He's a nice guy and he has a M.D. I believe. I truly believe those videos are authentic... what they are is the $1,000,000 question. Anyone who is very familiar with air craft should be able to tell by watching some of those videos in only a few seconds that those are either our own top secret advanced air craft being test flown or they're ET space craft. It's got to be one or the other...

[edit on 5-9-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
He is indeed a very nice and approachable individual.
I exchanged correspondence with him briefly in late '04 / early '05...

He also has posted directly here on ATS in which he shared the experience that prededed the sightings leading to the creation of his web site.

There's also another preexisting thread which references particular videos if your interested.

Nice find, though -- I'd say it's high time I revisited his site... Thx...

top topics

join